Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Bbnaija: What Khafi Told Host Ebuka After Her Eviction - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: What Khafi Told Host Ebuka After Her Eviction (2436 Views)

Tega Gets Her First Endorsement Deal After Her Eviction From BBNaija (Video) / Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits / #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: What Khafi Told Host Ebuka After Her Eviction by AgencyReport: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) housemate, Khafi Kareem, has been evicted from the reality show, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had reported that the UK Metro police officer was evicted during the live show on Sunday.

During her stay in the House, in the ongoing 'Pepper Dem' edition, Khafi won N1 million, a car and lots of other gift items.

In her post-eviction interview, Khafi spoke about Gedoni, and how she also plan to move to Lagos from London and start a new career.

See the interview excerpts below, as compiled by Igbere TV...

Mike to Khafi: Describe your relationship with Gedoni...Did you ever feel betrayed?
Khafi: I never felt betrayed by Gedoni...I love Gedoni!

Ebuka to Khafi: Do you think Gedoni loves you too?
Khafi: Well, I hope so...

Ebuka to Khafi: How did you feel about your Journey in the House?...What are your major highlights?
Khafi: Winning the car was really tremendous for me...I'm happy I won it...It's the first car I'm owning.

Ebuka to Khafi: What do you feel about Omashola?
Khafi: He's really cool, he's a good guy.

Ebuka to Khafi: What are your plans for the future?
Khafi: My first destination is to Lagos ASAP...I need to meet so many beautiful people...I'm ready to try my hands on whatever I can lay my hands on...Acting, tourism...I'm ready to grab opportunities waiting for me in the outside world.

Ebuka to Khafi: Who do think will win the BBN show?
Khafi: Tacha.

http://igberetvnews.com/980219/bbnaija-what-khafi-told-host-ebuka-after-her-eviction

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: What Khafi Told Host Ebuka After Her Eviction by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
First car she is owning? What has she been doing with her salary?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: What Khafi Told Host Ebuka After Her Eviction by kestolove95(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
Go meet gedoni
Re: Bbnaija: What Khafi Told Host Ebuka After Her Eviction by EmekaMD(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
igbodefender:
she lived in London and cars aren't necessary there for the most part. Subways take you to ur destination faster than private cars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: What Khafi Told Host Ebuka After Her Eviction by femi4: 6:29am On Sep 17, 2019
igbodefender:
naija mentality ...over there in London, other means of transportation are effective

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: What Khafi Told Host Ebuka After Her Eviction by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 17, 2019
femi4:
naija mentality ...over there in London, other means of transportation are effective
Stop this your inferoity complex, please. I am positive you can't beat my record in terms of London. I know what I am saying and it is valid.

In UK peeps use trains during the working week and cars in the weekends.
Lalasticlala is it not true?
Re: Bbnaija: What Khafi Told Host Ebuka After Her Eviction by ikennamadu1(m): 9:19am On Sep 17, 2019
igbodefender:
Stop this your inferoity complex, please. I am positive you can't beat my record in terms of London. I know what I am saying and it is valid.

Answer the fess guy weh mention u.. No dey jump me mention
Re: Bbnaija: What Khafi Told Host Ebuka After Her Eviction by scholes23(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2019
BIGGIE: THIS IS BIG BROTHER!!! KHAFI

KHAFI: YES BIGGIE

BIGGIE: GO YE INTO THE WORLD AND NACK. GEDONI AWAITS YOU

KHAFI: THANK YOU BIGGIE
Re: Bbnaija: What Khafi Told Host Ebuka After Her Eviction by joinnow: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2019
igbodefender:

Why call Lalasticala
Abi lala dey live 4 Rondon
Re: Bbnaija: What Khafi Told Host Ebuka After Her Eviction by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 17, 2019
joinnow:

Why call Lalasticala
Abi lala dey live 4 Rondon
grin

(1) (Reply)

Watch Free Movies Online / Series Download / Top 7 Websites To Watch Free Movies Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.