Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Where Are The South East,CAN,Reno,FFK,PDP On Bala Mohammed Statement About RUGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The South East,CAN,Reno,FFK,PDP On Bala Mohammed Statement About RUGA (1369 Views)

Peter Obi Breaks Silence On UK Ordeal, Apapa & Lai Mohammed's Statement / Senator Ben Bruce Murray Counters Lai Mohammed's Statement With This Tweet / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The South East,CAN,Reno,FFK,PDP On Bala Mohammed Statement About RUGA by KenOne: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2019
By now the statement of Bauchi state governor Bala Mohammed a PDP governor, i repeat a PDP governor about RUGA on national TV Sunnrise Daily a morning programme on Channels TV is no more news or new to us.

For those that didn't hear governor Bala Mohammed a PDP member and governor spoke yesterday let me inform you and refresh our memory for those that forgets easily.

Here is governor Bala Mohammed statement that the livestock transformation or initiate in his state Bauchi to settle Fulani herdsmen and farmers clashes across the country will also take care and accommodate Fulani herdsmen of Niger, Chad and other West African countries that have Fulani herdsmen.

I decided to write on this because since yesterday he made this statement the usual critics of federal government that are quick to shout Islamization and Fulanization are silient and mute simply because Bala Mohammed is a PDP governor.

If this statement of Bala Mohammed was made by an APC governor or federal government by now the atmosphere would have been charged up by now by the following groups and persons.

Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo
Afenifere
CAN
South East groups of all kind
PDP governors forum
Reno Omokri
Femi Fani-Kayode

I thought the listed groups and individuals above made us to understand that RUGA, Islamization and Fulanization is been championed by APC but meanwhile all PDP governors in the North are the first to preach and champion RUGA or Livestock transformation or initiate, Fintiri of Adamawa and Bala of Bauchi.

Nigerians will never change until we cure ourselves of hypocrisy and gullibility. The above mentioned groups condemns anything APC and swallow anything PDP no matter how bad they are because they're PDP members and sympathizers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The South East,CAN,Reno,FFK,PDP On Bala Mohammed Statement About RUGA by PapaBaby: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2019
Is Bala Mohammed not a Fulani? What's the big deal about a Fulani man asking for Ruga?

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The South East,CAN,Reno,FFK,PDP On Bala Mohammed Statement About RUGA by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 17, 2019
The Ruga is in his state.
So what's the fuss...
next pls.
Re: Where Are The South East,CAN,Reno,FFK,PDP On Bala Mohammed Statement About RUGA by GavelSlam: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2019
PapaBaby:
I[s]s Bala Mohammed not a Fulani? What's the big deal about a Fulani man asking for Ruga? [/s]

It is a PDP agenda.

Was the case when Jonathan gave them 100 billion Naira in 2014.

Was the case when Jonathan became the life patron of Miyeti Allah.

And is the case now, with the governor of Bauchi making pronouncements on RUGA.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The South East,CAN,Reno,FFK,PDP On Bala Mohammed Statement About RUGA by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2019
what exactly did the Governor say? You didn't highlight that
Re: Where Are The South East,CAN,Reno,FFK,PDP On Bala Mohammed Statement About RUGA by GavelSlam: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

This is the news that would be news to you.

If the story was how Amaechi left his luggage in the lounge of the airport you would have been telling us the colour.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The South East,CAN,Reno,FFK,PDP On Bala Mohammed Statement About RUGA by blackboy(m): 9:43am On Sep 17, 2019
Very wrong. How can tax payers money of Nigerians or crude oil money be used to settle Fulani herdsmen from all around Africa.

Court cases should arise against this. It must be stopped.

Will he spend his personal money like that?
Re: Where Are The South East,CAN,Reno,FFK,PDP On Bala Mohammed Statement About RUGA by KenOne: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2019
PapaBaby:
Is Bala Mohammed not a Fulani? What's the big deal about a Fulani man asking for Ruga?

So it's no more APC agenda. Now it's Bala Mohammed is a Fulani.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The South East,CAN,Reno,FFK,PDP On Bala Mohammed Statement About RUGA by KenOne: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2019
blackboy:
Very wrong. How can tax payers money of Nigerians or crude oil money be used to settle Fulani herdsmen from all around Africa.

Court cases should arise against this. It must be stopped.

Will he spend his personal money like that?

