Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Melon, Raw Honey, Quality Palm Oil, And Fresh Bread Fruit ( Ukwa ) Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Melon, Raw Honey, Quality Palm Oil, And Fresh Bread Fruit ( Ukwa ) Needed (435 Views)

Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning / Stevia seedling (sweetener), mint seedling & Bread fruit Seedling / Health Benefits Of Raw Honey And Ginger That You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Melon, Raw Honey, Quality Palm Oil, And Fresh Bread Fruit ( Ukwa ) Needed by Royalemex(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
We urgently need suppliers of the following to be supplying us to Lagos.
1- Fresh Bread fruit (Ukwa)
.2- Quality fresh Palm Oil
3- Fresh Melon
4- Original Raw Oil

If you a direct producer/farmer of any of these products, kindly send your price via T e x t / W h a t s A p p to 08 0 6 9 1 1 9 4 4 3.

Destination is Lagos State

Re: Melon, Raw Honey, Quality Palm Oil, And Fresh Bread Fruit ( Ukwa ) Needed by healthserve(m): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
Oya o

NkemFoods
Re: Melon, Raw Honey, Quality Palm Oil, And Fresh Bread Fruit ( Ukwa ) Needed by Realtizzy(m): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
I am based in Enugu and can be supplying you in large quantity original honey and palm oil as a matter of facts my grandmother sells honey in our local Eke Ozzi market and produces palm oil herself but not in large quantity but there is a large market here in Enugu where most of all this you mentioned are so5ld at affordable prices. All i need is to go for survey, give you feed back on the actual prices which am 100% sure is atleast half of the amount is been sold there in lagos which end up not being original. I will be buying nd waybill for you and you will pay me for my service. Am a young chemical Engineering graduate and open for business, call or whatsapp via 07035811327 but prefarably chat on facebook; my ID is Stanley Chukwujekwu, am white facecap, stripe navy blue sweatshirt nd black trouser and note that your number is not complete winkI am based in Enugu and can be supplying you in large quantity original honey and palm oil as a matter of facts my grandmother sells honey in our local Eke Ozzi market and produces palm oil herself but not in large quantity but there is a large market here in Enugu where most of all this you mentioned are so5ld at affordable prices. All i need is to go for survey, give you feed back on the actual prices which am 100% sure is atleast half of the amount is been sold there in lagos which end up not being original. I will be buying nd waybill for you and you will pay me for my service. Am a young chemical Engineering graduate and open for business, call or whatsapp via 07035811327 but prefarably chat on facebook; my ID is Stanley Chukwujekwu, am white facecap, stripe navy blue sweatshirt nd black trouser and note that your number is not complete
Re: Melon, Raw Honey, Quality Palm Oil, And Fresh Bread Fruit ( Ukwa ) Needed by fullofgrace(m): 12:59am On Sep 17, 2019
I can supply you pure dried melon in any quantity.
The prices of melon is not fized, it's subject to change.
It is measured in mudu. 100 mudu makes 100kg bag
I'm a supplier too and have it in stock.
Let's chart on watsap 07067772735 to send u the pics and some other details.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Answers To Those Frequently Asked Questions About Raising Chickens? / Chicken Coop Basics / See How Ostrich Attacks Farmer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.