Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

You Can Free Yourself - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Can Free Yourself (186 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Free Yourself by Dadadavid12(m): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
YOU CAN FREE YOURSELF
It is your responsibility to free yourself from the past and take steps to achieving something better than what you have lost. Be prepare to appraise yourself and be also ready to make necessary amends and improvements. " if I succeed is my fault and if I fail is my fault " Even if we dodge our responsibilities, we cannot dodge the consequences of our responsibility. People may have been responsible for the evil that happened to in the past, but you are responsible for your future.
No one has access to your future but only to your past. No one is the reason for you being on the ground! You are the reason. Your background is not the reason why your back is on the ground. Because you are downgraded doesn't mean you should remain on ground. You have a personal input if 75% to determine your future while the remaining 25% is due to outside world. You are the one apart from God that can actually determine what becomes of you in future. Only what you allow in your life prevails. You are your greater enemy and greater friend.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know How Legit Is Heightrecords.. / How Is The Digital World Impacting Careers? / Dua To Shut Enemies Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.