Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,242 members, 7,957,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) (38703 Views)

Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) / Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Nokia 6.1 Plus(X6) Unboxing, Review and Comparison With 5.1 Plus and GCAM Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by TRIGITIS: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
[s]
Olanipekun1:
not enough for me anymore

can't hardly use snapdragon 835 again

bro there's a kind of speed and fluidity you'll experience even on heavy usage you won't want to go back to Egypt again cheesy
[/s]
Sharap. Stop talking about what you no nothing about.
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by HolyTitus(m): 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
All the best to the prospective buyers

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by henry007(m): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
Flytime:
is this the hot 8 lite

No, the lite will likely come with 1GB RAM.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
Kamaye:
MTN also operates on band 3 at least here in Jos, because I have a phone that supports only band 3 4G and my MTN and airtel are working seamlessly on it.
Big lie list the phone here mtn only has 7 band and 20
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
Kamaye:
MTN also operates on band 3 at least here in Jos, because I have a phone that supports only band 3 4G and my MTN and airtel are working seamlessly on it.

Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
Kamaye:
Before you start quoting me get your facts right here is mtn official Twitter page confirming what I just said, mtn operates only on band 7 only, it's only airtel that has 3 as lte band not mtn

Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by webngnews: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by ClassyJay(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
henry007:
Infinix Hot 8 'Midnight Black' Unboxing and Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYV00OFM92c

Barely 5 months after the launch of the Hot 7 series, Infinix has launched a successor. Hot 8 has the biggest battery (5000mAh battery) and display size (6.6 inches) ever seen on an Infinix phone with a tall 20:9 aspect ratio, purely designed for watching movies.
It comes with a 2019 make over in form of a triple camera set up and drop notch.
The Hot 8, just like its predecessor comes with 2 variants which is the 2GB/32GB variant in my review and the 4GB/64GB variant which will only be available in select markets.
The 4GB/64GB is unique for packing a better Mediatek Helio P22 Processor. I compared the camera with the S4 to see how well the triple camera works.

Price: N32,000 ($90)

See screenshots from the video and Camera samples side by side the Infinix S4 below.

How much is the 2GB/32GB version? and How well does the phone handle games like PUBG??
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by Kamaye(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
MartinsD12:

Before you start quoting me get your facts right here is mtn official Twitter page confirming what I just said, mtn operates only on band 7 only, it's only airtel that has 3 as lte band not mtn
sheath your sword, we are not fighting so no need to call me a lier, I was only saying what I know.. I have a vivo Y628, it has only one 4G band that is band 3(1800 mhz).

Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
Kamaye:
sheath your sword, we are not fighting so no need to call me a lier, I was only saying what I know.. I have a vivo Y628, it has only one 4G band that is band 3(1800 mhz).
The phone you mentioned is 2014 Vivo y628 it has band 7 mtn fully supported screenshot same website you checked

Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by Flytime: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
boscho:
Its not possible to be 32k in Nigeria, I bought my hot7 for 38k
comrChris:
I bought hot 7 pro 45,500 last month
wake up to reality guys the hot 7 was shit and it was too expensive for the specs when u could buy the Samsung a10s for 44k,maybe they realized that the spark series is better than the hot series and it's cheaper so they wanted a serious competition

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nonichuks
Tbh, Imo, if the prices re true, then I think infinix actually tried with this one
Helio p22 4/64gb 5000+mah 6.6inch screen HD+ tho cry actually feels right for 36k
2/32gb for 32k tried too tho..and am sure its gonna drop to 30k or less when the competition heat is increased(thanks to xiaomi,Samsung a series,lenovo and others)
..i think optimisation have been made and it seems the floating PES players have been fixed
Good one, I must say
Seunfly
Phenomenalmorgan
What do y'all think?
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by Redxy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
Does it have 4g?
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by IbitsonReloaded(m): 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
It's 48k, don't mind the op. A friend of mine just bought his and it's not 32k instead it is 48k. How can you Come here and tell us a phone with that specs will be as cheap as that, even itel won't sell such at that amount. Make una dey fear God ooh

