Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

“I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo (466 Views)

Nigerians Don’t Believe I ‘Died, Resurrected’ – Oladips / I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid / “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Starfestilo(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2019
Kemi Olunloyo has expressed her disregard for the bible in a fresh social media message to her thousands of followers. She took her time to explain her stand, as she claims the bible is riddled with ‘fake’ stories.

She also claimed Christmas is not associated with being a Christian as its being purported all over the world. Miss Olunloyo has a history of provoking people on social media with questionable posts for the purpose of staying relevant.

Read her views on the bible below titled “Why I Don’t Believe in the Bible”:

“Many of u fans all over social are asking me how I knew about Jesus and God if not the bible. Stupid dumbass question.

The answer is FROM MY UGLY SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER who told us stories. I don’t believe or read the bible. I will never touch it again. It is full of fake stories. God NEVER ENDORSED the bible! He asked us to worship him directly not thru a book or pastor. If more people were spiritual like me rather than being religious, this will be a better world.

I became a born again spiritual being Sunday December 25th 2011 and now this Sunday December 25th 2016 #Kesus is back. Remember Kesus, my spiritual name. I don’t do church, don’t respect pastors or read the bible. So many versions of it too. That King James (Lebron) version is the FAKEST!

The real King in the biblical days was not even A CHRISTIAN and his royal biblicalness had no business writing a BIBLE. Christianity has nothing to do with Christmas! Jesus was not even born December 25th either. Lies everywhere. 400 ppl got blocked off my verified Facebook page’s 77,000 and I’m ready to block another 400 who insult me.

There is an Igbo guy in my inbox now who says he wants to marry me and get rid of my bachelorette reality show, good looking and all and I must “give my life to Jesus” begging me. He says if I do he will give me $100K aka N48M. He’s a company CEO. You can’t even “buy” me with these Jesus freak lines. I already love Jesus and God and that’s why my Christmas name is #KESUS.

Absolutely no bibles, pastors or church. Religion is the biggest lie to mankind. I see ppl heading to #Mecca to stone the devil. The devil is already in ur home, office, everywhere and many DIE in stampedes there! I’m not religious, I’m spiritual.
STAY SPIRITUAL! I LOVE YOU ALL!! #MerryChristmas

#MadamHNN

Read more at:
https://www.naijabazegist.com/2019/09/i-dont-believe-in-bible-its-full-of.html

Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2019
Which account do we contribute to?
Our Hantie drug Don finish. ......again
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by sunnychibs(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2019
Another confused evening newspaper trying very hard to be relevant.

"You don't believe the Bible but you believe in Jesus".

Isn't that confusion?
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by mu2sa2: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2019
Maybe she got to know the truth about jesus from a sourse other than the bible - intuition? Revelation? Qur'an? Perhaps she's softening the ground to declare her conversion to a new faith, the truth. Which faith? Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by NobleAngell(f): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2019
You are kuku mad so.... makes no difference.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Tuoyofelix(m): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2019
This Aunty self no dey tire
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Emmzy201(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2019
if we had all contributed at least ₦5 each we would have saved enough to take this woman to the psychiatric hospital
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Jochabed(f): 9:52am On Sep 17, 2019
I can see why you and the likes of freeze are finding it hard to make it again. You believe in Jesus but you don't believe in his word? What you saying!!
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2019
Madam kolo. Must u add who is toasting u?

Well I am also spiritual and not religious. Most Christians are not living what Christ lived. Jesus was purely spiritial & hated religion. This is because living by rules without connection wt 'the God in you' only breeds judgement of others & hypocrisy. No one can truly live the godlife following rules. He had a huge problem wt the religious men of his day.
Re: “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo by OKorowanta: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2019
No be force.

(1) (Reply)

Meek Mill, Cardi B Says Forbes Got It Wrong On 2019 Highest Paid Hip-hop Acts / 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Naija Is The Best ‘thing’ In Nigeria Right Now... / Davido Points Who He Wants To Win The Bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.