Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Internet Business Discussion Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Internet Business Discussion Here (1199 Views)

Crowd Sourcing Business Development, Staffing & Funding. Discussion Here... / Charcoal Export Business Discussion / Google Adsense Discussion Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Business Discussion Here by nasbock(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2010
hey pals do you need any info about internet business or any questions then ask here and i will be glad to be of help.
Re: Internet Business Discussion Here by gafar: 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2010
Do u know any wth low online workng hr(s)
Re: Internet Business Discussion Here by paulo1234: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2010
Please I will like to call you. Can you place your number or email ?
Thanks
Re: Internet Business Discussion Here by surveycash(m): 3:40am On Nov 13, 2010
nasbock:

hey pals do you need any info about internet business or any questions then ask here and i will,

Good thread. But sir, there is no such thing as "Internet Business".

Let's get the basis right to kickstart this discussion.

The internet is a platform to promote your offline/physical business.

Businesses have been in existence from time immemorial before the advent of the internet
Re: Internet Business Discussion Here by Dereal1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2010
Sir,
Do you know that one can earn legitimate 100 euro or more using google adsense program.For free details click below.
Re: Internet Business Discussion Here by surveycash(m): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2010
De-real:

Sir,
Do you know that one can earn legitimate 100 euro or more using google adsense program.For free details click below.

Sir, do you make £100/day from Google Adsense or from selling the info to newbies.
Re: Internet Business Discussion Here by nasbock(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2010
you can make 100 euros from Google daily but you have to be careful on how you go about this or else you will get Your account blocked that's is all what i have to say for now for more free details you can feel free to reach me on nasbocktheguru@yahoo.com
Re: Internet Business Discussion Here by onoerime: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2010
this google adsense is not easy as you think ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Internet Business Discussion Here by nasbock(m): 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2010
yea i know but if u know the basics is very easy
Re: Internet Business Discussion Here by raffite: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2011
nasbock:

hey pals do you need any info about internet business or any questions then ask here and i will be glad to be of help.

Since we have a lot of these internet businesses (and many of them are scams), can you please tell us the areas you specialize? I mean the areas where you have real life experience; so that we can concentrate more on those areas.
Re: Internet Business Discussion Here by onoerime: 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2011
recharge cards printing and sales techniques and poultry biz
Re: Internet Business Discussion Here by janetjane(m): 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2011
i am into forex trading and i think you can earn more if you are not greedy because 95 percent loose cos they are greedy.
Re: Internet Business Discussion Here by fxcsolng: 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2011
I can help you with books and a full video and a one month support if only you can pay for it. And it will cost you N7, 500NGN only. Interested, contact me on 08056285344
Re: Internet Business Discussion Here by gonyix: 5:54am On Feb 15, 2011
I have a cousin who is a Computer Engineering graduate, he's presented me with a proposal for a computer school that he would like me to invest in(as the owner) he would put his expertise to work as the director/teacher. I can afford the start-up money but my worry is that he is overly optimistic about a huge return on investment. Does any one in this forum know the intricacies of operating a computer/IT school? if yes i need help in deciding whether & how to proceed.
I do not live in Nigeria currently but intend to have a good thriving business there, I am willing to travel there every three/four months if possible.
Re: Internet Business Discussion Here by Chizin(m): 6:16am On Feb 15, 2011
I'm really doing good on football betting, for more info send me a short note at: chizin247@gmail.com
Re: Internet Business Discussion Here by jerk: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2011
surveycash:

Sir, do you make £100/day from Google Adsense or from selling the info to newbies.
gud question,as far as Nigeria is concern,no one wl disclose to u d technic he use in making money through d internet,the wld only teach u a few minor ones by their info whch u hav 2 pay for bt stil keep d main secret wt them. Its only ur close friend or relation dat cn do dat 4 u.
Re: Internet Business Discussion Here by infogenius(m): 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2011
nasbock:

Why not teach us something easy to follow and theory or copy and pate a book for us.
De-real:

Sir,

We know we can but show us all how.

nasbock:

you can make 100 euros from Google daily but you have to be careful on how you go about this or else you will get Your account blocked that's is all what i have to say for now for more free details you can feel free to reach me on nasbocktheguru@yahoo.com

This wayo is not the best.There are sweeter ways to accomplish this.Just small work.

onoerime:

this google adsense is not easy as you think ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nothing good comes easy.Just liittle knowledgeable work that is all.

raffite:

Since we have a lot of these internet businesses (and many of them are scams), can you please tell us the areas you specialize? I mean the areas where you have real life experience; so that we can concentrate more on those areas.

