Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon (42003 Views)

Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House / Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect / Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by FEGNO: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
The west are hypocrites. That is all I will say.
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by oluwaahmed: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
naijaschoolguru:

Ahhhh, then whose fault? Is it Tinubu's fault? Channel that blame on the Government, He has left the office for sometimes now, so why the blame? People's in Lagos state contributed a lot in the dilapidated state, Lagos find itself today. After all, he was not the first Gov of Lagos state, but as far as I'm concerned, no Governors performance outclassed his performance, so what're you now saying?

Lateef jakande outclassed tinubu
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
dalass:

All these new agberos on NL.

Trying so hard to be noticed.

Nonsense cool
I have been on niaraland with different profile long before you learnt how to type.
I don't use same profile because I don't actually care about what happens here unlike your types who loves attention. I always create a new account anytime I got banned.

I am done with you. you should spend your remaining time preparing your luggage to meet your dad gringringrin
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by samdigo90: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
see how corruption has made tinubu soo ugly. what a wicked man
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by NGpatriot: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
oluwaahmed:

You are talking like this cos u exposed, how many of thièfnubu coons have travelled outside lagos to any of these countries u mentioned? Very many of them are unexposed & illiterate that's why they shouting jagaban, upandan. If only they know how Lagos should be...

All this hatred and bitterness over Tinubu who is not responsible for your life, he's not even a public official ...chai, see hatred. grin grin

You better concentrate on your hustle and face the leaders in your own state and the people collecting allocations every month to take care of you

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by fukushaki(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
It seems the Op is under Tinubu's payroll....

Which one is "African Political Living Legend"? Do they know him in Gabon or Mauritius?

An "African Political Living Legend" that cannot fork out N300 to buy Toothpaste for his rotten teeth.
grin grin grin I'm deaded oooooo
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by Loveganipedro(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
People should learn how to control there gutters called mouths, and stop talking nonsense about our own Jagaban,one of the heroes of our time.

BAT 2023..para e

Southwest2023. Drink sniper or battery water.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by Gbengee: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
Imperialists and their informants are toying with your lives. The notes or dossier from the meeting with the consul-general get sent to her boss in Washington and that's used to influence policy toward you as well as future exploitation actions. Nigerians are too docile. They don't have a clue how the world work. You are all owned already. Chinese are just in to too late to tget their own cuts, while westerners are still largely running the show. If you think slavery or colonialism has end then you must be living in Lala-land.[/quote]

Chai. Your source of sense will never dry! Nigerian have eyes but they cannot see. They love being oppressed. And in love with their oppressor. Tinubu is always selfish, one of the most selfish fellow in Southwest. When their cup is full, revolutionary people will eat them raw. All of them.

Pardon my English, am not from England.
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
Richkid97:
Next President

BAT 2023

God forbid... if he will even be alive then to witness the election
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by NGpatriot: 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
Gbengee:

Imperialists and their informants are toying with your lives. The notes or dossier from the meeting with the consul-general get sent to her boss in Washington and that's used to influence policy toward you as well as future exploitation actions. Nigerians are too docile. They don't have a clue how the world work. You are all owned already. Chinese are just in to too late to tget their own cuts, while westerners are still largely running the show. If you think slavery or colonialism has end then you must be living in Lala-land.

Chai. Your source of sense will never dry! Nigerian have eyes but they cannot see. They love being oppressed. And in love with their oppressor. Tinubu is always selfish, one of the most selfish fellow in Southwest. When their cup is full, revolutionary people will eat them raw. All of them.

Pardon my English, am not from England.

So, they will use meetings and pleasantries with Tinubu to formulate policies against Nigeria?

See wetin uncontrolled paranoia dey do to people..

This is a new one.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by Abbeybailey(m): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ayoolamax:
Who mortgage your future and beside why did you keep your future in there hand , my brother pls pack well.
A country where her citizens are being butchered by South Africans and the govt is AWOL. A country where an average citizen lives on less than $1.50 daily while the uselessly inept leaders are feeding fat on the hog. Tell me if your future is not mortgage .
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
mu2sa2:
As if there are no slums in jo'bourg, Nairobi etc. Say what you will, Lagos still is the 5th largest economy in Africa.

There are slums and our brothers and sisters prefer there to here?? If any developed country open border or just give Nigerians 24 hours to enter, Nigeria population go reduce by 50%
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by ugbarreta(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
Abeg when r they going to open there visa interview date? Nah wetin I wan knw, jagaban tell her to open the portal so we can get visa interview date.
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by mercyvivv(f): 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
Trump checking on his base ahead of elections. grin

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by danot1030: 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Which one is "African Political Living Legend"? Do they know him in Gabon or Mauritius?

An "African Political Living Legend" that cannot fork out N300 to buy Toothpaste for his rotten teeth.

Tinubu achieving no one in your linage have ever achieved is really paining you.
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by SirBunky85(m): 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:

useless comment
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by kunmiiii: 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
NGpatriot:

I ignored that selective pest and hypocrite for a reason, he's a tribal bigot in disguise, see how he got caught and exposed below..

Can u imagine and he struts around like a puritan. He's clearly worse!
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by bluecircle470: 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:

You mean the man that destroys the east grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by akiOYIBO: 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
TRIGITIS:
BAT the nightmare of ipob Pigs.
Very soon we will have our own country. And we will see how your Nigeria fares. When we leave, fulani will teach you a good lesson.
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by visionex: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
NGpatriot:

Diplomats from foreign governments normally don't visit non-government officials or private individuals, but Bourdillon is a favorite destination for diplomats from powerful countries from the UK to USA, France and so on, that's the difference.

Do you know why?
Yes we know why
And of course it's unfortunate
The guy has mortgaged the future of millions in his bowels
Oyibo we all know sabi play along
They also are after their gains,and thy know that if they get him means they've got you all
It's not their fault that we allow criminals to oversee our economic and socio cultural well-being
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by Peter887: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
stephenduru:
Earlier today, the African political living legend and APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu received US Consul General in Lagos Ms Claire Pierangelo and Ms Kathleen Fitzgibbon.

Details of their meeting are not yet known

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/bola-tinubu-smiles-as-he-receives-us.html?m=1
stephenduru:
Earlier today, the African political living legend and APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu received US Consul General in Lagos Ms Claire Pierangelo and Ms Kathleen Fitzgibbon.

Details of their meeting are not yet known

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/bola-tinubu-smiles-as-he-receives-us.html?m=1
[quote author=stephenduru post=82291836]Earlier today, the African political living legend and APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu received US Consul General in Lagos Ms Claire Pierangelo and Ms Kathleen Fitzgibbon.

Details of their
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by musicwriter(m): 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
hollakings:
Baba what's your plan with white

I wish the man would sit down and ask himself that question because white people certainly know what they want from him.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:

the billion Ibori fork out to brush his own teeth is still the reason Delta state still look like third world war state. with all the money he stole just like every other politicians and Tinubu what did he used it to do

it's height of foolishness for someone that adore a criminal to be crying over another criminal but smart one

you act below your age every time, I wonder if your Dano milk had not damaged the little brain you've left
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by seunprodigy13: 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:

mumu....iboris ass licker
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by seunprodigy13: 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
Olanipekun1:
useless criminal bastard bullion van

tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
APC is bokoharam
osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a hopeless bastard charlatan bribe eating scumbag fake pasta and
Buhari is a criminal terrorist

kiss the truth
you're fast descending to a state of foolery
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon by googi: 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
This guy is definitely an American spy.

Who else has his type of record in the U.S and still be pandering to?

I just hope Akintoye does not end up as disappointing as others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight / Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.