Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

My 13 Year Old Daughter Has Been Flirting For Free Suya - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 13 Year Old Daughter Has Been Flirting For Free Suya (1518 Views)

My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria / International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 13 Year Old Daughter Has Been Flirting For Free Suya by Renderhelp(f): 6:14am On Sep 17, 2019
I just found out my daughter has been flirting for free suya and she is just 13!

How I got to know was that she came back crying to tell me the suya man asked her to pay him the 5000 naira worth of suya he has been giving her for free because she refused to date him.

I never knew this was going on because I usually give her 200 naira to school everyday which I thought she buys the suya with.

She confessed she has been telling him she likes him so he would give she and her friends free meat.

He is threatening to beat her up. I would have gone to confront him personally but he is from the North, I don't want to get stabbed. Should I go to the police? I don't think so , he has many Northern brothers in the area and my family might get attacked.

I don't want to pay him the 5000 naira because he is a pedophile.

What should I do to save my baby?
Re: My 13 Year Old Daughter Has Been Flirting For Free Suya by masam(m): 6:19am On Sep 17, 2019
You dont want to confront him... you dont want to go the police ... you dont want to pay 5000 so what else do u want pple to advice you?

18 Likes

Re: My 13 Year Old Daughter Has Been Flirting For Free Suya by donbachi(m): 6:24am On Sep 17, 2019
Renderhelp:
I just found out my daughter has been flirting for free suya and she is just 13!

How I got to know was that she came back crying to tell me the suya man asked her to pay him the 5000 naira worth of suya he has been giving her for free because she refused to date him.

I never knew this was going on because I usually give her 200 naira to school everyday which I thought she buys the suya with.

She confessed she has been telling him she likes him so he would give she and her friends free meat.

He is threatening to beat her up. I would have gone to confront him personally but he is from the North, Isl don't want to get stabbed. Should I go to the police? I don't think so , he has many Northern brothers in the area and my family might get attacked.

I don't want to pay him the 5000 naira because he is a pedophile.

What should I do to save my baby?
neither would he read our comments...lastly,nairaland is not an NGO that handles such matters...u better relocate.

2 Likes

Re: My 13 Year Old Daughter Has Been Flirting For Free Suya by daewoorazer(m): 6:28am On Sep 17, 2019

I hope you’ve seen the length and girth of an average hausaFulani dïkc

And for ur girl, if she tastes it once, buratai can’t stop her from whöring...

Best advice: send her to a boarding school in the village or suburbs and tell the teachers to give her close marking

2 Likes

Re: My 13 Year Old Daughter Has Been Flirting For Free Suya by eTECTIV: 6:28am On Sep 17, 2019
Ur daughter ate 5k worth of Suya... She deceived him into parting with his Suya so U beta pay up.. Even if U go to d police Ur daughter owes d man 5k.. All U have to do is find a way to renegotiate dat amount...

3 Likes

Re: My 13 Year Old Daughter Has Been Flirting For Free Suya by mrwonlasewonie: 6:37am On Sep 17, 2019
You better don't Go to the police because not only is your daughter at fault, police don't settle matters,they aggravate and expand it for their own selfish monetary profit

Secondly you have failed as a father if you refused to teach your daughter about CONTENTMENT,a virtue that this indomie generation lacks.aside that without holding briefs for your daughter 200# is way too small.you should have given her 1 thousand naira at least, nothing will enter her eyes

Solution: for peace to reign pay off the 5k and warn your daughter that you don't want to ever see her legs at the suya guys stand again

Moreso shebi it's suya that the guy used in luring her? What is in suya? Stick meat lasan lasan,go to the market,buy raw meat of 2k naira,buy Hausa pepper and onions,roast and spice the beef, give her with onions to eat herself to stupor.thats how you kill that covetousness for suya in her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 13 Year Old Daughter Has Been Flirting For Free Suya by mrwonlasewonie: 6:44am On Sep 17, 2019
daewoorazer:

Best advice: send her to a boarding school in the village or suburbs and tell the teachers to give her close marking
lmaooo you really trust teachers grin

They too will want to have a taste especially if her body/growth is not looking like 13 and she's sexually active grin

2 Likes

Re: My 13 Year Old Daughter Has Been Flirting For Free Suya by yoged(m): 7:01am On Sep 17, 2019
masam:
You dont want to confront him... you dont want to go the police ... you dont want to pay 5000 so what else do u want pple to advice you?
maybe to move away from the environment
Re: My 13 Year Old Daughter Has Been Flirting For Free Suya by tillaman(m): 8:46am On Sep 17, 2019
Oga go and pay Yakubu his money before he descends on your daughter, you are here screaming he’s a pedophile mtchewww something they see as a normal thing in their region!
You are seeing a 13 year old but he’s seeing a female with a hole he can insert his monster phallus!!

2 Likes

Re: My 13 Year Old Daughter Has Been Flirting For Free Suya by cooooooks(m): 8:57am On Sep 17, 2019
You wan make she spoil finish.

daewoorazer:

Best advice: [b]send her to a boarding school in the village
or suburbs and tell the teachers to give her close marking
[/b]
Re: My 13 Year Old Daughter Has Been Flirting For Free Suya by cooooooks(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2019
Pay the guy. There is no clear alternative at the moment. These guys generally have no fixed address. He can rape your daughter and disappear.

