Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Weep Child, Weep - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Weep Child, Weep (315 Views)

I Weep For My Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weep Child, Weep by Sezioha(m): 10:45am On Sep 16, 2019
With perfectly silent steps, I crept towards the door of the room. It was wide open, and if someone happened to look carefully towards my direction, I would be spotted. I didn't plan to stay long anyway, I would just watch for like five seconds and be on my way.

But as I saw what was happening inside the room, I let out an unconscious gasp of horror that made both of their heads to snap towards me. With their eyes glazed over with lust, it took them time to recover. It was in those seconds in which they were recovering, that I fled from the building, towards my room, towards safety.

I got to my room and locked myself in. The horror of what I'd just witnessed caused me to empty the food I ate before coming back on the floor.

What kind of monsters were my parents? What kind of twisted pleasure were they...? I couldn't even think of it without feeling nauseated.

Slowly, I gained my bearings and the images kept on flashing in my mind. Both my parents were evil, believe me.

An excerpt from the utterly shocking and twisted story, WEEP CHILD, WEEP.

Read more on:

https://www.thezenpens.com/2019/09/16/weep-child-weep/

(1) (Reply)

Where Do Broken Dreams Go?. / Personality And Attitude / Colorless Rainbow - Episode 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.