Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

#bbnaija: ''myself And Gedoni Never Had Sex'' Khafi Insists - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: ''myself And Gedoni Never Had Sex'' Khafi Insists (319 Views)

BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) / BBNaija - Mercy And Gedoni Spark Off New Romance In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1)

#bbnaija: ''myself And Gedoni Never Had Sex'' Khafi Insists by MrGidifeed: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2019
Khafi Kareem, the recently evicted housemate from the Big Brother Naija house, has denied reports that herself and her love interest in the house, Gedoni, had sex during their stay in the Big Brother House.

In an interview with Ebuka yesterday September 16th, Khafi said she really likes Gedoni and that she feels a level of peace whenever she was around him.

“I felt such peace around him. I didn’t think I couldn’t be myself around him. We did not have sex. You know sex is a natural thing. If I did, I would actually say that’s what happened. I wouldn’t want to be given the penalisation or punishments for things I didn’t do. I just feel like in the house, everything is so intense so where you will get to in a relationship over three months seeing somebody and been on a date with them is like a week in the house.

The intensity seeing everybody when you wake up and when you go to sleep. I think it was after the eviction in the first week, after we were almost up that’s when our bond really grew.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/myself-and-gedoni-never-had-sex-khafi-insists/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: #bbnaija: ''myself And Gedoni Never Had Sex'' Khafi Insists by Mynd44: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2019

(1)

Top 10 Black Mirror Episodes That Relate To Social Media / Latest Movies Download (may 2020) / How Popular Yoruba Actor & Producer, NEYOSWAGGZ Started His Career In YABATECH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.