Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,913 members, 7,838,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan (20138 Views)

Farmer-Herder Crisis: Six States Reject FG’s Livestock Programme / Edo, Ekiti, Ondo, Anambra and Ebonyi  Embrace Fg’s Livestock Transformation Plan / Osinbajo To Inaugurate National Livestock Plan In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by stormborn28(m): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
olajide8:

What do you know? - when instead of watching news, it's telemudo or zeeworld una go dey watch cheesy cheesy cheesy

For your information the vice president was at the launching of the programme by adamawa state govt
so with the video put out here you are still zoneBism
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by stormborn28(m): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
Dasuks:
Fulani herdsmen can do no wrong. The ethic of a simple life is still present with them . Their mystique resonates with and endears them to West African Sahelian Muslim faithful much like the Bedouin are given a Pass in the MENA region.

This program will go on and there's nothing anybody can do about it. And will take the Middle Belt one day. Everything is gradual. Do you know how long it took to Islamize Nubia or Egypt ? Everything good comes to those who plan act and wait.
you are trending on a dangerous path... Tell your brothers so... That reality you envisaged with be vanquished

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by stormborn28(m): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
Amhappy:
This people have proven critics right over and over again. I suspected this was the plan all along. Buhari government does not mean well.
yeah...i think everyone can see clearly now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by Bobyro: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
Dasuks:

Same Islam that greatly advanced the sciences that form the basis for the phone or pc that u are using to type this nonsense?
Which Islam... Technology is irrespective of religion or tribalism or the nonsense going on in Nigeria.... You must mention a fulani man who leads in the production of technology!.
Be truthful religion is the reason why the fulani thinks the mandate is to occupy. ISLAM has done more harm than good. Talking about the innovative fulani.. Whom is innovative amongst you all... Only destruction wherever you go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by stormborn28(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
Dasuks:

First off I am not a Fulani. I am a Niger Deltan Muslim. I do not care much for Buhari. But I see in the Fulani the same thing that all good men see in Bedouins and other true inhabitants of the earth. The wodaabe fulani say that 'nobody owns the earth' and they carry themselves as such.

There's nothing any tribe can do about it. They will perish. The military leadership structure is firmly pro Fulani and northeastern. Nigeria might very well be a promised land. A true Dar al-Islam. You will learn to behave by force.
claiming to be Niger Delta expose you... What you wrote expose who you are...subtle as
it seems good when they introduce RUGA, lies their evil plan... It has been exposed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by SamNaijaboy: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
Let me help you here sir.
For a globalist, we know exactly what is going on in Nigeria. The Arab Sunni are plotting to spread islam over the entire country in any way and with their Fulani cohorts are attempting to Rugalize the place.
Mystique or no mystique, when Nigeria is balkanized,
Islam will be relegated to the shadows where it belongs in New Southern Nigeria that we are building. In every nation that has built this new civilization, the Judeo-christain was the architectural underpinning of it all.
The Yoruba are liberal, but will join the rest of the South and MB to be brutal in suppressing any signs of Islamic radicalism.
You will be better served to go stay with your BH-loving brothers in Far Northern Sharia-ruled country after we break away

Dasuks:
Fulani herdsmen can do no wrong. The ethic of a simple life is still present with them . Their mystique resonates with and endears them to West African Sahelian Muslim faithful much like the Bedouin are given a Pass in the MENA region.

This program will go on and there's nothing anybody can do about it. And will take the Middle Belt one day. Everything is gradual. Do you know how long it took to Islamize Nubia or Egypt ? Everything good comes to those who plan act and wait.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
Fulanization:

YOU CAN GO TO YOUTUBE AND WATCH IT YOURSELF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkRgZmqf91Q

I watched it yesterday before commenting !
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by greypencils: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
Alashoalash10:
is Nigeria a Fulani state? This governor must be a clueless one that ought to be impeached by his state assembly if there is any. We have Yoruba's outside Nigeria what plain is Nigeria government having for them ? Don't they have their own nation? Must Nigerians Commonwealth been used for the Fulani tribe alone ? This is a useless statement from a useless governor
It is a useless statement but THAT IS THEIR TRUE INTENTION, TO MAKE NIGERIA HOME TO ALL FULANI'S. LUCKILY, OUR CONSTITUTION ALLOWS FOR A CHANGE OF GOVERNMENT EVERY FOUR YEARS. THIS BUHARI YOU SEE, YOU SHALL SOON SEE HIM NO MORE
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by Yankee101: 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
Second term rigged.

True colors are coming out now
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by greypencils: 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
Dasuks:

God punish that your stupid mouth. Your Fulani's who have done no wrong have killed thousands and displaced millions. Idiot...

