Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Photos Of Huawei’s Entire Flagship Mate 30 Lineup Leaks Online Ahead Of Thursday - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos Of Huawei’s Entire Flagship Mate 30 Lineup Leaks Online Ahead Of Thursday (1722 Views)

US To Approve Sale Of Huawei Phone With Licenses / Xiaomi Redmi 5, Redmi 5 Plus Spotted In Video Teasers Ahead Of Thursday Launch / Huawei Launches A $1646 Porsche Version Of Huawei Mate 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Huawei’s Entire Flagship Mate 30 Lineup Leaks Online Ahead Of Thursday by topmag2019: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
TechNews By Topmag.pw

We have been expecting to learn more about Huawei’s new flagship Mate 30 phone on September 19th, but Leaker Evan Blass hock’s Huawei, it’s hard to keep upcoming devices a secret. Thanks to a recent leak, photos of the entire line-up have now leaked online.thanks

The images were shared by leaker Evan Blass, and show off what he claims is the new Mate 30, Mate 30 Pro, Mate 30 Lite, and what appears to be a Porsche Design edition of one of the new handsets.

There’s the top-end Mate 30 Pro, the regular Mate 30, the Mate 30 Lite and the Mate 30 Porsche Design. The Mate 30 Pro and the Mate 30 will reportedly be powered by the new Kirin 990 SoC chip, which has 5G support so it’s likely these will be 5G devices.

Huawei Mate 30
The most noticeable feature of the Mate 30 Pro is a huge rear camera module and the presence of an always-controversial notch. There’s also the “waterfall” display with a curved screen that continues from the front down the sides of the phone.

Huawei Mate 30 Porsche
The Mate 30 Porsche Design will be a variant of the Pro that comes in a striking red or black color scheme with what looks like leather on the back.

Huawei Mate 30
As for the regular Mate 30, it looks similar to the Pro but it has a slimmer notch and doesn’t have the waterfall display. There’s no image of the back of the Mate 30 so we don’t yet known whether it will have the same distinctive camera module.

Huawei Mate 30
The Lite mid-range model is believed to use the Kirin 810 chip and looks rather different from the Mate and the Pro, with a punch-hole camera cutout at the front and curved glass at the back framing a square rear camera cutout.

Huawei will use Android for the Mate 30 range as it is open source software. However, the devices will ship without Google apps like Maps and YouTube due to the current US restrictions on the company. That also means the phones won’t have access to the Play Store, so many Android apps may be inaccessible on the devices.

We’ll have to wait until September 19th to learn about official specs and pricing.

Read More At=> http://topmag.pw/2019/09/16/photos-of-huaweis-entire-flagship-mate-30-lineup-leaks-online-ahead-of-thursday-launch/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Huawei’s Entire Flagship Mate 30 Lineup Leaks Online Ahead Of Thursday by topmag2019: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2019

Re: Photos Of Huawei’s Entire Flagship Mate 30 Lineup Leaks Online Ahead Of Thursday by Dathypebruv(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
Omo :O
Re: Photos Of Huawei’s Entire Flagship Mate 30 Lineup Leaks Online Ahead Of Thursday by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 17, 2019
This Huawei is the fall of Apple.

No wonder, somebody banned them in US.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Huawei’s Entire Flagship Mate 30 Lineup Leaks Online Ahead Of Thursday by roughcoin12: 6:51am On Sep 17, 2019
This is beast...wow

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Huawei’s Entire Flagship Mate 30 Lineup Leaks Online Ahead Of Thursday by princemillla(m): 6:56am On Sep 17, 2019
Killer device.....thumbs up Huawei

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Huawei’s Entire Flagship Mate 30 Lineup Leaks Online Ahead Of Thursday by dasphinx1(m): 7:29am On Sep 17, 2019
Now these designs are dope compared to those bullet holes Apple unveiled last week calling them iphones.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Huawei’s Entire Flagship Mate 30 Lineup Leaks Online Ahead Of Thursday by GreenArrow1(m): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2019
Oboy! See phone. I'll buy this if I have money. Dope design. ...and I'm not even a phone freak.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Huawei’s Entire Flagship Mate 30 Lineup Leaks Online Ahead Of Thursday by oxygenlove(m): 8:36am On Sep 17, 2019
AND THIS IS WHAT WE CALL DESIGN.....

NOT SOME COCONUT HOLES DESIGN SOME USE ON THEIR EXPENSIVE CRAP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Huawei’s Entire Flagship Mate 30 Lineup Leaks Online Ahead Of Thursday by topmag2019: 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
Huawei all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Huawei’s Entire Flagship Mate 30 Lineup Leaks Online Ahead Of Thursday by Ernerstdavid55(m): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
Wow Dem try do something different sha
Re: Photos Of Huawei’s Entire Flagship Mate 30 Lineup Leaks Online Ahead Of Thursday by dangoteinlaw: 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
To y'all shouting iPhones copy Huawei camera there's something u gots understand, all phone designs have a single architecture just like buildings or cars, if u notice cars of the same year models are always similar in some way. Now back to the tripple camera, neither Huawei nor apple invented the tripple lens, it's the designated camera architecture for this year's phones and that's what iPhone is following.

Forget those iPhone 11 photos of the back, mehn the front cute die, I love this latest iPhone and if God bless me with cash I will pick one lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Huawei’s Entire Flagship Mate 30 Lineup Leaks Online Ahead Of Thursday by madenigga(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
USA is fighting a trade war against China and Huawei is one of the biggest casualties of this war.

America is doing everything to make sure the brand fails
Re: Photos Of Huawei’s Entire Flagship Mate 30 Lineup Leaks Online Ahead Of Thursday by dasphinx1(m): 11:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
To y'all shouting iPhones copy Huawei camera there's something u gots understand, all phone designs have a single architecture just like buildings or cars, if u notice cars of the same year models are always similar in some way. Now back to the tripple camera, neither Huawei nor apple invented the tripple lens, it's the designated camera architecture for this year's phones and that's what iPhone is following.

Forget those iPhone 11 photos of the back, mehn the front cute die, I love this latest iPhone and if God bless me with cash I will pick one lol

For a design and astetics person like me, the back is mehn.... But, as regards the front, there aint no difference between the x, xs, xs max na. Infact ehn, the back of the aforementioned iphones is super sleek compared to those bullet holes looking like Luke Cage's hoodie.... Infact, please Google Pixel 4 leaks and see what i expected the Iphone 11 series back ought to look like. And na Apple i been de always turn to when it comes to beauty.... To be honest brother Apple lost it in that aspect

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 7 Is The Boss In Town; Check Review / Umidigi S5 Pro Specification And Price / Oppo Reno 4 Series Launched In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.