Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship (2020-2022) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship (2020-2022) (2628 Views)

Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship / Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 / When Is The Right Time To Do Your Master's Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship (2020-2022) by Bifrost: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
I want to use this medium to beckon on past recipient of this juicy scholarship to come forth and help us prospective applicants in the coming application. I have dug into all possible fora and blogs for helpful tips on this scholarship, but I am still hungry for more.

Those who have secured this scholarship should please come in, we need you now. We want to exceed last year's awardees of 40.

Programme(s) that have announced call for the next application round.

Msc & Ma In Digital Communication Leadership (DClead) - Intake 5, from October 2020 to September 2022 [application procedure opened since Sept 2019 – till 5 Dec. 2019 15:00 CET]
http://dclead.eu/application/procedure-and-deadlines/

Master's Programme In Security And Cloud Computing - Next application period; 25 November 2019 - 10 January 2020
https://secclo.eu/admission/admission-requirements/

1 Like

Re: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship (2020-2022) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
I'm here for the same reason @OP, applications have started and we hope to get juicy insights, the secrets and all other pertinent information that will lead to the acquisition of this scholarship.

1 Like

Re: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship (2020-2022) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
You can find all programs here
https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus-plus/emjmd-catalogue_en
Tips:
1) Check through the list and select 3 programs(max.) that you feel it aligns with your background
2) Once you've selected these 3 programs, just type each of them in the google search engine and locate the official website of the program.
3) Check the website to see if truly what you did in No. 1 above works fine (i.e. check the admission criteria to confirm if they accept people with your Bsc. degree/work experience). Also check their curriculum to confirm if it's a program that interests you.
4) Once No. 3 above checks out, get your self informed about the application process and possible application timeline.
5) Get a passport if you need too (usually paramount). If you need to write a TOEFL/IELTS exam, please do, especially if the program website states it clearly. You don't have to mail us/the program admin, asking if a letter of proficiency written from your school will be accepted. The rules are clear.
6) Once all documents checks out, go ahead to apply. Take your time to draft your SOP/Motivation letter. Craft your CV nicely using the Europass template or the recommended template of your program of interest.
In few days, we would ask prospective applicants to make a shortlist of three prospective programs and indicate their Bsc. degree. Take your time to work on steps 1-3.
Good luck to everyone!!!

5 Likes

Re: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship (2020-2022) by Idaytesj29(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2021
Did anyone apply for this? I did and haven't heard anything.

(1) (Reply)

110 Weird Facts You Didn't Know Continued - Infinitum / Do You Know The Most Viewed Thread On Nairaland!! / Lookalike Mom And Daughter Graduate From Same University On The Same Day(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.