Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Yabagi Sani: South-East Leaders Treating IPOB Issue With Kid Gloves - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yabagi Sani: South-East Leaders Treating IPOB Issue With Kid Gloves (13168 Views)

How FG Is Treating IPOB Vs Killer Herdsmen & Bandits - Vanguard Editorial / Yabagi Sani: Southern Governors Behaving Like Kanu, Igboho: ADP Chairman / Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yabagi Sani: South-East Leaders Treating IPOB Issue With Kid Gloves by Babaken(m): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2019
Nwodosis:

The Eastern Governors,/leaders tried the same format with the IPOB leaders but they were turned down. IPOB made it clear that they went freedom by exiting from Nigeria and can't trade it off! Mind you, Bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen and Bandits are either identical triplets or three in one person and we are yet to know what they really want unlike the IPOB.
you people and the governors try find out what they want at least the whole world know what IPOB want.

1 Like

Re: Yabagi Sani: South-East Leaders Treating IPOB Issue With Kid Gloves by Bobyro: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2019
Truth about Nigeria is that it's being handled by bunch of useless people who know nothing about leadership but only ruled by the thoughts of tribe in power, greed, selfishness. I won't really blame the leaders but the hypocrites who put them there. If the Nigerians were united... All these wouldn't be happening.. The diversity is really causing a lot of problems which can never have solutions unless there is a break up or an agreement between everyone to put tribalism aside and determine to make the progress of Nigeria a common goal.. If not ehn, Naija no go go anywhere. Even if una wail from now till tomorrow!
Re: Yabagi Sani: South-East Leaders Treating IPOB Issue With Kid Gloves by IGBOSON1: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2019
Nwodosis:

The Eastern Governors,/leaders tried the same format with the IPOB leaders but they were turned down. IPOB made it clear that they went freedom by exiting from Nigeria and can't trade it off! Mind you, Bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen and Bandits are either identical triplets or three in one person and we are yet to know what they really want unlike the IPOB.

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Talk about the evil trinity! wink
Re: Yabagi Sani: South-East Leaders Treating IPOB Issue With Kid Gloves by IGBOSON1: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
munex007:
The Igbo's are acephalous and Dominating in Nature this scares the North so much..

Give them 0 Naira as capital and in 10 years they will dominate the market.

Very fearless beings.. I love em

I know this has been an issue for them right from the days of the Sardauna!

Like the Malaysians did, if you know you're sharing the same country with a people you feel their values are at cross-purposes with yours, the next thing should be to initate moves to cut them off so they can go with their wahala and form their own country!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yabagi Sani: South-East Leaders Treating IPOB Issue With Kid Gloves by GMbuharii: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
Stingman:

Whoever is meeting people at UN, EU and others, should use this picture as part of their presentation...to illustrate points.

If a SE governor is seen near pro-Biafran groups the Yoruba MURIC chamelooooooons would have skinned him alive.

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yabagi Sani: South-East Leaders Treating IPOB Issue With Kid Gloves by Bobyro: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
IGBOSON1:

I know this has been an issue for them right from the days of the Sadauna!

Like the Malaysians did, if you know you're sharing the same country with a people you feel their values are at cross-purposes with yours, the next thing should be to initate moves to cut them off so they can go with their wahala and form their own country!

True
Re: Yabagi Sani: South-East Leaders Treating IPOB Issue With Kid Gloves by hammerVJ: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
WEN I LOOK AT THIS MAN, I AM LOOKING AT A FOREIGNER AND IMPOSTER, WITH WHOM I SHARE NOTHING IN COMMON.

NOT EVEN APPEARANCE.

THE RIGHT QUESTION SHOULD BE BUHARI IS TREATING FULANI HERDSMEN WITH KIDS GLOVE.

Re: Yabagi Sani: South-East Leaders Treating IPOB Issue With Kid Gloves by hammerVJ: 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
THESE ONES GOT COFFIN.

Re: Yabagi Sani: South-East Leaders Treating IPOB Issue With Kid Gloves by hammerVJ: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
FULANI HATRED IS PICTURE EVIDENT.

I SUPPOSE, HE EXPECT SOUTH EAST GOV TO DO WAT BUHARI WAS DOING IN IGBO LAND.

JUST COME OUT AND START KILLING EVERYBODY, BOTH WOMEN, CHILDREN AND MEN SAME.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAHsP-bLoBM
Re: Yabagi Sani: South-East Leaders Treating IPOB Issue With Kid Gloves by IGBOSON1: 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
hammerVJ:
WEN I LOOK AT THIS MAN, I AM LOOKING AT A FOREIGNER AND IMPOSTER, WITH WHOM I SHARE NOTHING IN COMMON.

NOT EVEN APPEARANCE.

THE RIGHT QUESTION SHOULD BE BUHARI IS TREATING FULANI HERDSMEN WITH KIDS GLOVE.

Could you remove those graphic pics!

I don't know if some of you have a special folder where you keep macabre pics of dead people!
Re: Yabagi Sani: South-East Leaders Treating IPOB Issue With Kid Gloves by LZAA: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
GMbuharii:

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yabagi Sani: South-East Leaders Treating IPOB Issue With Kid Gloves by LZAA: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nwodosis:
IPOB are not after power rotations or shifts , they are after their freedom to leave Nigeria! People should stop twisting their agenda.
Gbam
GMBuharii knows
Afamed and gwarotango won't like this post grin
Cc immhotep sarrki Adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yabagi Sani: South-East Leaders Treating IPOB Issue With Kid Gloves by Truthwords: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
KEVIND:
One Billion Fulanis and Hausas can't stop Biafra. Biafra is born. ALL HAIL BIAFRA

Re: Yabagi Sani: South-East Leaders Treating IPOB Issue With Kid Gloves by Ebeano49(m): 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
The overwhelming majority of Igbo people do not want your presidency. They want a Nigeria where justice and merit is supreme, failing that, then Biafra is their default preference. Igbo presidency will only enrich the very few Igbos who are already subservient to Hausa-Fulani.

Besides, compared to other regions that have produced the president, Igbos are relatively better off.
Re: Yabagi Sani: South-East Leaders Treating IPOB Issue With Kid Gloves by Godsonjoe: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
modelmike7:
shut up and ask a young boy to explain my post to you. illiterate
I know you will resort in insult and abusive words.... cos you don't have any thing to contradict my comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike / Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke / El-Rufai Boasts, "We Have Prepared PDP's Obituary And Tombstone."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.