Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) (42666 Views)

Dollars Rain Heavily At A Wedding Ceremony In Benin, Edo State (Video) / Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by Maldini212(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
After money
The only thing that makes sense is
MORE MONEY
Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
Always showing off obscene wealth. We have a pride problem in this. Our values are seriously been eroded. Our love for money doesn't let us think straight any longer

2 Likes

Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
Igbo ppple always making it... despite they are cheated in govt position but they still make it high

1 Like

Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by rahztafari(m): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
If their hustle yielded easily and continuously, this is what happens. For other hustlers like moi, I don't know the amount I go get before I can try this.

As a mara of fact, Dangote no dey do this thing, Alakija no dey do, Adenuga no dey do, I Neva see Elumelu do am, so whu are dz random dollar men

*Am really trying hard to avoid the obvious*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
that guy said let money locate him this week...

sit down in ur parlow and be watching BBN let money locate u.
awon lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by showafrica(m): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
FatherBona:
your DP, those are your parents right?
So cute kiss kiss

Only if you know the meaning of his moniker, you would not had bothered yourself.
Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
Cadillac15:
Amuatulu = A cattle's penis grin

I wonder where you guys get the inspiration from, when selecting monickers in this Nairaland.

And your DP is cute too. Wonderful family picture bro.

U welcome to be part of our family bro
Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
FatherBona:
your DP, those are my parents right?
So cute kiss kiss
Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
Cadillac15:
Amuatulu = A cattle's penis grin

I wonder where you guys get the inspiration from, when selecting monickers in this Nairaland.

And your DP is cute too. Wonderful family picture bro.

The person who made this translation for you should refund your money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
Wickedfacts:
If you worked hard and sweat for your money, your would never put the fruits of your labour on the ground and step on it.

Well legit people spray money at weddings undecided

1 Like

Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by Micheezy7(m): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
Y'all saying shit, that's Dababy and his squad !!

1 Like

Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by olajide8(m): 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Chelsea82:
Here is a viral video of groups of Nigerians Big boys who went to party with their friend who is doing a wedding.

In the video making rounds online , the groomsmen can be seen spraying bunch of dollars in the party.

The Nigerian man who got married to his oyinbo woman was all smiles as his friends made his day.

In the video the big boys makes dollar to speak in a different language, see as dollars scatters everywhere.

Watch the video below,

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2egMn7ARN9/

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/naija-big-boy-scatters-wedding-party.html

They should stop all this praise - big boys ko! Business men ni Yahoo Yahoo Boyz everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
maybachmusic:

Well legit people spray money at weddings undecided

Legit people who pay taxes don't spray money in weddings I can assure you about that. People are trying to maximise tax havens and you expect them to attract regulators to their businesses.

Go and check weddings of the super wealthy in Nigeria and tell me any idiot you see spraying money there. I'm talking about people with money, not one illiterate trader who is crime and collected title in the village.

Those who spray try to create appearances of wealth even if it is nonexistent.

1 Like

Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by shogsman(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
What's the logic behind spraying money on the fkkor,while not transfer to the celebrants, or is that important to show off.
Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by greypencils: 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
Dear Nairaland Mods, you people are part of Nigeria's problem by pushing stupid news to the front page, making stupid issues trend and making stupid people popular.
Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Legit people who pay taxes don't spray money in weddings I can assure you about that. People are trying to maximise tax havens and you expect them to attract regulators to their businesses.

Go and check weddings of the super wealthy in Nigeria and tell me any idiot you see spraying money there. I'm talking about people with money, not one illiterate trader who is crime and collected title in the village.

Those who spray try to create appearances of wealth even if it is nonexistent.

@bolded shows you dont know anything about big events cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by m140(m): 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
slawomir:
I know some broke asss Moda fuckkking niggarrrs will say vanity upon vanity
And even call them names like Yahoo plus and whatever

Dear broke asss bitches and broke asss niggarrrs
Just go and huzzle
See ehnnnn! God has said it times without number that all broke asss niggarrrs and broke asss bitches will go to hell fire
Things you cant see real billionaires doing, but people with little change, we are just too different from this guys walahi. When i remember Jackson, tyson and a lot of others i weep for people like this
Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by kingjomezy(m): 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
that guy is an artist called Dababy(American artist) ,he came to celebrate with a member of his gang (the way he calls them)a Nigerian... Nigerians are everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
maybachmusic:

@bolded shows you dont know anything about big events cheesy cheesy

Change your circles and stop moving with broke people.

How many people sprayed money in GEJ's daughter's wedding?
What of Fatima's wedding (Dangote's daughter)
What about Zahra's wedding?

Nouveau riche rats go to spray money in poverty-stricken gatherings and you think they have money. Their entire networth is not up to the amount of Glo recharge cards given out at Mohammed Babanguda's wedding.
Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by Americanboy35: 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
Black mentality
Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by kingjomezy(m): 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Nouveau riche rats go to spray money in poverty-stricken gatherings and you think they have money. Their entire networth is not up to the amount of Glo recharge cards given out at Mohammed Babanguda's wedding.

I am not saying you are wrong but that money is in dollars sir.And to me they are rich at the moment,one of them in the wedding is an American artist called Dababy and he is a friend of the celebrant who is a Nigerian..
Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
Wickedfacts:

they didnt spray money mr rich guy/ mr big circle undecided
they sprayed gold iphones
shift jare
undecided undecided
people go just come online come form dangote
Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by toprealman: 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
FBI TTW
Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 12:01am On Sep 17, 2019
maybachmusic:

they didnt spray money mr rich guy/ mr big circle undecided
they sprayed gold iphones
shift jare
undecided undecided
people go just come online come form dangote

Your dream is someone's reality.

Good night.
Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by HisSmileHeal(m): 12:33am On Sep 17, 2019
atorioke:
Use Google to verify.

Branch is an international loan organisation which has raised $170m startup, giving loans to customers without collaterals or documentation with low interest rates, and is operational in many countries of the world including NIGERIA.

All you have to do is to download the app via this link https://branch.co/download/atori1a48d and make your loan application.

Branch is trustworthy, reliable with 100% active international finance ethics. All your data are confidential.

For a reduction of N500 from granted loan, use this promotional code; atori1a48d

Goodlyuck.
Start up loan 1k here...I need 50k loan
Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 1:09am On Sep 17, 2019
See the way you keep using the phrase "big boys"....Do you know the source of their income all ye worshipers of money? You are here now praising them , tomorrow IF they are caught you will call them disgrace to Nigeria. Mind you I am not saying people don't make money legitimately.
Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by Obason22(m): 2:59am On Sep 17, 2019
FBI. I'm here
Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by Sleevia: 3:51am On Sep 17, 2019
0KNM:
Liked by EFCC, FBI and 10003 others
plus navy and army cheesy u b kolo
Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by ELgordo(m): 5:03am On Sep 17, 2019
dats....dababy American rapper
Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 6:24am On Sep 17, 2019
Igbo boys and money are like 5&6
Re: Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) by ucheemmadu18(m): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2019
That is American rapper DA Baby

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter / NLDERS Hook Up With Your Birth Day Mate. / Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.