Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

I Need Someone With A USA Bank Account - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Someone With A USA Bank Account (3763 Views)

Bring Your Local USA Bank For a 10$ job Clean Loading / Urgently Need A USA Whatsapp Number / Get A USA Whatsapp Number Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Someone With A USA Bank Account by dapzyadix(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2019
yinkeys:

I did. You are in Nigeria. No point in trying to forward me to someone else
I have brothers and friends over there who will do anything I asked them to do on my behalf. As long as it is not shady. Why are you hiding the details of the transaction?
Re: I Need Someone With A USA Bank Account by Supernatural19: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2019
Can me if you still needs s USS or Canada account
+234708016826
Re: I Need Someone With A USA Bank Account by yinkeys(m): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
dapzyadix:

I have brothers and friends over there who will do anything I asked them to do on my behalf. As long as it is not shady. Why are you hiding the details of the transaction?
Well I don’t believe you. Just another time waster
Re: I Need Someone With A USA Bank Account by dapzyadix(m): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
yinkeys:

Well I don’t believe you. Just another time waster
Lol.... I hear you. Now it's obvious why you never get the help you need. USA account in never too hard to get
Re: I Need Someone With A USA Bank Account by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
go and open a payoneer account
Re: I Need Someone With A USA Bank Account by ThugCheetah(m): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2019
According to archeological and historical findings, Central Asia has been said to be the birth place of cannabis. Evidences suggest that the plant was used cultivated for fibres as early as 4000BC from which strong ropes, textiles and strings were manufactured. Materials made from cannabis plant have been discovered in the tomb of Emperor Wu (104-87 B.C ) of the Han dynasty which also contained the first evidence for the use of cannabis seeds. The earliest evidence of cannabis smoking has been found in the 2,500 year old tombs of Jirzankal cemetery in the paint mountains in western China where cannabis residue were found in charred burners, possibly during funeral rituals.
      As a medicine, cannabis was reportedly used in the world's oldest pharmacopoeia which was compiled in the first century of the Christian era from which cannabis lost its importance in China, but based on oral traditions passed down from the time of emperor Shen-Nung who lived around 2700 B.C. and has been regarded as the father of Chinese medicine. Cannabis as a medicine is said to have been used relieving rheumatic pain, intestinal congestion, malaria and oddly enough, absent mindedness. The founder of Chinese surgery Hua T'o (110-207 AD) used a compound from the plant taken with wine to anesthetize patients during surgical operations.
       The Chinese used mainly the seeds of cannabis for medical purposes; therefore, it may be assumed that they were referring to that part of the plant when describing its medicinal properties. Until today, cannabis seeds continue to be used as a laxative by Chinese physicians. It is acknowledged that the seeds are practically deficient in D9-tetrahydrocannabinol (D9-THC), which is considered the plant's main active constituent, and is mainly composed of essential fatty acids and proteins. Today some of these fatty acids are considered as having therapeutic effects, such as the g-linoleic acid, whose topical use is recommended for eczema and psoriasis, and its oral use for atherosclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and other inflammatory diseases. In China, the medical use of cannabis never reached the importance it did in India.

The first reference to the use of cannabis, as a psychoactive drug, is also in the pen-ts'ao ching, as observed in one of its phrases: ...ma-fen (the fruit of cannabis)... if taken in excess will produce visions of devils … over a long term, it makes one communicate with spirits and lightens one's body… In spite of this reference, there are scarce citations of the use of cannabis as a hallucinogen in ancient Chinese texts. One possible explanation is that such use was probably associated to shamanism, a religion of the people from Central Asia. During the Han dynasty, this religious practice started to decline in China, and became disbelieved and increasingly restricted. Ancient texts rarely mentioned shamanism and, thus, there is no reference to the use of cannabis as a hallucinogen. Although shamanism became gradually more restricted in China, it was rather common in the Northern nomadic tribes, which may have contributed to the dissemination ofcannabis in Central and Western Asia and in India.

