Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far (1419 Views)

Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff / Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow / South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by Germannig: 12:17am On Sep 17, 2019
1. Ogun State 30
2. Imo 28
3. Oyo 23
4. Delta 15
5. Edo and Anambra 13 (tie)

Others

Two from Ebonyi, seven each from Abia and Enugu
Six each from Ekiti, Osun and Ondo
Seven from Lagos
Three from Kwara

One each from Benue and Kogi

187 total
SW = 78
SE = 57
SS =28
NC 5
The rest 19 from where? I suspect Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, and perhaps Borno (BH displaced persons)

https://www.thecable.ng/ogun-tops-list-of-sa-returnees-can-you-beat-it

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Please front page. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by Germannig: 12:17am On Sep 17, 2019
The richest pastors in Nigeria with private jets are from Ogun, or have their mega churches in Ogun. Yet it took an Allen Onyema to bring that much Ogun people back

Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by MetaPhysical: 12:25am On Sep 17, 2019
Ogun and Oyo! Proud Yorubas with a root to return to.

What position is Anambra? grin

Anambra people say "we die here, we no go comot, after 15yrs, I no get anywhere to return again". grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by Germannig: 12:28am On Sep 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Ogun and Oyo! Proud Yorubas with a root to return to.

What position is Anambra? grin

Anambra people say "we die here, we no go comot, after 15yrs, I no get anywhere to return again". grin grin

Your narrative before now was only Igbo were brought back by Allen. Now we know better. Abike's naming policy can be useful sometimes
Hahaha

Igbos don't only love themselves, they love Afonjas too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by Germannig: 12:32am On Sep 17, 2019
Buhahaha. Even Lagos indigenes too escaped to SA. Ba wo ni Ogbeni Tinubu, the Eko tin god?I thought Lagos is Eldorado?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by MetaPhysical: 12:35am On Sep 17, 2019
Germannig:

Your narrative before now was only Igbo were brought back by Allen. Now we know better. Abike's naming policy can be useful sometimes
Hahaha

Igbos don't only love themselves, they love Afonjas too.

Its not free The cost is coming out of Federal purse.

Didnt Buhari declare a rescue mission? So it is not philantrophy. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by Germannig: 12:37am On Sep 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Shut up. Read the article again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by cjrane: 12:42am On Sep 17, 2019
All of a sudden there's deafening silence on :please abandon those Igbos and let SA people kill them!

I have told Nigerians to stop their wickedness against their compatriots or they will perish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by MetaPhysical: 12:43am On Sep 17, 2019
Germannig:

Shut up. Read the article again

aah ahhh, why this thing dey hot you for body so? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by googi: 12:44am On Sep 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

It's not free. The cost is coming out of Federal purse.

Of course, it is not free. He has already cemented the contract to bring all willing Nigerians back.

Rightly so, but please give that man the credit of coming out and willing to do at least the first batch for free.
Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by MetaPhysical: 12:44am On Sep 17, 2019
cjrane:
All of a sudden there's deafening silence on :please abandon those Igbos and let SA people kill them!

I have told Nigerians to stop their wickedness against their compatriots or they will perish

Take a toll and you will see that the highest returnees are Yorubas. Is this not correct?

It means those with a definite root to return to are Yorubas. No be so? grin
Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by Germannig: 12:45am On Sep 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

aah ahhh, why this thing dey hot you for body so? grin grin grin

You are just a shameless liar and Afonja propagandist

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by Germannig: 12:46am On Sep 17, 2019
cjrane:

Even when videos of Yorubas in SA brandishing cutlasses to defend themselves surfaced. It's really sad being a Yoruba. They live in self denial

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by MetaPhysical: 12:47am On Sep 17, 2019
Germannig:

You are just a shameless liar and Afonja propagandist

This small thing don pepper you gaan. Make you drink cold water small make your senses return to their ambient temperature abeg. grin
Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by MetaPhysical: 12:49am On Sep 17, 2019
Germannig:

Even when videos of Yorubas in SA brandishing cutlasses to defend themselves surfaced. It's really sad being a Yoruba. They live in self denial

First of all, Yorubas dont brandish machette or cutlass. Thats an Ibo symbol for manhood.
Yoruba will carry gun or sword when we want blood.
Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by Joshmodest(m): 12:49am On Sep 17, 2019
I'm beginning to think Abike is on NL , this her naming policy has always caused confusion here ...I don't know what she hopes to achieve by doing this Everytime , how about forwarding the names to their governors alone. Or just saying "330 " Nigerians returned home ....
If only she's aware of the tribalistic bigots we have here !!!
Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by MetaPhysical: 12:52am On Sep 17, 2019
googi:

Of course, it is not free. He has already cemented the contract to bring all willing Nigerians back.

Rightly so, but please give that man the credit of coming out and willing to do at least the first batch for free.

Of course his intent is acknowledged and he should be well in line to get compensated since FG made official declaration. Some people want to wave it in the aqir as an act of philantrophy. It is not. grin All returnees are covered by FG. Air Peace should get a certificate of appreciation for their community service + remuneration for cost.
Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by Germannig: 12:53am On Sep 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

First of all, Yorubas dont brandish machette or cutlass. Thats an Ibo symbol for manhood.
Yoruba will carry gun or sword when we want blood.

You want to see video? It's here on NL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yCCnwiLoIY
Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by MetaPhysical: 1:10am On Sep 17, 2019
Germannig:

You want to see video? It's here on NL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yCCnwiLoIY

I say Ibo and machette go together like rice and stew....you go bring video to prove my point. Take your medicine and drink cold water. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by Germannig: 1:52am On Sep 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I say Ibo and machette go together like rice and stew....you go bring video to prove my point. Take your medicine and drink cold water. grin grin

You be proper clown
Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by Japsylee: 2:12am On Sep 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Afonja bad belle will keee you!!

Stop being tribalistic and give kudos where necessary. Allen tried.
No afonja man will do what air peace did ..
Also na yoruba's dominante pass for south Africa......

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by Germannig: 2:31am On Sep 17, 2019
Japsylee:

Afonja bad belle will keee you!!

Stop being tribalistic and give kudos where necessary. Allen tried.
No afonja man will do what air peace did ..
Also na yoruba's dominante pass for south Africa......

Youruba population does not dominate that of Igbo in SA, overall. However, they dominate among illegal Nigerians in SA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by Germannig: 2:36am On Sep 17, 2019
Zikora1000:
lalasticlala, you need to see this. Igbos coming to the rescue of afonjass since 1900. where is that Oba that wants to send us to the lagoon? where is that frog eyed Tinubu? where is that useless tout Oluomo and all those agberos that does nothing except to boast with Lagos state that ndigbo developed? make I hear 'fiim' from una mouth again. Afonjass and south Africans are like brothers, they are both lazy and they don't know more than ' leave south Africa, leave lagos'!

80% of those arrested for looting Shoprite in Nigeria are Yorubas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by Midas01: 3:52am On Sep 17, 2019
For a long time I thought the person behind your moniker had sense.
MetaPhysical:

Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by twnklshop: 4:11am On Sep 17, 2019
Another thread specifically created to stoke tribal hatred. Una no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by abkrgumel(m): 4:13am On Sep 17, 2019
North?
Re: Nigerians In SA ---See Which State Tops List Of Returnees So Far by Mynd44: 4:42am On Sep 17, 2019

(1)

Ondo Bank Robbery: Four Policemen, Bank Guard Killed As AIG, CP Visit Scene / Gov Sanwo-olu For Interim President. / Dear Nairalander, See Your Life? What Nairaland Is Known For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.