Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC (43696 Views)

Strange Magician walks on water.(See VIDEO/PICS) / Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic / Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by Chelsea82: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE

Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by Chelsea82: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
omoadeleye:
Where is the video

WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE

Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by AdonaiAluminium: 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
Come and see Nigerian wonder

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services
Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by ifeoluwazaddy(f): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
it might happe dis is Nigeria lipsrsealed
obailala:
Lol... are you insinuating he could be mobbed one day by an ignorant crowd who may tag him a 'ritualist'? grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by mercyvivv(f): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
Illusionist. Keep it up boy, sky is your starting point

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by Equity15(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
nigerians and wayo ehn..the guy said anybody that saw him perform the magic would ask him to teach dem how to turn objects to money..lol grin

BTW, the guy in 1:38 is definitely yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
can he predict outcome of matches just for Bet9ja to go down grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by Harlem2(m): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Equity15:
nigerians and wayo ehn..the guy said anybody that saw him perform the magic would ask him to teach dem how to turn objects to money..lol grin

BTW, the guy in 1:38 is definitely yoruba.

I know that guy in yabatech
Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by Ramos16(m): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lol, he said there are thousands of countries, which kind magician be this na smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by Truflame: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Most magicians perform their tricks with invisible dark forces. You can't agitate these forces without repercussion.

Worse still, when you die, you'll be held fast in the darker regions where you must either redeem your guilt
or burden yourself anew with greater guilt.

The chain of events can last up to a century before you recognize the folly of magical obsession.

Man should live according to divine laws, not by indulging in magical antics.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by Pussylover600: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
I need a GF
Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by Harlem2(m): 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ritzy10:
Meet Babs Cardini, the 19-year old Nigerian magician who hopes to become one of the best in the world in the next 3 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll9xKdqQOoc

Watch the BBC video here https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCAfrica/status/1173551363000811521

I know this guy
Computer science yabatech

1 Like

Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by Niflheim(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
Brilliant young man!!!

WORDS OF KRIS ANGEL:.......................... [/b]no one has the ability, that I'm aware of, to do anything supernatural, psychic, talk to the dead.[b]

WORDS OF KRIS ANGEL2:........................ [/b]If somebody goes on that show and claims to have supernatural psychic ability, I'm going to bust [him] live and on television."[b]

WORDS OF KRIS ANGEL3:......................... [/b]"If on 9-10 somebody could have predicted that 9-11 was going to happen, they could have saved thousands of lives".[b]

TYPICAL NIGERIAN ON NAIRALANDER:.........................He works for satan oohhh!!! After he ate beans with long spoon in Hell's kitchen, satan gave him the power to see the future and predict correct score for BET9JA!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by chukslawrence(m): 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
KingofInternet:
Nigeria is blessed with so much human resources
I stopped drinkink garri bacause I know I could come across something like this grin
Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by Niflheim(m): 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO KRIS ANGEL:..................................................... [/b]"I will give you a million dollars of my personal money right now if either one of you can tell me specific details of what’s in [this envelope] right now."[b]

On that day, Kris Angel challenged 2 so-called magicians, and guess what happened..............................

1.The first one ignored the challenge...........

2.The second one became hostile to Kris Angel

3.Nobody won the money!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by Mercy2006(f): 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
Well,if magicians like the guy hosting carbonaro effects and that Dynamo guy and a host of others could be celebrated in western world,I guess this guy too should be encouraged and celebrated as long as he doesn't turn a criminal in the process.
Kudos boy

1 Like

Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by Highshow05(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
This guy remind me Late Moshood ABIOLA Pellet ( of blessed memory ). My advice for you is be watchful and careful .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by ntyce(m): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
Truflame:
Most magicians perform their tricks with invisible dark forces. You can't agitate these forces without repercussion.

Worse still, when you die, you'll be held fast in the darker regions where you must either redeem your guilt
or burden yourself anew with greater guilt.

The chain of events can last up to a century before you recognize the folly of magical obsession.

Man should live according to divine laws, not by indulging in magical antics.

Oga, there's nothing supernatural in magic. It's the more you look, the less you see.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by Modernist: 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
I hope Muslims won't professor peller him? if you know you know grin
Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by Modernist: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
Highshow05:
This guy remind me Late Moshood ABIOLA Pellet ( of blessed memory ). My advice for you is be watchful and careful .
Check my comment.
Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by dennilson6(m): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
Know this guy from unilag i have a video of his i filmed , he is really crazy with those shit of his.higher him�

1 Like

Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by kuuljay(m): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
Salmoneus:
Ignorant people will call it jazz!!
is there really a difference between jazz and magic,pls explain to me if there is
Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by WildChild00(m): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
kuuljay:
is there really a difference between jazz and magic,pls explain to me if there is

Yes of course

Magic has to do with metaphysic
Jazz has to do with vudu, juju
Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by zone51: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Que Peller, the brother of Shina Peller need to mentor this lad
Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by Oakbend16: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
He's an ILLUSIONIST and not a magician

1 Like

Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by Nostradamus: 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mercy2006:
Well,if magicians like the guy hosting carbonaro effects and that Dynamo guy and a host of others could be celebrated in western world,I guess this guy too should be encouraged and celebrated as long as he doesn't turn a criminal in the process.
Kudos boy
nigeria pastors will soon call him a wizard...

Otunba runsewe will soon call him a disgrace to Nigeria and threaten to deal with him...

SARS will soon come and disrupt his show..

Religious bigots in nairaland will soon come and call him the anti-christ cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by IamPlato(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
This young dude is ignorant of the energy he is using... Magic is still part of voodoo

1 Like

Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
Criticaltemp:
As u die perform dey tricks.. Make naija police catch u ooo

He'd better learn escape magic fast, because SARS people must have seen this video by now....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by leye4u: 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
drips8:
He could even be the next David Copperfield or Houdini

But Nigerians will call it juju
Na you ignorant pass...
Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by Mercy2006(f): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nostradamus:
nigeria pastors will soon call him a wizard...

Otunba runsewe will soon call him a disgrace to Nigeria and threaten to deal with him...

SARS will soon come and disrupt his show..

Religious bigots in nairaland will soon come and call him the anti-christ cool

Na real wa grin
Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by webngnews: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
Oh
Re: Meet Babs Cardini, 19-year-old Magician From Nigeria Featured On BBC by ThatFairGuy: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
Siiru... He has a pledge with the Jins(devil)... FETISH angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol / Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos / Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.