Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Comedian Bovi Stops Depressed Lady From Committing Suicide (pixs) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Bovi Stops Depressed Lady From Committing Suicide (pixs) (440 Views)

Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) / Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide / Checkout Comedian Bovi’s Car Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Bovi Stops Depressed Lady From Committing Suicide (pixs) by IgbereBlog: 8:26am On Sep 16, 2019
Nigerian ace comedian, Abovi Ugboma, popularly known as Bovi, has saved a fan who rejected suicidal thoughts after she watched his comedy videos on YouTube, Igbere TV reports.

According to Bovi who made the revelation on his Instagram page, he gets such messages from fans and he's glad because that was his wish when he joined comedy; to make people laugh and also leave them happy.

Insisting that happiness is a choice, the comedian also said that people should stop thinking that suicidal individuals are bluffing.

In the post sighted by Igbere TV on Monday, Bovi wrote;

“I get mails like this all the time. I remember vividly my prayer to God when I started stand-up comedy professionally; "dear God, I don't just want to make people laugh. I want to make them happy".

“Mental health issues are real. Let's not think people are bluffing all the time. Even people who threaten to take their lives but don't also need help. Lastly, happiness is a choice. Let's always remember that.”

http://igberetvnews.com/980219/comedian-bovi-stops-depressed-man-from-committing-suicide/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Comedian Bovi Stops Depressed Lady From Committing Suicide (pixs) by IgbereBlog: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2019
Lalasticlala

Seun
Re: Comedian Bovi Stops Depressed Lady From Committing Suicide (pixs) by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2019
na money she dey expect..we know them grin

Re: Comedian Bovi Stops Depressed Lady From Committing Suicide (pixs) by superlanny(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2019
Until you truly experience depression, you can never understand how hard the battle is, to stay alive. It take a lot of inner strenght and rock solid will power to avoid suicide, if you are really depressed. #nevergiveup

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Stops Depressed Lady From Committing Suicide (pixs) by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 16, 2019
Don't underestimate the power of words

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Is The Woman Ike Has Been Searching For – Ike’s Sister Approves Relatio... / Listen To Wizkid Joro [watch Video] / Photos: Yemialade Hosts “woman Of Steel” Album Party In Nairobi; Com C Turn Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.