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
greypencils:
God punish that your stupid mouth. Your Fulani's who have done no wrong have killed thousands and displaced millions. Idiot...

what God ? Or do you mean your pagan rainforest deities ? Because the Abrahamic God I know doesn't act at the command of anybody. I did not support the killing of anybody.. I just likened the Fulani to the Bedouin in the Sahelian mind eye.

Now you can take up action through necessary channels or insult me and still do nothing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
Y

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by JKisOK(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
This is wrong on all fronts. It amounts to adding insult to injury. All along, authorities sold the yarn that killings were perpetrated by foreign Fulani herdsmen.

Now we are calling these foreign killers to settle among their victims, using resources from their victims. This is double jeopardy.

It is invidious.

It is criminal.

It is unconstitutional.

It is illegal.

It is sinful.

It is evil.

This is the Fulanisation agenda that the likes of Obasanjo and Danjuma prophesied about.

And all bonafide Nigerians of goodwill must resist it, beginning with the Civil Society Organisations, Self-Determination Groups, Labour and Professional Bodies, the National Assembly and the all the State Houses of Assembly.

Like Trump said about America, Nigeria is for Nigerians and Nigeria must remain for Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
stormborn28:
claiming to be Niger Delta expose you... What you wrote expose who you are...subtle as
it seems good when they introduce RUGA, lies their evil plan... It has been exposed

Don't mind the terrorist

That idiotic governor even said it in a video that most Fulanis see themselves and Bayelsans or Niger Deltans

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by Evercurious(f): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
unbitchable:

I won't get on this petty lane with you. I've tried to see what I can take reasonably about you but found none. Christians across denominations voted their conscience for either party. Quit clowning around.

Just as you are clowning now..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by nameo: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
JKisOK:
This is wrong on all fronts. It amounts to adding insult to injury. All along, authorities sold the yarn that killings were perpetrated by foreign Fulani herdsmen.

Now we are calling these foreign killers to settle among their victims, using resources from their victims. This is double jeopardy.

It is invidious.

It is criminal.

It is unconstitutional.

It is illegal.

It is sinful.

It is evil.

This is the Fulanisation agenda that the likes of Obasanjo and Danjuma prophesied about.

And all bonafide Nigerians of goodwill must resist it, beginning with the Civil Society Organisations, Self-Determination Groups, Labour and Professional Bodies, the National Assembly and the all the State Houses of Assembly.

Like Trump said about America, Nigeria is for Nigerians and Nigeria must remain for Nigerian.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by unbitchable(m): 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
Evercurious:

Just as you are clowning now..
Gudnite felicia.. Lol
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by Chukapage(m): 5:57am On Sep 18, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Zoning is North and South, Chairman.
Nobody will zone the presidency to your village.
You will have to man up and fight for it like all men do when they want something important.
The PDP was the only truly national party then. Olu Falae’s AD was never quite of National spread.
Even when Obasanjo contested in PDP, Ekwueme and Alabo Douglas contested against him. So the so called zoning was not to the SW, it was to the South.lol who this one wan deceive with this nonsense? The same southern part of the country that left a fellow Southerner to support a Northerner a Fulanni? Do you think the North would have done this same in 2015? Na una cause am 2023 will teach you lots a lesson rather than vote a Westerner the other part will vote in another Northerner maybe Fulanni sef. You will now know that 2015 was a mumu action of you lots ,if you think a Northerner will vote a Southerner over a Northerner think again! E go shock una. You people started it. The whole South will suffer it in 2023.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by Chukapage(m): 6:07am On Sep 18, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Zoning is North and South, Chairman.
Nobody will zone the presidency to your village.
You will have to man up and fight for it like all men do when they want something important.
The PDP was the only truly national party then. Olu Falae’s AD was never quite of National spread.
Even when Obasanjo contested in PDP, Ekwueme and Alabo Douglas contested against him. So the so called zoning was not to the SW, it was to the South.

lol who this one wan deceive? When a particular southern region left a fellow Southerner to support a Northerner a Fulanni for that matter they thought the were smart. They betrayed the United south to the North . Did you think a Northerner will vote a Southerner over a Northerner? 2023 go shock una. It is now the turn of some other southern part to decide and instead of voting a southern part of the country that betrayed the greater Southern interest for selfish reasons, they will rather support their own Northerner like the other part did in 2015 with a vice . Las Las the whole South will suffer it! A man who has nothing to lose does not care about losing anything.2023 go sweet. If you think a Northerner will vote a Southerner over a Northerner think again! Your folks started the joke it's now the other sides turn to Finish the Joke . grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by Yujin(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2019
Dasuks:

First off I am not a Fulani. I am a Niger Deltan Muslim. I do not care much for Buhari. But I see in the Fulani the same thing that all good men see in Bedouins and other true inhabitants of the earth. The wodaabe fulani say that 'nobody owns the earth' and they carry themselves as such.