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by Flytime: 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
IbitsonReloaded:
It's 48k, don't mind the op. A friend of mine just bought his and it's not 32k instead it is 48k. How can you Come here and tell us a phone with that specs will be as cheap as that, even itel won't sell such at that amount. Make una dey fear God ooh
No check infinix official page on Instagram it clearly states the official price in a pic saying hot 8 36500 and the lite-32000,I'm sorry for your friend he was gilted of his hard earned money

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 12:10am On Sep 17, 2019
IbitsonReloaded:

Where did your friend get it? Nigeria, cos I heard the phone is not in Nigeria?
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by ClassyJay(m): 12:45am On Sep 17, 2019
Flytime:

No check infinix official page on Instagram it clearly states the official price in a pic saying hot 8 36500 and the lite-32000,I'm sorry for your friend he was gilted of his hard earned money
Is the hot 8 lite the same as the 2GB/32GB VARIANT??.I need the specs of the hot 8 lite
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by Johnsonibx(m): 2:05am On Sep 17, 2019
[quote author=2016easy2017 post=82286504]I'LL WAIT TILL 10 G.RAM IS AVAILABLE.[/quote grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by DonJobless: 3:16am On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by Kamaye(m): 6:16am On Sep 17, 2019
MartinsD12:

The phone you mentioned is 2014 Vivo y628 it has band 7 mtn fully supported screenshot same website you checked
j OK you won! I won't drag the issue with YOU.
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:27am On Sep 17, 2019
Kamaye:
j OK you won! I won't drag the issue with YOU.
We all are winners I don't want people to buy phones they can't enjoy Glo 4G, mtn 4G and airtel 4G I hate that because I was once a victim if I had someone creating this type of awareness am doing now I don't think I would make that mistake, so people out there should ignore hot 8 it's a total trash rather go for pouvoir 3 plus to enjoy exclusive 4G coverage tecno this days are beating infinix hands down
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by Flytime: 6:51am On Sep 17, 2019
ClassyJay:
Is the hot 8 lite the same as the 2GB/32GB VARIANT??.I need the specs of the hot 8 lite
no the lite will probably be 1gb ram the hot 8 has a 64gb and 32gb variant

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by Mizik(m): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
Nonichuks
Tbh, Imo, if the prices re true, then I think infinix actually tried with this one
Helio p22 4/64gb 5000+mah 6.6inch screen HD+ tho cry actually feels right for 36k
2/32gb for 32k tried too tho..and am sure its gonna drop to 30k or less when the competition heat is increased(thanks to xiaomi,Samsung a series,lenovo and others)
..i think optimisation have been made and it seems the floating PES players have been fixed
Good one, I must say
Seunfly
Phenomenalmorgan
What do y'all think?
you're right if the prices are true.. they're getting there small small
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by Bernardinho(m): 10:09am On Sep 17, 2019
Kamaye:
j OK you won! I won't drag the issue
with YOU.
You sef u get time oo, arguing with someone who obviously dnt want to learn, mtn, and airtel actually operates on band 3,7 and 20,even glo dat was on the archaic band 28 are also doing a test run on band 3 now
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by PK2: 10:26am On Sep 17, 2019
Good day guys,please were can i buy this INFINIX S8?
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by Seyong10(m): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
Please where can I get this mobile phone.. It's not on jumia
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by Kamaye(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
Bernardinho:

You sef u get time oo, arguing with someone who obviously dnt want to learn, mtn, and airtel actually operates on band 3,7 and 20,even glo dat was on the archaic band 28 are also doing a test run on band 3 now
obviously he doesn't know, moreover why would infinix introduce a 4G phone here that is not compatible with MTN Nigeria 4G band? it doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by henry007(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
Seyong10:
Please where can I get this mobile phone.. It's not on jumia

Available this Thursday

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
Nonichuks
Good one, I must say
Seunfly
Phenomenalmorgan
What do y'all think?
Yeah for once a think the pricing is justified...
Transsion needs to move up market, just like OnePlus did, you can't keep on doing budget or flagship killer always!!
That's there issue...
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
henry007:

Available this Thursday

There is a rumour about the price; the price is #68,000
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) by Mizik(m): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
noble2faith:

There is a rumour about the price; the price is #68,000
uh ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos With Opera Mini / USSD Code: How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance With Your Phone / Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.