Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Alleged Young Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Challenges Huspuppi, Mompha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alleged Young Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Challenges Huspuppi, Mompha (639 Views)

Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Challenges Huspuppi, Mompha / 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack / "Rentals Dont Come With Two Keys" Daddy Freeze Support Huspuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Young Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Challenges Huspuppi, Mompha by Triton1996(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2019
Alleged Young Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri challenges Huspuppi, Mompha

Young and wealthy publisher Of Black celebrity Magazine, Tunde Biletiri has set the social media on Fire with his claim that he is richer than Huspuppi and Mompha.

The young publisher who called himself the youngest billionaire said both of them are broke and can’t be compare with the real wealth he controlled.

In an Instagram post on his official page,@biletiri he claimed that while they are eager to meet Governors, he is busy sponsoring elections behind the scene.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ei54lgulE/?igshid=ihz4ctjc7xqv

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2dfnL9gZpG/?igshid=fevnlqz9v93q

“Billionaires don’t make noise, don’t be deceived by what @huspuppi and @mompha display on the internet they are broke niggas.... Dangote won’t pose with his bag of cement ..... #1 billion well spent....

I get money to the extent that I Dey busy some Governors calls,they wanna meet the Governors but we sponsor Governors election....”

1 Share

Re: Alleged Young Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Challenges Huspuppi, Mompha by abiolert(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Alleged Young Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Challenges Huspuppi, Mompha by majamajic(m): 10:19am On Sep 17, 2019
table shaker
can't wait for Huss reply
Re: Alleged Young Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Challenges Huspuppi, Mompha by daddytime(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2019
Mtcheeeww

It's always about money, money and more money....

Is that truly all there is to life?

Na wa...

I gbadun my life and style sha...

Na only me fit pressure myself truly
Re: Alleged Young Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Challenges Huspuppi, Mompha by johnlvis(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2019
Legit or not ?
Re: Alleged Young Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Challenges Huspuppi, Mompha by bisolajay09: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Rema Finally Finds His Long Lost ‘sister;’ “remitta” In Ivory Coast / “don’t Sleep With 100 Men Because Of The New Iphone 11”- Tonto Dikeh Advice / Tonto Begs To Battle Vector And MI , For The N40MILLION Rap Battle Organized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.