Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

David De Gea Signs New Long-term Contract With Man Utd Until 2023 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David De Gea Signs New Long-term Contract With Man Utd Until 2023 (11726 Views)

Nemanja Matic Signs New Contract With Man Utd Until June 2023 / Marcus Rashford Signs A New Deal That'll See Him Earn £300K Per-week Until 2023 / David De Gea Becomes The 1st Goalkeeper To Make The Least Saves At The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David De Gea Signs New Long-term Contract With Man Utd Until 2023 by notoriousbabe: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
This one na how for do contract. His mind is no longer at old Trafford, the looks on his face speaks volume
Re: David De Gea Signs New Long-term Contract With Man Utd Until 2023 by SaintNegro77: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
The real basket
obembet:
David De Gea has signed a new long-term contract with Manchester United, keeping him at the club until at least June 2023. There is an option to extend for a further year.

David, 28, joined United in 2011 and has made 367 appearances so far.

During his time with the club, he has won the Premier League, the FA Cup, the League Cup, the UEFA Europa League and the Community Shield.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said: "I am delighted that David has committed his long-term future to the club.
"Over recent years, David has proved himself to be the best in the world and a vital part of our plans as we look to take Manchester United back to where it belongs. David is a fantastic person and his outstanding quality provides the perfect base to our defense.

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-david-de-gea-signs-20074737.amp

Re: David De Gea Signs New Long-term Contract With Man Utd Until 2023 by Respect55(m): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
naijabruce:
England,Premier League
Aston Villa – West Ham
12/over 1.5

get free booking codes on our website
see my signature for link
u see ur life
Re: David De Gea Signs New Long-term Contract With Man Utd Until 2023 by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
IronPant:
Somebody told me man utd can only score goals in chivita adverts
grin grin grin savage cheesy cheesy cheesy God dey oooo
Re: David De Gea Signs New Long-term Contract With Man Utd Until 2023 by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
naijabruce:
England,Premier League Aston Villa – West Ham 12/over 1.5
get free booking codes on our website see my signature for link
0:0, 80 min
Re: David De Gea Signs New Long-term Contract With Man Utd Until 2023 by Maikel26(m): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
Is It goalkeepers primary duty to pass ball or to save it from his net. This guy has been too consistent over the years and due to 4 errors last season people say he is finished. I wonder how some people reason at times as if everyone is perfect. The whole team has been poor and he has single handedly been United best player over the years

1 Like

Re: David De Gea Signs New Long-term Contract With Man Utd Until 2023 by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
What do I really think about this? Hmmm! On the face of it, it really changes nothing about the title race. Neither does it change anything about the race for the top 4. But at the moment, Man Utd need all the feel-good news they can get.....Dea Gea has clearly been out of form for a while now. The form and display of Man Utd is also nothing to write home about.....God help Man Utd!!!!!!
Re: David De Gea Signs New Long-term Contract With Man Utd Until 2023 by Realfrankie(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
naijabruce:
England,Premier League
Aston Villa – West Ham
12/over 1.5

Your own prediction site na your village people go the follow you play...
Game wey end goalless
Re: David De Gea Signs New Long-term Contract With Man Utd Until 2023 by NotJobless: 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: David De Gea Signs New Long-term Contract With Man Utd Until 2023 by MTFindout(m): 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
naijabruce:
England,Premier League
Aston Villa – West Ham
12/over 1.5

See as u spoil ur market by ur self... grin grin
Re: David De Gea Signs New Long-term Contract With Man Utd Until 2023 by etibaba(m): 7:28am On Sep 17, 2019
drizslim:
Don't trust the contract.. Their might be a release clause wen Madrid comes knocking again
De gea has lost his chance of playing for Madrid already.
Re: David De Gea Signs New Long-term Contract With Man Utd Until 2023 by Avesty1515: 10:39am On Sep 17, 2019
This basket again, de gae and bubu are on the same level

(1) (2) (Reply)

THE Cornerboss Of Football Bet / 2022 World Cup: Eguavoen Resigns As Eagles Coach After Playoff Defeat To Ghana / Uk Football Pools Brown Coupon Week 41 Xx22xx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.