There's nothing any tribe can do about it. They will perish. The military leadership structure is firmly pro Fulani and northeastern. Nigeria might very well be a promised land. A true Dar al-Islam. You will learn to behave by force.
Shege dan fulani! Lol. Don't hide under Niger Delta, come open with your origin. Perhaps there's a force backing the fulanis to do any how they wish in Nigeria and go away with it. However, you must know your boundary. Fools don't deserve to remain on scarce land so let them suffer but as for us, our make up wouldn't allow us watch terrorists take over our land. We're too big and formidable for that. Anyway, time shall tell. We are watching.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by nameo: 9:54am On Sep 18, 2019
Yujin:

Shege dan fulani! Lol. Don't hide under Niger Delta, come open with your origin. Perhaps there's a force backing the fulanis to do any how they wish in Nigeria and go away with it. However, you must know your boundary. Fools don't deserve to remain on scarce land so let them suffer but as for us, our make up wouldn't allow us watch terrorists take over our land. We're too big and formidable for that. Anyway, time shall tell. We are watching.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by ABUPHARM(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
This thread is an eye opener, thankfully I came across it.
Whenever I see the phrase "Fulinization and islamization agenda" I do think is the normal hatred to distablize buhari's government, now I see the true picture.

Even as a Muslim I must admit that this fulanis have really unleashed mayhem on Nigerians. Their so called agenda is a thing of worry.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by Gentlewarrior1(m): 1:57am On Sep 19, 2019
ABUPHARM:
Whenever I see the phrase "Fulinization and islamization agenda" I do think is the normal hatred to distablize buhari's government, now I see the true picture.

Even as a Muslim I must admit that this fulanis have really unleashed mayhem on Nigerians. Their so called agenda is a thing of worry.
They have successfully used religion to subdue the great hausa tribe

Hausas are now beggars in their own country.

They have used the term arewas and fronting hausas to hoodwink other northern minorities and middle belt

Only kanuris which is simillar to fulani are giving the fulanis tough time

This fulani elite have history and they are actually brilliant fellows. Tgeir children of fulani elite study powerful courses and have been positioned in strategic sectors against the future

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by SamNaijaboy: 3:21am On Sep 19, 2019
In 1959, did your Zik not betray the South when he went with the North as a junior partner instead of being a senior partner with the West?
Did the West not vote or ask for a Southern coalition then?
In 1979, did the SE not betray the South by voting Shagari? Did the West not vote for a Southerner then?
In 1992/3, during June 12, did the SE not betray the South by voting Tofa and not Abiola? Did the West not vote for a Southerner then?
Not only did the SE not vote for the Southerner on the ticket (Abiola) they played spoiler and helped to truncate the result (Arthur Nzeribe)

1999, did the West not vote for a Southerner?

2011 did the West not vote GEJ? So did the West not vote for a Southerner then?

So the only time the West did not vote a Southerner overwhelmingly was in 2007 when both parties presented Northerners and 2015.

So the West has been consistent in voting Southerners but the SE has been consistent with voting Northerners.
Even when Ojukwu was on the ballot in 1983.

So the one time the roles were reversed, and the Igbo lost out, and the West decided to vote out GEJ, we won’t
hear anything else from you guys.
You are the serial betrayers of the South and you are warming up to do your usual betraying with the PDP fielding a Northerner when the SW and the SS are eagerly awaiting the chance to be President!

Chukapage:
lol who this one wan deceive? When a particular southern region left a fellow Southerner to support a Northerner a Fulanni for that matter they thought the were smart. They betrayed the United south to the North . Did you think a Northerner will vote a Southerner over a Northerner? 2023 go shock una. It is now the turn of some other southern part to decide and instead of voting a southern part of the country that betrayed the greater Southern interest for selfish reasons, they will rather support their own Northerner like the other part did in 2015 with a vice . Las Las the whole South will suffer it! A man who has nothing to lose does not care about losing anything.2023 go sweet. If you think a Northerner will vote a Southerner over a Northerner think again! Your folks started the joke it's now the other sides turn to Finish the Joke . grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 19, 2019
I dont want to believe
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by orisa37: 7:44am On Sep 19, 2019
How do I, a Nigerian, benefit from this Venture?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by nameo: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2019
ikestephen:
I dont want to believe
Why?

Self deceit much?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by nameo: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2019
ABUPHARM:

Are you from the north??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan by ABUPHARM(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2019
nameo:

Are you from the north??
Southwesterner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South / Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west / Hafsat Abdulrahman Sworn-In As Adamawa First Female Chief Judge

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.