Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O (2437 Views)

THE HALLEYVINE RESIDENCE, SANGOTEDO, WITH LUXURIOUS HOUSES YET AFFORDABLE! / Beach Front Courts Facing Major Road B4 Lekki Free Zone 10% Dicount Watch Video / BeachFront Court Facing Major Road B4 Lekki Free Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 6:09am On Oct 08, 2019
money might not be a seed but it definitely grows when you put in land
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards
good investment
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
new life
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:09am On Oct 10, 2019
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:10am On Oct 11, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
new life
now is the time
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:05am On Oct 12, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:36am On Oct 13, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 3:25am On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:28am On Oct 15, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 3:56am On Oct 17, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
now is the time
new investment
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
new investment
new life
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:49am On Oct 18, 2019
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
new life
Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising.
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:52am On Oct 19, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
now is the time
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:29am On Oct 20, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 6:17am On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:18am On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
now is the time
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
new life
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:30am On Oct 23, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
new life
now is the time
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
now is the time
new life
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
new life
this is it
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 9:34am On Oct 24, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
this is it
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
this is it
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
this is it
opportunity
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
opportunity
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
the best investment on earth is earth
new
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
new
this is it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landed Property @ Lekki-awoyaya As Low As N650k, 700k, 800k / Another Surulere In The Making - Get A Plot Of Land And Watch The Price Grow / Installation of DSTV Explora Decoder (Lekki Phase 1, Ajah, VI, Gbagada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.