5 Likes

Re: My 13 Year Old Daughter Has Been Flirting For Free Suya by CAPSLOCKED: 9:01am On Sep 17, 2019
Renderhelp:

THIS ONE HAS STARTED THE MANIPULATION GAME TOO EARLY.
I REALLY WISH SHE SHOULD CARRY HER CROSS SO THAT SHE LEARNS HER LESSON TOO EARLY AS WELL.
Re: My 13 Year Old Daughter Has Been Flirting For Free Suya by Martinez39(m): 9:27am On Sep 17, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS ONE HAS STARTED THE MANIPULATION GAME TOO EARLY.
I REALLY WISH SHE SHOULD CARRY HER CROSS SO THAT SHE LEARNS HER LESSON TOO EARLY AS WELL.
MARTINEZ39

According to Renderhelp

The girl is only acting on instinct. This is female manipulation. Since time immemorial, females has been using love, their beautiful faces, and sexy bodies to manipulate men.

3 Likes

Re: My 13 Year Old Daughter Has Been Flirting For Free Suya by Buffalo2(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
masam:
o sumi oo
Re: My 13 Year Old Daughter Has Been Flirting For Free Suya by Joystark(f): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
Your 'baby' eat suya, eat suya, eat suya soteeeyyy she chop reach 5k.
Lol.
And the '... he's from the North. I don't want to get stabbed' part. Omo this gave me a good laugh. Lol.

I know I have avoided confrontations with cobblers and Northern obioma guys before cos we grew up hearing how they 'carry dagger in their pockets' grin

The fear of the North is really the beginning of wisdom. grin

I no geh any advice o.. na laugh I come laugh grin
Re: My 13 Year Old Daughter Has Been Flirting For Free Suya by greatme2good(f): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
You better don't Go to the police because not only is your daughter at fault, police don't settle matters,they aggravate and expand it for their own selfish monetary profit

Secondly you have failed as a father if you refused to teach your daughter about CONTENTMENT,a virtue that this indomie generation lacks.aside that without holding briefs for your daughter 200# is way too small.you should have given her 1 thousand naira at least, nothing will enter her eyes

Solution: for peace to reign pay off the 5k and warn your daughter that you don't want to ever see her legs at the suya guys stand again

Moreso shebi it's suya that the guy used in luring her? What is in suya? Stick meat lasan lasan,go to the market,buy raw meat of 2k naira,buy Hausa pepper and onions,roast and spice the beef, give her with onions to eat herself to stupor.thats how you kill that covetousness for suya in her

What will a 13 year old girl be doing with 1k everyday? 200 is enough please! The girl in question isn't content.
And Op I want to ask... Is suya not sold only in the evening? So how come you let her go out by that time and what does she go out to do frequently outside in the evening.

1 Like

Re: My 13 Year Old Daughter Has Been Flirting For Free Suya by Crazeworld(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
People advising the OP to pay the 5k, why if I may ask? Did the suya man tell the girl the suya is meant to be paid for in kind?

Meanwhile, I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature
Re: My 13 Year Old Daughter Has Been Flirting For Free Suya by Omojudy: 5:39am On Sep 18, 2019
Rather sad.
My dad himself was the pedophile who took advantage of me(check the link below for the story).
Well some men have been so deceived. And that your daughter what can I say, she should be made to sweep the abokis compound every Saturday for one month as her discipline while the father still pays for the suya which she returns the money with her own hand all under the father’s supervision!

https://astrongnigerianwoman.com/2019/08/30/child-sexual-abuse-and-incest/
Re: My 13 Year Old Daughter Has Been Flirting For Free Suya by bdchange(m): 6:12am On Sep 18, 2019
Imagine at 13 and she is being this manipulative. You better discipline her very well else she will grow up and believe she can manipulate any guy to get whatever thing she wants. And you know where that always lead....hoeinnngg
Re: My 13 Year Old Daughter Has Been Flirting For Free Suya by mrwonlasewonie: 7:11am On Sep 18, 2019
greatme2good:

What will a 13 year old girl be doing with 1k everyday? 200 is enough please! The girl in question isn't content.
And Op I want to ask... Is suya not sold only in the evening? So how come you let her go out by that time and what does she go out to do frequently outside in the evening.
naira has no value o.with just a trip 200 naira has finished.200 naira is not even enough to buy a meal that will satisfy a 13 year old

Look,you have to buy lots of food, clothes and toys or in a teenagers case video games or phone for children so that nothing Will shark them or enter their eyes.those are the things creeps use in luring children or teenagers e.g come to my house and take biscuit.o, your daddy didn't give you enough money? and you are hungry,ok come to my bedroom,I have chicken,I have juice,I have rice, come and take chocolates, come and play game on my bed

You rarely see well fed children WHO ARE PROPERLY TRAINED fall into such uncle said I should come and take sweet in his house.what do you want to dangle in their eyes that their parents have not already fed them with or bought for them? Is it a child the mother has given a well cooked breakfast that one pedophile will say come and take suya?

That child is obviously not well taken care of for one illiterate aboki to be seducing her with suya.suya? Stick meat lasan? infact if you can't teach her how to make stick meat,take her out,buy suya 2k or 3k,let her eat it to stupor and when she finishes it,tell her about the gains of contentment,trust me that lust for suya will die in her if she sees suya,she will see it as fecal material.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Wardrobe For Sale / Do You Have Experience With Syinix TV ? . Please Share / Obtaining Permanent Residency In Chile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.