Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? (715 Views)

I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me / Urgent Vacancy For An Article Writer: ₦15,000 Per Month / I need an article writer (N2 a word) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? by Annwrites: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
Are you looking to publish a new book or your blog contents need a total overhaul?

I will do the job for you at an affordable price and in a timely manner.

What does the professional editing and proofreading service cover? A check for ...

- Aptness
- Redundancy
- Style
- Diction
- Syntax
- conciseness
- Spelling/grammar errors
- Flow
- Relevancy
- Optimization of outlines

What genres does the professional editing service cover? All genres including;

- Fiction
- Non-Fiction
- Academic Writings

Additional services offered include;

- Book Cover
- Publishing

Remember, a good piece of writing is still not good enough until it has been edited by a professional.
Re: Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? by Annwrites: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ready to publish that manuscript? About to finish writing your first ebook? Then you need a professional editor and proofreader.

You too can enjoy my affordable service by reaching me on Latoyasigmund@gmail.com
Re: Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? by Annwrites: 11:35am On Sep 19, 2019
A good piece of writing is still not good enough until it has been edited by a professional.

Contact me today at latoyasigmund@gmail.com to begin working on your contents.
Re: Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? by Annwrites: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ready to publish that manuscript? About to finish writing your first ebook? Then you need a professional editor and proofreader.

You too can enjoy my affordable service by reaching me on Latoyasigmund@gmail.com
Re: Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? by Annwrites: 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
A good piece of writing is still not good enough until it has been edited by a professional.

Re: Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? by Annwrites: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2019

Re: Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? by Annwrites: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2019

Re: Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? by Annwrites: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2019

Re: Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? by Annwrites: 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2019

Re: Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? by Annwrites: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2019

Re: Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? by Annwrites: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2019

Contact me today at latoyasigmund@gmail.com to begin working on your contents
Re: Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? by Annwrites: 6:52am On Nov 06, 2019
Are you looking to publish a new book or your blog contents need a total overhaul?

What does the professional editing service cover? A check for ...

- Aptness
- Redundancy
- Style
- Diction
- Syntax
- conciseness
- Flow
- Relevancy

- Fiction
- Non-Fiction
- Academic Writings

- Book Cover
- Publishing

Remember, a good piece of writing is still not good enough until it has been edited by a professional.
Re: Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? by Annwrites: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2019

- Aptness
- Redundancy
- Style
- Diction
- Syntax
- conciseness
- Flow
- Relevancy

- Fiction
- Non-Fiction
- Academic Writings

- Book Cover
- Publishing

Re: Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? by Annwrites: 6:39am On Dec 09, 2019

- Aptness
- Redundancy
- Style
- Diction
- Syntax
- conciseness
- Flow
- Relevancy

- Fiction
- Non-Fiction
- Academic Writings

- Book Cover
- Publishing

Re: Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? by Annwrites: 8:12am On Jan 11, 2020

What does the professional editing service cover? A check for;

- Aptness
- Redundancy
- Style
- Diction
- Syntax
- conciseness
- Flow
- Relevancy

- Fiction
- Non-Fiction
- Academic Writings

- Book Cover
- Publishing

Re: Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? by Annwrites: 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
The offer is still on but only for a short time.
Re: Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? by Annwrites: 2:46am On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? by Annwrites: 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? by Annwrites: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2020
Re: Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? by Annwrites: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2020

What does the professional editing and proofreading service cover? A check for ...

- Aptness
- Redundancy
- Style
- Diction
- Syntax
- conciseness
- Flow
- Relevancy

- Fiction
- Non-Fiction
- Academic Writings

- Book Cover
- Publishing

Re: Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? by Annwrites: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Heavily discounted.
Re: Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? by Annwrites: 7:41am On Jul 29, 2020
Heavily Discounted
Re: Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? by Annwrites: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
Heavily discounted now
Re: Do you want to publish an article or book in your lifetime? by Annwrites: 7:09am On Nov 16, 2020

(1) (Reply)

For Nairalanders That Stay In Kano, Please I Need A Job / Are You Sending Outdated Cvs/resumes For Job Openings? / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.