Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,338 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] (52096 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt / Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
RIP
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
Rest In Peace
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by philkoms: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
Doctor rest in peace with God . This is a shocking news.
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by oochi123(f): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Benue links and Akwanga road again? Rip Doc..
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by 8stargeneral: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
so � sad
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by MrCuteking(m): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Starz825:
Rip
Nothing dey this life abeg....
We all die and go down the grave with nothing....not even with the lowest denomination of our hard-earned money.....but the record book of our good and bad deeds..

So sad... pple still don't treat life easy

God bless you for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by phranq30(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
So sorry. Rest in peace.

Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
RIP to the dead but please don't tell lies about dead people... She was not fine

1 Like

Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by adanny01(m): 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
Gistpeeps:
Pretty Dr. Patience Tsavnande is one of the casualties recorded in the Benue Links fatal accident that occured yesterday September 15th. Patience was among the passengers in the 18-seater commercial bus that had a headon collission with a trailer in Angwan chiyawa, along Akwanga-Lafia road yesterday. Only one woman survived the accident.

May her soul rest in peace, Amen. Her friends have taken to social media to mourn her.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/see-beautiful-nigerian-doctor-who-dies-in-a-fatal-accident-in-benue-photo.html

If they tell them a car is a necessity, they will argue its a liability.

May she rest in peace but I encourage those who can afford to buy cars to not be stingy on their life.

Why should this young promising woman die in the hands of a driver who does not value his life.

They say every life is precious to God but to men, some lives are more precious to others.

Everytime i think of public transportation and think of the risks and inconvenience, i ask my self, who am i saving the money for? Am using this comment as an advise to those who do not see the need to own a car when they can afford it.
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by Meetleader: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
TechCapon:
But her name sounds like South African.

May her soul rest in peace

Know your HISTORY
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by Engineer036: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Gistpeeps:
Pretty Dr. Patience Tsavnande is one of the casualties recorded in the Benue Links fatal accident that occured yesterday September 15th. Patience was among the passengers in the 18-seater commercial bus that had a headon collission with a trailer in Angwan chiyawa, along Akwanga-Lafia road yesterday. Only one woman survived the accident.

May her soul rest in peace, Amen. Her friends have taken to social media to mourn her.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/see-beautiful-nigerian-doctor-who-dies-in-a-fatal-accident-in-benue-photo.html
Rest in perfect peace
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by tillaman(m): 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Candles in the wind
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by Tidaps: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
May her soul rest in Peace !!!!!
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by genesisJ: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
I lost a very important person in that crash too.......

may their soul rest in peace
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by FarahAideed: 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
RIP
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by theomerio: 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
odogwu190:
D woman that survive should change her name 2 Lucky Dube...
Why, because the dead were less lucky?
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by AreaFada2: 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
Rip Doc.
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by higgs: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
RIP.Most of these accidents are caused by over speeding.
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by capitalzero: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
adanny01:

If they tell them a car is a necessity, they will argue its a liability.

May she rest in peace but I encourage those who can afford to buy cars to not be stingy on their life.

Why should this young promising woman die in the hands of a driver who does not value his life.

They say every life is precious to God but to men, some lives are more precious to others.

Everytime i think of public transportation and think of the risks and inconvenience, i ask my self, who am i saving the money for? Am using this comment as an advise to those who do not see the need to own a car when they can afford it.

Your argument is flaw. Trailer can run over a car one is even driving. A lot of people own cars and they still use public transport due to various reasons. Accidents do happens. To minimize fatality in any accident, please control the driver or rider(for bike). Few years ago,I had to hit or slap a driver for driving reckless along lagos to ibadan road around 7pm, I reset his brain and he drove carefully till we get to Ibadan. When we alighted from bus, he wanted to fight me but fellow passengers descended on him and I left. Also, I had to call customer care line of God is Good motor on my way to Benin from lagos on one occasion. Driver was driving recklessly, I made the call, few moments later, he received a call from the company and he was calm.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by friendlyadvice: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
she no fine sha buh R.I.P
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by Sunriserealtors: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
RIP
My heart is filled up with sadness right now
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by Hassan88(m): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Rip to her..