Spread of the plant
Re: I Need Someone With A USA Bank Account by prince985(m): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2019
Re: I Need Someone With A USA Bank Account by Dipsonkky(m): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
dapzyadix:

hello bro, can you chat me on Whatsapp. Use my signature
Re: I Need Someone With A USA Bank Account by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 01, 2019
Since it's Amazon you need it for then it's best you get your own US bank account yourself by using payonneer,it's easy to set up and allows you to withdraw your earnings directly to your local bank account.

I also sell on Amazon too with my seller account.
Re: I Need Someone With A USA Bank Account by yinkeys(m): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2019
Weedsmoker:
Since it's Amazon you need it for then it's best you get your own US bank account yourself by using payonneer,it's easy to set up and allows you to withdraw your earnings directly to your local bank account.

I also sell on Amazon too with my seller account.
Have you ever filed for tax before ?
I actually need someone who is there.
I will be giving the person a little something once in a while as well as handle the tax and transfer charges.
I am a good guy though.
The person can verify me.
But since you’re using payoneer you won’t have ssn
Re: I Need Someone With A USA Bank Account by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 02, 2019
yinkeys:

Have you ever filed for tax before ?
I actually need someone who is there.
I will be giving the person a little something once in a while as well as handle the tax and transfer charges.
I am a good guy though.
The person can verify me.
But since you’re using payoneer you won’t have ssn
You can chat me up to ask whatever questions you have, contact is on my signature.
Re: I Need Someone With A USA Bank Account by yinkeys(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2019
Weedsmoker:
You can chat me up to ask whatever questions you have, contact is on my signature.
I sent a message
No response
Re: I Need Someone With A USA Bank Account by yinkeys(m): 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
Re: I Need Someone With A USA Bank Account by paroh137(m): 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
yinkeys:
@paroh137 hope you are doing good where you are. I stumbled on one of your 2 year old post advising people not to head to Europe because of job unavailability.

I’d like to hear your opinion about USA.
Personally I’ve had bad experiences interacting with Americans & I’ve come up with these stereotypes. Seems like a lot of the ones I reached out to I can label as ignorant, unnecessarily arrogant spoilt brats & violent.
I also don’t like the gun culture, a ton of mentally deranged people have rifles legally, only thing that’d push me to North America is the education, opportunities & facilities available for unborn kids especially when I wish to start a family. Few acquaintances I know seem to be leaving Canada for USA. Seems they all prefer USA.

I was contemplating between Luxembourg, a few other parts in Europe & Canada but since I’ve been hearing about the limited availability of opportunities open to non Europeans is shrinking significantly everyday.

Kindly share your thoughts because people make it seem like it’s only America one can get the best of a lot of things. Lately the media has been hyping Canada when I know a few acquaintances that left Vancouver, Saskatoon & Alberta for USA.
If it’s about having fun in USA I’m not really bothered about that because I know how to entertain myself, plus there’d always be an opening to visit Nigeria once in a while.
Probably the weather & food will be what every Nigerian won’t easily adapt too.

Maybe it’s just me but I don’t just like USA because of the impressions I got. Very impolite & go back to your country type of vibe.
I hope I get a reply, thanks

My brother. Please text me ON WhatsApp 0808
Re: I Need Someone With A USA Bank Account by yinkeys(m): 4:44am On Oct 05, 2021
Can’t believe I didn’t delete this
Re: I Need Someone With A USA Bank Account by yinkeys(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
Oladimeji122:
i need ur help bro
With what
I forgot to delete that years ago
Re: I Need Someone With A USA Bank Account by yinkeys(m): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Oladimeji122:
i need ur number bro
For what ?
You be government official ?
I’m not into any of all that I typed
That was years ago
It’s best you type what you need here and delete later
Re: I Need Someone With A USA Bank Account by yinkeys(m): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning! Don't Do Poultry Biz In TRIAL & ERROR - Get FREE Practical Training... / Materials Needed To Start A Computer Business Center / Raise #90,000 In Just One Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.