Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Two Dead, As Container Falls On Car In Lagos [photo] - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Dead, As Container Falls On Car In Lagos [photo] (43058 Views)

No Crane For 3 Hours As Container Falls On A Car, Killing A Lady In Ilesa, Osun / Occupants Escape Unhurt As Container Falls On Vehicle In Ikorodu (Photo) / Container Falls On Multiple Vehicles At Tincan, Apapa, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Dead, As Container Falls On Car In Lagos [photo] by Siberry: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
What is wrong with that shit hole country for crying out loud.
Re: Two Dead, As Container Falls On Car In Lagos [photo] by gwama: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
THIS IS NIGERIA cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Two Dead, As Container Falls On Car In Lagos [photo] by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
mrbyron:
There should be designated routes in the outskirts of town for heavy vehicles to use at designated times like late nights when commute is generally low to reduce this type of sad occurrence. RIP to the dead
To be honest with the truth,the government are not even bothered about that.

Why would a sane person carry a container that is not well attached to the truck conveying it?
Re: Two Dead, As Container Falls On Car In Lagos [photo] by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I hate driving near unattached containers.
Saw two yesterday
The goods in the other wanted to fall while the other one has already shifted from the truck.

This things should be well attached.
Government should construct separate roads for this stuffs
Re: Two Dead, As Container Falls On Car In Lagos [photo] by seunmohmoh(f): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
StacyO:

Saw two yesterday
The goods in the other wanted to fall while the other one has already shifted from the truck.

This things should be well attached.
Government should construct separate roads for this stuffs
It can be attached, I don't know why they refuse to do the right thing.
Re: Two Dead, As Container Falls On Car In Lagos [photo] by frozen70(f): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
At times, I just wish that containers should only move from 10pm

This one's left home and hope to get back home to join their families for dinner
Re: Two Dead, As Container Falls On Car In Lagos [photo] by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
seunmohmoh:
It can be attached, I don't know why they refuse to do the right thing.
Then that means they might be doing it intentionally or trying to convey the goods faster.
Laws should be imposed or rather there should be an arrest of any driver or vehicle with such.
Re: Two Dead, As Container Falls On Car In Lagos [photo] by bluefilm: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
This is so opprobrious.
Re: Two Dead, As Container Falls On Car In Lagos [photo] by seunmohmoh(f): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
StacyO:

Then that means they might be doing it intentionally or trying to convey the goods faster.
Laws should be imposed or rather there should be an arrest of any driver or vehicle with such.
They can weld it together.
Re: Two Dead, As Container Falls On Car In Lagos [photo] by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
seunmohmoh:
They can weld it together.
Yes
It can be welded to the truck conveying it
But since this is Nigeria I'll only believe that everything works same.
Re: Two Dead, As Container Falls On Car In Lagos [photo] by Zane2point4(m): 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
simplesearch:
Some driver act like they have more than one life the way they compete with this monsters who daily ply on our bad roads. Trucks and containers are suppose to be restricted to a particular lane or period of time to move around the town,with the pot-holes on our roads and the fact that this useful monsters are hardly tacked down properly, what is to be expected is that at any slight tilt beyond equilibrium point there is no force of pull-back to its initial position, reason the unthinkable are always bound to occur. Whether in a private car or public bus always caution your driver to pull back and come behind especially in areas with deep potholes that can facilitate such.
You got it right, some people are saying unlatched containers, forgetting that bad road can make a truck carrying container to tilt and flip over.
Re: Two Dead, As Container Falls On Car In Lagos [photo] by BlackLaw: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
My biggest nightmare. Whenever any of those trucks pull up beside my vehicle i sharply repent of my sins.
Re: Two Dead, As Container Falls On Car In Lagos [photo] by francisisking: 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
makewetalk2:
the lives of these people mean nothing to Osinbanjo and to Buhari.
the sad thing is that no one will be prosecuted. the government does not care. is this not a police road safety case? they will abandon it. you will walk the walk alone. everyday trucks kill people in that country and still nothing is put in place to stop it. this is the place that they brought those nigerians in south africa? those nigerians who came back are failed foreigners in south africa. the attack was only in J'burg. why not move to other cities or nearby countries to continue your hustle? now, some of the people that this truck may have killed could be one of the repatriated. the man could have made better headline if he was killed in SA.
the other time dangote trucks killed so many people. no one said one word. no arrest nothing. dangote trucks kill so many people in nigeria. he bought the best electro-power equipment but he will buy unroadworthy trucks to run in nigeria. go and see dangote industry in other african countries and compare to the one in nigeria. they do not care about anyone. because they have money. the owner of these trucks should be arrested. before putting a truck on the road you must ensure roadworthiness. the vehicles must not be beyond 2011 model.
T.B Joshua killed over 100 people and today that case is a lost case in time. he even refused to appear in court. this is the man who should be keeping the laws. Jesus whom he claims to follow appeared in courts. but not one of these men appear in court. Jesus said that his followers will be persecuted. how can you be Jesus followers when you do not appear in courts and you want to heal like Jesus. no one wants to suffer like Jesus. they just want to heal and prophesy. you will do works greater than I. oya walk on water na. walk on the pacific ocean to prove greater works. Jesus walked and trekked all these thieves are luxuriating in private jets.

anglican church almost all over the world have agreed to legally join a man and another man in matrimony. the priest who officiate says "with the power vested in me by god, I pronounce you man and man". I am asking the name of the god that vested such power in Anglicans to perform such abominable act for which Sodom and Gomorrah died. Sodom and Gomorrah is better than many who called themselves Christians and Muslims.
christians who call themselves anglicans in nigeria have not truly understood that the anglican in other parts of the world do not share the same doctrines with them when it comes to homosexuality. anglicans in nigerian still report to and attend functions in the UK where their HEADQUARTER is. they still send collections to the headquarter that approves gay marriage.
some of those anglicans stone gays in nigeria only to go abroad to sit in the sermon of a gay priest who pillages the anuses of little boys.
Catholics embrace gay marriages and some nigerian catholics pretend to be new to the idea. haha when you see them acting like one thing just laugh because they are absolutely ignorant.
In most Islam dominated locations, men really need help dealing with bowel incontinence. due to the isolation or segregation of men and women, most men have developed admiration and desires for their fellow men. this has lead to many failed marriages, health problems and an unbearable level of homosexuality and rape. the women are one of the highest purchasers of intimacy gadgets. what they do to little boys is beyond being spoken. and what about beastiality? beastiality has a dome in most islamic states. it is a far outcry for anyone to even attempt putting a stop to it.
muslim women want to sleep with anything and anyone as soon as they gain some freedom in a free country. when you see some tourist, just know the women come to enjoy themselves. with no string attached. In saudiarabia, all the girls want to flee. even the men. they want to run away. even with such massive wealth. they just need freedom. look at the guy dating rihanna and the other one who married janet jackson. Look up Dina Ali on google.
abegi. nigeria is saliva.
u get energy to type sha.... I dey envy
Re: Two Dead, As Container Falls On Car In Lagos [photo] by Solly1(m): 1:07am On Sep 17, 2019
[quote author=nadesh post=82283234]About three people died this morning at Agungi lekki in an accident. Monday of blood. :
Three people were crushed to death... which on is "about three people died"?
RIP to the dead...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos / Visa Alone No Longer Guarantees Entry - Uk Announces Travel Requirements / Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.