Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) (55628 Views)

Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade / Mother Killed While Separating Her Sons Who Were Fighting In Abuja / Onitsha: Two Women Fell From Three Storey Building While Fighting (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by womenareapes: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
A Curvy Nigerian Slayqueen (Good Samaritan) has been injured in the head after she tries to separate two lovers engaging in a fight, Groovenaija360 Reports.

Rozzy Berry took to her social media page to share her ordeal while she was trying to be a good samaritan in her compound. According to her, she went outside to separate and stop her neighbors (lovers) from fighting each other.

A man trying to beat his girlfriend mistakenly used the Bluetooth speaker he wanted to hit his lover to injure her head.

She thanked God for saving her life and also wowed not to separate any fight she comes across.

See Her post:

>> https://grovenaija360.com/slay-queen-injured-while-trying-to-separate-two-lovers-from-fighting-photos/

you called this ugly piece of shiit a slay queen undecided
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by notoriousbabe: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
Good for her, next time she go mind her business
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
EVILFOREST:

NAIJAOLOSHO....
Hope U are aware of what's happening In PORT HARCOURT...
PLEASE call Your CLASSMATES to order.
Put Ur Colleagues In Order ....
You are wicked
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by wwwihy: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lie from the pit of helll... Anything to trend

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
Davash222:

My brother, I’ve been arrested by Nigeria Police for minding my business. They said, since I’m the chief spectator of the fight scene that I should follow them to the Station to give an exact account of what actually happened.
Long story short, I bailed myself with 10K.
ur case was more legal.. ���As a citizen shud maintain law and order ��

Only in naija area police apprehend, beat, extort and eventually kill you for loitering, wandering and bearing nonsense in mind...

True story... They know ur intentions as soon as the uniform is worn... Don't argue because death might be ticking...
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Isoduwa(m): 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
Na good for her because she too fine
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by KingLennon(m): 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2019

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Mutemenot(m): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
Always stay away from fight while separating . If you go near, u become part of the fight
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by TotoNaRubber: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
She is trying to sell market, na today !
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by QuickStandard: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
cool

Sorry ma'am,.
Please stay away from people fighting next time.

We buy used inverter batteries.....

Also call us for your Solar and Uninterrupted power solutions.

Check our Sig for contact details
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by mamajj17(f): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
Thank God that those TWO TITS were not destroyed grin grin
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
and the first thing to do with a bleeding head wound is to snap it pishure and put on social media... Next tym u mind ur business..
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by bluefilm: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
She's so lucky the injury didn't cut of one or all of her selling points: Her Boobs!
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by eddieguru(m): 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
cheesy

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by enhwe24: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
So sorry and quick recovery. Pls next time don't go near if u don't strength to defend urself. Call the police
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by franklingud(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
So finally English language died in the hands of this slay queen.
Congratulations girl, you are a hero!
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Akinh: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
Davash222:
This one na Foolish Samaritan.
Wetin fit carry my two tiny legs go dey separate boyfriend and girlfriend fight
me too don stop to they separate fight oo..after a married couple are fighting, and I went there to separate the man hold the woman hair pulling it like mad..and in annoyance the woman wan hold the man John Thomas and mistakenly nearly grab mine...opelope smart ti omo smart..since then I don stop to they separate fight o
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
franklingud:
So finally English language died in the hands of this slay queen.
U will be surprised to hear that she has been employed by the NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE and Promoted at the same time...
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by alezzy13: 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
Her a$$ets make sense sha. . . . kiss
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Godsonkemz(m): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
Next time no be person go teach you how to mind your business.
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Cregon: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
...man is indeed a selfish creature... The reason for the update on social media is to trend abi? Rather than put her health first, na 'likes' come dey take over... #likesoverhealth...
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Gbengar07: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
Slay queen slay queen
Who knows maybe na anodea thing coz am she con dey lie for SM .hiss in swahili watin consine me
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by alezzy13: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
Akinh:
me too don stop to they separate fight oo..after a married couple are fighting, and I went there to separate the man hold the woman hair pulling it like mad..and in annoyance the woman wan hold the man John Thomas and mistakenly nearly grab mine...opelope smart ti omo smart..since then I don stop to they separate fight o

Abeg no carry laff kill person. grin grin grin

But the woman wicked sha. . . of all parts Na the JT she sabi.
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Iko5000: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
I might be wrong but this looks fake to me

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
because she bleach u tag her good looki g
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by 2shure: 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
Why must they bleach,now it will take forever for the wound to heal
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by adeiza4u(m): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
Shibaraba:
Eyin blogger blogger.
Shebi na face wound. And you Don show the picture and we confirm am.
Abeg kindly explain why you put her cleavage picture with her yansh picture join the post? Na the breast stitch the wound abi na the yansh be the plaster. You just want make Vaseline crew do rehearsal this afternoon.

Separate fight? If you like strangle unasef. Kokan aye. Na so I go settle fight during university days. I no know where slap appear from I just see say I dey ground dey shout "MA MA MA". My friends say na so I shout am for over 5 minutes before I get myself. Dem come dey ask wetin happen. I no explain I just wake comot. Till today shame no let me talk why I dey shout but as na faceless forum make I yarn. The slap carry my mama voice inside. As he land na my mama I dey hear wey dey call me for house. Na wetin cause ma be that o. Funny thing be say mama Don kpai. So as she dey call me from the other side mean say she sef feel the slap all the way from heaven sotay she feel say she gets call me come the other side,very far away from the source of the slap. Since then gbas gbos I dey go my way.
Na you dem send to kuku kill me today ba? I'll suspend d remaining laughter till tomorrow
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by franklingud(m): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
EVILFOREST:

U will be surprised to hear that she has been employed by the NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE and Promoted at the same time...
grin grin grin grin grin

That's what you get when you live in a zoo.
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by wajaja: 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
That was how I went to separate papa kaleed and mama kaleed who happen to be my neighbours wen I was staying in Ajegunle. Mama kaleed wanted to hit papa kaleed frying pan and she hit it on my face. Got a swollen face and I vowed never to separate fight again.
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Legendguru: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Oh
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by renewable1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
what a post.

Get your 1kva complete solar power system today for just 140k with solar panel inclusive.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) / World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar / Tijjani Faruk: Doctor Sedates, Rapes, Blocks Married Patient’s Womb In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.