Meanwhile who can help me out with
Zed Air plus laptop screen.?
Mine is broken.
If you sell it let me know please.

Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by LordofNaija: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hassan88:
Rip to her..

Meanwhile who can help me out with
Zed Air plus laptop screen.?
Mine is broken.
If you sell it let me know please.
40k will give you the one on my laptop

1 Like

Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by adanny01(m): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
capitalzero:

Your argument is flaw. Trailer can run over a car one is even driving. A lot of people own cars and they still use public transport due to various reasons. Accidents do happens. To minimize fatality in any accident, please control the driver or rider(for bike). Few years ago,I had to hit or slap a driver for driving reckless along lagos to ibadan road around 7pm, I reset his brain and he drove carefully till we get to Ibadan. When we alighted from bus, he wanted to fight me but fellow passengers descended on him and I left. Also, I had to call customer care line of God is Good motor on my way to Benin from lagos on one occasion. Driver was driving recklessly, I made the call, few moments later, he received a call from the company and he was calm.

She didn't have the opportunity to slap the driver before she died. Maybe you think that the Benue links was parked by the road side that the trailer ran into it. Do not forget that trailers are heavy duty vehicles that cannot move in a fast pace especially in that road. To have a head on with a trailer traveling slow, it will not be rocket science to know who ran into who.

Have you seen the other thread that a woman and her 3 children died in the same bus?

If you cannot afford to buy a car, my post is not for you. If you own a car and could afford to travel in your own car, drive as carefully as you wish, you wouldn't enter GGM. But some people wouldn't want to waste money. I know a friend who is that stingy to himself.

A private car truly doesn't mean one will never have an accident, however, 80% of accidents on the Nigerian roads are due to the driver's carelessness.

Unless you are not familiar with Markurdi-Lafia- Akwanga rd. 95% of the accidents happen during over taking because the road has no shoulder and many bends which requires a long patience and a fast car to overtake with short bursts. I served in Lafia and i cannot count the no of times my life was at risk on that road even when I was driving.
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by capitalzero: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
adanny01:

She didn't have the opportunity to slap the driver before she died.

Have you seen the other thread that a woman and her 3 children died in the same bus?

If you cannot afford to buy a car, my post is not for you. If you own a car and could afford to travel in your own car, drive as carefully as you wish, you wouldn't enter GGM. But some people wouldn't want to waste money. I know a friend who is that stingy to himself.

A private car truly doesn't mean one will never have an accident, however, 80% of accidents on the Nigerian roads are due to the driver's carelessness.

Unless you are not familiar with Markurdi-Lafia- Akwanga rd. 95% of the accidents happen during over taking because the road has no shoulder and many bends which requires a long patience and a fast car to overtake with short bursts. I served in Lafia and i cannot count the no of times my life was at risk on that road even when I was driving.
If you own car, there may be reasons for using public transport. Many passengers do not bother to check drivers
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by Onyeka8: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
May they RIP Amen.
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by adanny01(m): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
capitalzero:

If you own car, there may be reasons for using public transport. Many passengers do not bother to check drivers

How do you check a driver if i may ask?
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by Erc12: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
Gistpeeps:
Rest In Peace..
wow
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by Hassan88(m): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
LordofNaija:

40k will give you the one on my laptop

What's your last price Pls?
And where are you located?
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by Chartey(m): 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
TechCapon:
But her name sounds like South African.

May her soul rest in peace

Tiv name.
I keep saying it that we know very little about our own country. That is why NYSC should continue and people shouldn't be allowed to relocate anyhow.
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by LordofNaija: 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hassan88:

What's your last price Pls?
And where are you located?
Anambra 40k
Re: Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] by Hassan88(m): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
LordofNaija:

Anambra 40k

BROS.
How much for knew ni?
Well thanks for your time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 / Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video) / Bristow Helicopter Crash Survivors In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.