Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team (37401 Views)

Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) / Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by selemempe: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
emmasege:
The government of Muslims, by Muslims and for Muslims.

He stylishly put Soludo in the team as a member, so that our Igbo brothers will keep calm.
dont add igbos to ur woes pls
Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by Respect55(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
Has he sworn an affidavit?
Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by LegendHero(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
emmasege:

He stylishly put Soludo in the team as a member, so that our Igbo brothers will keep calm.

Can you please tell me how soludo is better than him? Could it be because he was former CBN governor or what?

Have you gone through the profile of the Prof? Or you just want to wail for no reason?

7 Likes

Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by azikiweironsi(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
emmasege:

Nobody cares. You can as well remove him now. Is he the only Ibo in Nigeria? There are so many quiet ones like this team chairman.
Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by Ttipsy(f): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
congratulations to you sir
Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by yashau(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
LegendHero:

You guys have lot of problems, if he appoints a Northerner, you will say he’s running a government of the north.

Now he appoints a southerner, you are still wailing about religion.

The sad reality is that most of Nigeria religious fanatics are actually not following the teaching of Christ or Mohammed, they are just religious by mouth alone.
God bless you my brother you just say's my mind

4 Likes

Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by Minjim: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
emmasege:

Nah Muslim I go chop?

If Muslim give you moni, no collect I

Your brothers are in UAE hustling you're here shouting Muslim

5 Likes

Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by Ttipsy(f): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
amaniro:
Why can't such big brains be our president?
good morning
Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by growtogeda: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
mu2sa2:
Bismarck is garrulous. Soludo likes dancing to the galary. But Salami is calm and calculated.

how do you know? are they your neighbor?

1 Like

Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
I expect, in the coming week a critical review on this man's credentials. The international bodies named him should confirm the authenticity or affiliation with them.
Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by Ttipsy(f): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Neoteny:

Such big brains are required by presidents to be the policymakers.

Trump isn't particularly smart, so he relies on the smart ones to plan what to do, he just provides the authority
so this your reason for us to have Mr Buhari as our president in this century??

sense fall on u shaa

madam Oby is coming for you
Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by agbo2345(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
Please introduce us to friends and families who may need our services

1 Like

Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by Afamed: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
emmasege:

Until you advise your Igbo brothers who are making their millions in Dubai to vacate the Muslim community. Nonentity

2 Likes

Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by Elemosho478: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
emmasege:

You are just a religion Bigot

So CBN chairman is a Muslim?
Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by Johnson5258: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nigeria has good guys.

I wish you the best sir.

1 Like

Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by Ventura1: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
Whatever report and advice, Na kyari go attend to them

1 Share

Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by shayiD: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
emmasege:

So its not for northerners again?
Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by efighter: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
Enuoyan:
Good CV, but I think Soludo or Bismarck should have chaired the committee for better results.

I also think so. Soludo is Nigeria's best brain in Economics followed by Bismark.
Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by theenchanter: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
emmasege:

jezus!! If u guys can't fault tribe, u insert religion.

Why are u people like this ntori oloun? Does this team not look capable as an EAC? why see things through ethno-religious lens?

1 Like

Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by amaniro: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ttipsy:
good morning

Good night sir,
Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by TeamSimple(m): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
LegendHero:

You guys have lot of problems, if he appoints a Northerner, you will say he’s running a government of the north.

Now he appoints a southerner, you are still wailing about religion.

The sad reality is that most of Nigeria religious fanatics are actually not following the teaching of Christ or Mohammed, they are just religious by mouth alone.
I have said it before that this is how most people reason topics here especially political ones . They first look at the zone , if they can’t complain then they move to the religious aspect. They have nothing upstairs except bigotry

7 Likes

Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by MrFly(m): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
and some people are complaining he isnt qualified.
Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by Levels1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
Enuoyan:
Good CV, but I think Soludo or Bismarck should have chaired the committee for better results.

We are talking about experience , wisdom and understanding of Economic and you made mention of Soludo. Do you think those who picked him ahead of the so called Soludo are mumu or what exactly are you driving at? Clear me, i beg.

2 Likes

Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by Tareq1105: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Does he have a waec certificate? Or he simply used an affidavit......... grin

Yes he has.
Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by seguntijan(m): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
emmasege:

This one is mad gidigan ooooooo.
Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by MrFly(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
emmasege:

i have some decent Igbo friends and none reasons like u
Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by luluosas(m): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Intimidating cv there. I pray their inputs will be accepted by President Buhari so that the current woes facing our economy would be stamped out.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by Lexusgs430: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Tareq1105:

Yes he has.

Are we really sure......

The irony of our situation..... Someone without a waec result, holds the highest job in the land, appoints Dr's and Professors on a panel + has a professor as his VP.....

It has finished...........
Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by MrFly(m): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Enuoyan:
what u think isnt what others think.. We are happy with Prof. Doyin
Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by mamotalk: 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
You have ministry of finance, budget, trade and industry plus CBN and with the national economic council with dangote and co; you are now constituting econmic team. I wonder which kind game that is on in this country.
Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by PHIPEX(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
Best decision since winning election. But am still trying to figure how a member of CBN team now heads a team with former CBN Governor as a member?
Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by Godons1: 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
Buhari is working, haters go and die. grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dakuku Peterside Resumes Work As NIMASA DG Today (Photos) / Ned Nwoko Emerges PDP Candidate For Delta North Senatorial District / Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.