Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

“i’m Obsessed With Babies"-maureen Esisi Rubbishes Sdk's “insiders” Report - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Obsessed With Babies"-maureen Esisi Rubbishes Sdk's “insiders” Report (496 Views)

BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi / Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” / Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Obsessed With Babies"-maureen Esisi Rubbishes Sdk's “insiders” Report by chigurlade: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
Maureen Esisi has come out to rubbish SDK’s “insiders” report that one of the reasons her marriage to actor Blossom Chukwujekwu hit the rocks was over her inability to get pregnant because “she still wanted to enjoy life before Motherhood came knocking.” SDK EARLIER REPORTED

Mama Red as she is fondly called took to her IG page to post cute baby photos with the caption “I’m obsessed” with a love struck emoji �" She revealed. SleekGist Reports

Re: “i’m Obsessed With Babies"-maureen Esisi Rubbishes Sdk's “insiders” Report by universaltv: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Photos+video Of The N25 Million Made-in-nigeria SUV #bbnaija Mercy Won / Starboyfest : See The Energetic Moment Wizkid Introduced Naira Marley On Stage / 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Imo (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.