Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Why Air Peace Airline CEO Chief Allen Onyema Saved Nigerians In SA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Air Peace Airline CEO Chief Allen Onyema Saved Nigerians In SA (412 Views)

Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 / Chief Allen Onyema Owner Of Peace Airlines In Tears As He Welcomes Nigerians / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Air Peace Airline CEO Chief Allen Onyema Saved Nigerians In SA by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 16, 2019
Because Igbos by nature are kind people. He did what came to him naturally, that is , a heart for people and for their safety. Chief Allen Onyema could not sleep at night after watching all the videos of Nigerians being butchered like animals.

Igbos love Nigeria and Air Peace Airline CEO chief Allen Onyema has again displayed this truth. Unfortunately, some people do not reciprocate our kindness and love and vision for a better and greater Nigeria, which is why Biafra is mentioned as an alternative.

Air Peace Airline CEO chief Allen Onyema has done what he has done because of human kindness not because of business or presidential ambition. To paraphrase him he said " When I die, I cannot take my houses, cars or bank account but I can leave behind a good legacy as someone who helped a lot of people in their dire need ".

Imagine if Hausas, Fulanis, Yorubas and Igbos plus other tribes come together and put aside their differences ? Nigeria will be more than an African Power, it will be a World Power. Unfortunately I do not see this happening anytime soon. Our leaders are too greedy, myopic, THICK and DULL.
Re: Why Air Peace Airline CEO Chief Allen Onyema Saved Nigerians In SA by drips8(m): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2019
You've said it all.

If only we could put behind our ethnic and religious bigotry aside, Nigeria would be better.
Re: Why Air Peace Airline CEO Chief Allen Onyema Saved Nigerians In SA by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 16, 2019
The problem of this country is not Igbos but Hausa-Fulani and especially Yoruba. Yoruba!

1 Like

Re: Why Air Peace Airline CEO Chief Allen Onyema Saved Nigerians In SA by amc: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2019
frosbel2:
Because Igbos by nature are kind people. He did what came to him naturally, that is , a heart for people and for their safety. Chief Allen Onyema could not sleep at night after watching all the videos of Nigerians being butchered like animals.

Igbos love Nigeria and Air Peace Airline CEO chief Allen Onyema has again displayed this truth. Unfortunately, some people do not reciprocate our kindness and love and vision for a better and greater Nigeria, which is why Biafra is mentioned as an alternative.

Air Peace Airline CEO chief Allen Onyema has done what he has done because of human kindness not because of business or presidential ambition. To paraphrase him he said " When I die, I cannot take my houses, cars or bank account but I can leave behind a good legacy as someone who helped a lot of people in their dire need ".

Imagine if Hausas, Fulanis, Yorubas and Igbos plus other tribes come together and put aside their differences ? Nigeria will be more than an African Power, it will be a World Power. Unfortunately I do not see this happening anytime soon. Our leaders are too greedy, myopic, THICK and DULL.

Stop making false statements. No Nigerian was killed in the recent violence.

Also, other tribes have been known to show kindness and benevolence to Nigerians in times of need. What was the tribe of the people who paid the bulk of the expenses for both Ojukwu and Christian Chukwu's treatment when they both fell ill?

1 Like

Re: Why Air Peace Airline CEO Chief Allen Onyema Saved Nigerians In SA by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2019
amc:

Stop making false statements. No Nigerian was killed in the recent violence.

Also, other tribes have been known to show kindness and benevolence to Nigerians in times of need. What was the tribe of the people who paid the bulk of the expenses for both Ojukwu and Christian Chukwu's treatment when they both fell ill?

Nigerians who came back said Nigerians were killed, most of the murders were covered up by the SA authorities. You need to do a little bit of research before rehashing what you read off the Internet.

Nigerians were KILLED or why the hell do you think they are fleeing in droves ??

1 Like

Re: Why Air Peace Airline CEO Chief Allen Onyema Saved Nigerians In SA by Sussan1(f): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2019
kenwhawha:
The problem of this country is not Igbos but Hausa-Fulani and especially Yoruba. Yoruba!
Did you purchase your stupidity or it hereditary?
Re: Why Air Peace Airline CEO Chief Allen Onyema Saved Nigerians In SA by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 16, 2019
Sussan1:
[s]Did you purchase your stupidity or it hereditary[/s]?

Yoruba man pretending to be a woman. Shame on you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Air Peace Airline CEO Chief Allen Onyema Saved Nigerians In SA by Sussan1(f): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2019
[quote author=kenwhawha post=82279496][/quote] Get well soon
Re: Why Air Peace Airline CEO Chief Allen Onyema Saved Nigerians In SA by CAPSLOCKED: 11:19am On Sep 16, 2019
frosbel2:
Because Igbos by nature are kind people. He did what came to him naturally.....

BULLSHĮT.
Re: Why Air Peace Airline CEO Chief Allen Onyema Saved Nigerians In SA by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

BULLSHĮT.

what exactly
Re: Why Air Peace Airline CEO Chief Allen Onyema Saved Nigerians In SA by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
drips8:
You've said it all.

If only we could put behind our ethnic and religious bigotry aside, Nigeria would be better.

Yes indeed

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Travelling To Baltimore USA? / Sick Nigerian In Trinidad And Tobago - Share To Help Him Find His Family / Please I Need Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.