Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

French Language Immersion in Cotonou Republic of Benin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / French Language Immersion in Cotonou Republic of Benin (1539 Views)

The Importance Of Practice And Immersion In Learning Spanish / Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools / I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

French Language Immersion in Cotonou Republic of Benin by MLIBENIN: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
Moudachirou Language Institute (MLI) is a language center in Benin.

Kill two birds with one stone: learn French while discovering Africa (or Republic of Benin, for those already in Africa) ! In 1948, Emmanuel Mounier described Benin as the “Latin quarter” of Africa. Today, we can say that Benin is still worthy of that description as far as the quality of French spoken in Benin is concerned. MLI offers French language lovers from Ghana, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, South Africa, the United States, and other countries unforgettable language immersion experience which will be more than helpful for you in speaking French language. Visiting Benin is a good way to discover Africa. The Republic of Benin has a very good weather, very hospitable people, and is the African champion of political stability where you can speak French very fast. We have different packages. For more informations, please browse our website: https://mli-benin.com/english/ or contact us on this number: +22965046161.

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics Experts Pls Step In! / COVID-19: Lagos SS3 Student Recants First Day At School / 2020 Agbami / Chevron Scholarship Application And Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.