Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Christian Girls And Married Men Under Love Spell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Girls And Married Men Under Love Spell (418 Views)

Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men / Christian Girls,ladies,women And Tiktok Videos / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Girls And Married Men Under Love Spell by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Any man that is asking you out and you don't like him but he keeps insisting but nothing can make you go out with him, if he gives you suya between the hours of 3pm - 6pm don't eat , he might have invoked the fallen angel of LOVE in the suya . And once you eat it , except you are born again , you will begin to LOVE the man to the extent that you can dump CHRISTIANITY , dump your parents and follow the man. Most Hausa Christian girls kidnapped in the north by Muslim boys that is What they use on those girls evil suya . Some girls also used this power from the fallen angel of LOVE to entice expecially married men. They use the hours of 3pm and 6pm to prepare the charm because the evil fallen angel of Love is active at those times.

If you are a woman and you notice your husband is slipping away from you and your children to one God forsaken girl or woman, that you don't know what your husband sees in her, know that the evil fallen angel is at work. It is rear in this case but if you are a man and you noticed your wife too, you warned her but still she goes to a man. It is not far from that evil love charm.

I believe you know that when God casted 1/3 of the angels from Heaven with Lucifer most of these fallen angels God allowed them to go with their powers but negatively, As God has an angel of Love , Lucifer or Satan who is the god of this world also have his fallen angel of Love, which these evil men and women consult or call his powers to destroy single girls or married men through this counterfeit love.

If you are a lady who is under the spell of such men or if you are a father or mother and your daughter or son is under such spell . If you are a married woman and your husband is going after one small girl and she is making him to look like a fool. All what he suppose to give you to take care of you and your children his children he is siphoning it to this small girl or woman. Let us pray

The Bible said in HEBREWS 1:14 are angels not spirits meant to be messengers to Christians or Children of Salvation . The witch doctors who mix those kinds of charms call the evil spirit or fallen angel of Love, but to bring Love in the negative way, they call him between the hours of 3pm-6pm.

Heavenly Father in THE NAME OF JESUS I stand by the authority in the name of JESUS I pray for everybody who is affected by this evil LOVE CHARM , I call on Holy Arch Angel Michael you are the righteous angel of warfare to destroy the works of Satan in regards to this love charms
I call you angel Aniel the righteous angel of LOVE to destroy the works of the evil fallen angel of Love working against these people , their daughters , their sons and their husbands, I break the power of Venus(Love) the planet of Love where they get their powers , I neutralise every power of Love in the negative on their Children , wife, husbands , sons and daughters in JESUS NAME.

Please I want you to repeat this prayer by 3pm tomorrow. Your history and the history of your family from today henceforth is Changed in JESUS NAME.

You are free IN JESUS NAME
Re: Christian Girls And Married Men Under Love Spell by Nuclear99(m): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
jerry447:

Any man that is asking you out and you don't like him but he keeps insisting but nothing can make you go out with him, if he gives you suya between the hours of 3pm - 6pm don't eat , he might have invoked the fallen angel of LOVE in the suya . And once you eat it , except you are born again , you will begin to LOVE the man to the extent that you can dump CHRISTIANITY , dump your parents and follow the man. Most Hausa Christian girls kidnapped in the north by Muslim boys that is What they use on those girls evil suya . Some girls also used this power from the fallen angel of LOVE to entice expecially married men. They use the hours of 3pm and 6pm to prepare the charm because the evil fallen angel of Love is active at those times.

If you are a woman and you notice your husband is slipping away from you and your children to one God forsaken girl or woman, that you don't know what your husband sees in her, know that the evil fallen angel is at work. It is rear in this case but if you are a man and you noticed your wife too, you warned her but still she goes to a man. It is not far from that evil love charm.

I believe you know that when God casted 1/3 of the angels from Heaven with Lucifer most of these fallen angels God allowed them to go with their powers but negatively, As God has an angel of Love , Lucifer or Satan who is the god of this world also have his fallen angel of Love, which these evil men and women consult or call his powers to destroy single girls or married men through this counterfeit love.

If you are a lady who is under the spell of such men or if you are a father or mother and your daughter or son is under such spell . If you are a married woman and your husband is going after one small girl and she is making him to look like a fool. All what he suppose to give you to take care of you and your children his children he is siphoning it to this small girl or woman. Let us pray

The Bible said in HEBREWS 1:14 are angels not spirits meant to be messengers to Christians or Children of Salvation . The witch doctors who mix those kinds of charms call the evil spirit or fallen angel of Love, but to bring Love in the negative way, they call him between the hours of 3pm-6pm.

Heavenly Father in THE NAME OF JESUS I stand by the authority in the name of JESUS I pray for everybody who is affected by this evil LOVE CHARM , I call on Holy Arch Angel Michael you are the righteous angel of warfare to destroy the works of Satan in regards to this love charms
I call you angel Aniel the righteous angel of LOVE to destroy the works of the evil fallen angel of Love working against these people , their daughters , their sons and their husbands, I break the power of Venus(Love) the planet of Love where they get their powers , I neutralise every power of Love in the negative on their Children , wife, husbands , sons and daughters in JESUS NAME.

Please I want you to repeat this prayer by 3pm tomorrow. Your history and the history of your family from today henceforth is Changed in JESUS NAME.

You are free IN JESUS NAME

(1) (Reply)

Hello Atheist You Guys Just Got A New Member In The House / Dr Mrs Becky Paul-enenche Distributes Welfare Items Ahead Of Christmas / Coronavirus: If Churches Were Opened Today, Would You Attend??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.