Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Down In Tears After Watching Emotional Video - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Down In Tears After Watching Emotional Video (221 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Records After Scoring 128th Champions League Goal(Photo / Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Down In Tears After Watching Emotional Video by gistshub(m): 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo breaks down in tears after watching emotional video of his late father praising him for the first time

During an hour-long chat with Piers Morgan, the former Manchester United, and Real Madrid striker was shown the clip of his father Jose Dinis Aveiro expressing his pride at his achievements.

Ahead of the Euro 2004 tournament held in Portugal Ronaldo, crying, said: “I never saw the video. I never saw that video. Unbelievable.”

Asked how it felt to hear his father talking of his pride at his son’s achievements, the former Real Madrid player added: “Yes, a lot.

Speaking about his rape accusation, he said: ‘It makes you feel so bad.’

‘One day I was at home in the living room with my girlfriend and then the news they speak about Cristiano Ronaldo, this and that,’ he said. ‘You listen to you kids coming down the stairs and you change the channel because I was embarrassed, I feel embarrassed.’

Click the link the link to watch video:https://www.naijaofficial.com/cristiano-ronaldo-breaks-down-in-tears/

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs DC Astana 1-0 Highlights (download Video) / FIFA Rates Women’s World Cup In France “best-ever” / Megan Rapinoe, Lionel Messi Win FIFA ‘the Best’ Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.