Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

BREAKING: Xenophobia: South Africa Apologise To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Xenophobia: South Africa Apologise To Nigeria (401 Views)

Xenophobia: South African Embassy In Lagos Shuts Down / Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack / Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Xenophobia: South Africa Apologise To Nigeria by ubongutioh(m): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
The President of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa has rendered an apology to Nigeria over the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians living in South Africa. Recall that properties and businesses belonging to Nigerians and other foreigners were looted, destroyed by South Africans in renewed xenophobic attacks few weeks ago....

READ FULL AT: https://firstreportsonline.com/breaking-xenophobia-south-africa-apologise-to-nigeria/ (C) FIRST REPORTS

Re: BREAKING: Xenophobia: South Africa Apologise To Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
Please keep your apologies stick it in a place where sun doesn't shine. Ban me now before i say something the people paying won't like. Our people too remember Ghana must go? Law of calmer, shagari used his cluelessness to say Ghana people are taking their jobs.
Re: BREAKING: Xenophobia: South Africa Apologise To Nigeria by DiroiD(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
it was ghana that first sent Nigerians away from their country if you don't know before shagari now did the same thing some years after... pls read the history well before misleading people

(1) (Reply)

. / 2nd Edition Of Urhobo Economic And Investment Summit / A Game Of Numbers : My Take On Igbo Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.