Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m (19161 Views)

EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 / Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance / Nigerian Man And His Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Duping Job Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
13million!!! shocked
That woman should be used for rituals! angry
She will not yield PROFIT since she does not have Common sense
Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by realstars: 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
My people die for lack of wisdom.

don't tell anybodyoooooh .
and today, it is in the news.
Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by AdonaiAluminium: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
Dem plenty for town now and women are mostly their victims

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services, insulated roofing sheets and panels etc
Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by realstars: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Na Wa o kiss
Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by wink2015(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
GistMore3:
The police on Monday arraigned a fake herbalist, Muhammed Bako in an Upper Area Court in Mpape, Abuja for allegedly cheating a housewife of N13 million.

Bako, whose address was not given, is charged with criminal conspiracy, extortion and criminal intimidation.

The Prosecution Counsel, Mr A.O Olaofe, told the court that the case was reported to the National Intelligence Agency, Abuja by the complainant, Mrs Magret Igbinobaro.

Olaofe told the court that on April 25, the defendant, who is also a driver, picked up the complainant in his car from Minna, Niger state to Abuja.

The prosecutor said that the defendant in the course of the trip deceived Igbinobaro into believing that was a traditional medicine man capable of curing all her alleged ailments.

Olaofe alleged that during investigation the defendant confessed that he hynotised Igninobaro into paying N13 million into a Guaranty trust bank account number 0259536443 belonging to his wife’s niece to pay.

He said that during investigation, the defendant confessed to have used the money to build a house .

Olaofe alleged that the defendant extorted the complainant and put fear of untimely death on her if she reports to anyone.

This, he said continued until the defendant was arrested.

The offence, he said, contravened the provisions of sections 97, 293 and 397 (b) of the Penal code.

Bako, however, pleaded not guilty to the charge.

The Presiding Judge, Hassan Muhammad, admitted the defendant to bail in the sum of N30 million with two reasonable and reliable sureties.

Muhammed adjourned the case until Oct. 4, for hearing.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/police-arraign-fake-herbalist-for-allegedly-cheating-housewife-of-n13m

This is the kind of experiences a human passes through when he or she puts trust in chariots and horses.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
N30m bail for offense of N13m ??

Chai .
Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by mhktaryan: 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ole ni everybody.... No b me talk am
Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
rocknation62:
Babalawo wey no get Lappy,no internet connections,he no bomb site,he meet beta client here for naija,no western union,no 10 percent for picker & he collect 13million naira. That babalawo is issagoal

Yahoo ni babalawo

But he is in jail.

With a N30m bail bond hanging on him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by agbonkamen(f): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
trulygirl:
He can't meet the bail terms na grin, the guy is in for a long thing
exactly grin
Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by renewable1(m): 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
This is Africa, especially Nigeria everything is possible. Yes everything.

Get your 1kva complete solar power system today for just 140k with solar panel inclusive.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by Nostradamus: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
13million!!! shocked
That woman should be used for rituals! angry
don't really blame the woman.

The scammer came as someone who can cure a lot of diseases. I believe the scammee(victim)has a disease she's desperate to get cure.

Then the scammer(babalawo)capitalise on the scammee's(victim)problem cool

I really wish the judge is so mean, he should ensure that babalawo rot in jail and everything he has ever worked for in his life forfeited to the woman...

Very useless idiot,he knew the woman will be willing to pay any amount just to get cured of her affliction and he decided to use that to his advantage.if that woman didn't go ahead to involve the law enforcement agents in this,i'm sure that babalawo would still come back to drain that woman and strip her of everything she ever owned.
Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by rocknation62(m): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
Naughtysite:

But he is in jail.

With a N30m bail bond hanging on him.