Good.
Re: Where Are The South East,CAN,Reno,FFK,PDP On Bala Mohammed Statement About RUGA by PapaBaby: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2019
KenOne:

So it's no more APC agenda. Now it's Bala Mohammed is a Fulani.

Who said it was APC agenda? We've always argued it's a northern agenda not APC agenda.

How many APC governors in the south accepted Ruga?
Answer: none
Not even governors in APC controlled south west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The South East,CAN,Reno,FFK,PDP On Bala Mohammed Statement About RUGA by KenOne: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

I am 100% sure you heard what the governor said. Let me give you the benefit of doubt despite the fact I early said what he said.

Bala Mohammed said Livestock transformation, initiate or settlement will benefit and accommodate all Fulani herdsmen in Africa, be it Chad, Mauritania, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea, Niger, Mali, Senegal, Djibouti.

I thought you guys said the North gets its voting strength from non Nigerians but you're supporting settlement for non Nigerians because the proponent of the idea is a PDP member and governor.
Re: Where Are The South East,CAN,Reno,FFK,PDP On Bala Mohammed Statement About RUGA by PapaBaby: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
GavelSlam:

It is a PDP agenda.

Was the case when Jonathan gave them 100 billion Naira in 2014.

Was the case when Jonathan became the life patron of Miyeti Allah.

And is the case now, with the governor of Bauchi making pronouncements on RUGA.
[/s]

Quote me when a governor from any southern state accepts RUGA.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The South East,CAN,Reno,FFK,PDP On Bala Mohammed Statement About RUGA by GavelSlam: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2019
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]

[s]Quote me when a governor from any southern state accepts RUGA.[/s]

Shut up.

RUGA as seen, is very much the brainchild of PDP hence, Jonathan gifting 100 billion Naira to the herdsmen in 2014.

Quote me the day PDP denies both.
Re: Where Are The South East,CAN,Reno,FFK,PDP On Bala Mohammed Statement About RUGA by PapaBaby: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

RUGA as seen, is very much the brainchild of PDP hence, Jonathan gifting 100 billion Naira to the herdsmen in 2014.

Quote me the day PDP denies both.
[/s]

RUGA is now from Dr Jonathan abi? You're probably high on Bubu's urine.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The South East,CAN,Reno,FFK,PDP On Bala Mohammed Statement About RUGA by GavelSlam: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2019
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]

RUGA is now from Dr Jonathan abi? You're probably high on Bubu's urine.

Is it not how you would continue to dive and duck?
Re: Where Are The South East,CAN,Reno,FFK,PDP On Bala Mohammed Statement About RUGA by PapaBaby: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2019
GavelSlam:

Is it not how you would continue to dive and duck?

To alledge Dr Jonathan is responsible for Ruga means you're obviously high on something.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The South East,CAN,Reno,FFK,PDP On Bala Mohammed Statement About RUGA by Perkins2018: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2019
PapaBaby:

Who said it was APC agenda? We've always argued it's a northern agenda not APC agenda.

But you igbos voted atiku and chided the south west.
Re: Where Are The South East,CAN,Reno,FFK,PDP On Bala Mohammed Statement About RUGA by Fulanization: 11:54am On Sep 17, 2019
PapaBaby:

They understood you, they wants to confuse you and pretend they are ignorant. That's their tactic, they will be twisting your comments and trying to make it looks senseless.
That's how the Yoruba Muslim and core Northerners operate.

Stop arguing with them, just discuss the issue with the people who are straight forward here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Are The South East,CAN,Reno,FFK,PDP On Bala Mohammed Statement About RUGA by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
KenOne:

I am 100% sure you heard what the governor said. Let me give you the benefit of doubt despite the fact I early said what he said.

Bala Mohammed said Livestock transformation, initiate or settlement will benefit and accommodate all Fulani herdsmen in Africa, be it Chad, Mauritania, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea, Niger, Mali, Senegal, Djibouti.

I thought you guys said the North gets its voting strength from non Nigerians but you're supporting settlement for non Nigerians because the proponent of the idea is a PDP member and governor.

You think PDP is my father's property? FYI I am not a registered member of any political party.Bala Mohammed and anyone in PDP that reasons like Buhari must all be mad.I reject RUGA and fulanisation from which ever political party is sponsoring it

(1) (Reply)

Gowon: FG Should Restructure The Country To Avoid Another Civil War / EXCLUSIVE: Abba Kyari’s Real Date Of Birth Uncovered / Jonathan, Not Buhari, Signed $500m China Loan Agreement With China - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.