Were u want make him dey bfr,my house
Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by vicbry007(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
Babalawo self don da scam
Chaii naija don finish
Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by Legendguru: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by ChristmasBells: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
slawomir:
Women are just too gullible

That is why Yahoo boys dey collect steadily

Make i bomb small joor whether any woman fit pay me make my body for calm down
Keep bombing jor soft work is our work ooh let me give you one white lady's name to bomb although she is a mixed race her name is EFCC Her surename is FBI i Get this strong feeling SAY She gho pay you!
Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by West2019(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
30 millions bail that's good ..but the Hus wife mumu sha
Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by dayleke: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
You call him " Fake"?
And he duped somebody of #13million?
So if he is real nko?
Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by ziegurf(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
...waya waya men and boys of a tribe
Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by mamajj17(f): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
slawomir:

My dear we are not gullible, but a GIVER grin grin grin even to some LAZY MEN we still give cheesy
Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by mamajj17(f): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
slawomir:

My dear we are not gullible, but a GIVER grin grin grin even to some LAZY MEN we still give cheesy
Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by Flowdada(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2019

Which site you wan bomb
This one u go write and nobody go reply you or follow you talk
Work don cast
Those men wey still dey cash out loud dey buy Benz
Na only dem and God know wetin dem dey do.
Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by maasoap(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
GistMore3:
The police on Monday arraigned a fake herbalist, Muhammed Bako in an Upper Area Court in Mpape, Abuja for allegedly cheating a housewife of N13 million.

Bako, whose address was not given, is charged with criminal conspiracy, extortion and criminal intimidation.

The Prosecution Counsel, Mr A.O Olaofe, told the court that the case was reported to the National Intelligence Agency, Abuja by the complainant, Mrs Magret Igbinobaro.

Olaofe told the court that on April 25, the defendant, who is also a driver, picked up the complainant in his car from Minna, Niger state to Abuja.

The prosecutor said that the defendant in the course of the trip deceived Igbinobaro into believing that was a traditional medicine man capable of curing all her alleged ailments.

Olaofe alleged that during investigation the defendant confessed that he hynotised Igninobaro into paying N13 million into a Guaranty trust bank account number 0259536443 belonging to his wife’s niece to pay.

He said that during investigation, the defendant confessed to have used the money to build a house .

Olaofe alleged that the defendant extorted the complainant and put fear of untimely death on her if she reports to anyone.

This, he said continued until the defendant was arrested.

The offence, he said, contravened the provisions of sections 97, 293 and 397 (b) of the Penal code.

Bako, however, pleaded not guilty to the charge.

The Presiding Judge, Hassan Muhammad, admitted the defendant to bail in the sum of N30 million with two reasonable and reliable sureties.

Muhammed adjourned the case until Oct. 4, for hearing.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/police-arraign-fake-herbalist-for-allegedly-cheating-housewife-of-n13m

That's the part I like best, thank you judge. You are different from those corrupt judges who would admit the suspect to bail of 500,000 naira for a fraud of 20 million naira
Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by maasoap(m): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nostradamus:
don't really blame the woman.

The scammer came as someone who can cure a lot of diseases. I believe the scammee(victim)has a disease she's desperate to get cure.

Then the scammer(babalawo)capitalise on the scammee's(victim)problem cool

I really wish the judge is so mean, he should ensure that babalawo rot in jail and everything he has ever worked for in his life forfeited to the woman...

Very useless idiot,he knew the woman will be willing to pay any amount just to get cured of her affliction and he decided to use that to his advantage. if that woman didn't go ahead to involve the law enforcement agents in this,i'm sure that babalawo would still come back to drain that woman and strip her of everything she ever owned.

In some cases, they would simply murder their victims if she or he becomes troublesome without involving police or authority. They would simply lured the victim, murder him or her and dump the corpse somewhere. She was luck
Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
seriously, Nigeria is not for common people. why will they give him bail that is more than the price of offense he committed? politician embezzled billions of naira, u will give him peanut bail.
Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by ddeola: 1:43am On Sep 17, 2019
Even fake herbalist dey control pay. God deliver Naija from corrupt leaders and fraudulent pipus o. angry angry angry angry
Re: Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m by showafrica(m): 5:21am On Sep 19, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Before MARRIAGE make sure ur LADY Is not the
......Pastor's Type.
......Prophet's Type..
......WaKa WaKa Type..
......Follow Me Type..
......Mother In Law na Witch Type..

You carelessly made sense, these was exactly what I checked before I got married to Bae. If you mistakenly marry any of these women listed above ur own Don be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Steals Her Benefactor’s Child Just To Deceive Her Own Husband . / Hoodlums In Edo Destroy APC Car, Injure One Person / Telecommunication Mast Batteries Thieves In Aba Brutally Beaten By Angry Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.