We are waiting.

jerk:

gud question,as far as Nigeria is concern,no one wl disclose to u d technic he use in making money through d internet,the wld only teach u a few minor ones by their info whch u hav 2 pay for bt stil keep d main secret wt them. Its only your close friend or relation dat cn do dat 4 u.

That is not really true,there are many information available that can help you make a nice slice online.
Re: Internet Business Discussion Here by surveycash(m): 8:38am On Feb 16, 2011

If you want to learn real adsense tricks like this, talk to me. ;DI will show you how to get what you see for N7,500 only. Non-negotiable.

Thanks.

Re: Internet Business Discussion Here by surveycash(m): 8:53am On Feb 16, 2011
gonyix:

I have a cousin who is a Computer Engineering graduate, he's presented me with a proposal for a computer school that he would like me to invest in(as the owner) he would put his expertise to work as the director/teacher. I can afford the start-up money but my worry is that he is overly optimistic about a huge return on investment. Does any one in this forum know the intricacies of operating a computer/IT school? if yes i need help in deciding whether & how to proceed.
I do not live in Nigeria currently but intend to have a good thriving business there, I am willing to travel there every three/four months if possible.

Businesses vary differently based on location. It depends on the location you want to set up the school. The fact that Mr A is making it in that location is not also a guaranty that you can duplicate his success.

If it is in Lagos, I bet you will break-even before you know it because anything that has to do with school/education sells like pure water. In Lagos, if you can package "shit", you will make it.

But, family business? It's dicey. Calculate your risks well brother.
Re: Internet Business Discussion Here by clicknbank: 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2011
Hello Nigeria,
A site has just been launched to give Nigerians countless ways of making money from internet business.
i believe you will make use of the opportunity.

See now for your self @

http://cheapinfo.in/?page=store
Re: Internet Business Discussion Here by nasbock(m): 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
AM BAck now ask your questions
Re: Internet Business Discussion Here by nigeriasms247(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
like i use to tell people it is very much possible to make money online in Nigeria legitimately without one engaging him or her self in illegitimate business, gone are those days when people use to think any one with a laptop is a fraud star. now the hour has come for Nigerians to realize that they can make money legitimately online in Nigeria therefore i present this site to you www.yelamak.com here you can read about business you can start with little capital in Nigeria even some without capital.
Re: Internet Business Discussion Here by forever88(f): 1:21am On Aug 31, 2013
Affiliate marketing is also a proven method of making money online.I work with a company that has been in existance for over 12 years.its solid,tried and tested.a real business indeed for the serious minded.interested? Contact me on 08189309505
Re: Internet Business Discussion Here by forever88(f): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
Enter into the Resellers Business.
Do you need info products on various niche with master resell rights?
You get them for just $1 and resell at..?
That's left to you.
Contact me for more infomation
(Sms only)
Nb.You can indeed make it big time with less stress on your part selling alredy packaged products.
Re: Internet Business Discussion Here by forever88(f): 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
IAHBE (International Association of Home Business Entrepreneurs),We are the #1 advocate and champion for the home-business lifestyle. Join other successful entrepreneurs around the world in our mission to empower home-based entrepreneurs, worldwide,with the information, tools, and multitude of resources designed to achieve maximum home-business success

Become an exclusive member of the IAHBE today and get HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS worth of powerful business-building resources, updated every week!
IAHBE members get exclusive access to an unparalleled, one-of-a-kind business-building arsenal...complete with a constant flow of fresh, pertinent information and advice for success--all collected, culled, researched, and reviewed for you in one easy-to-access package!
Here's just a sample of the money-saving specials, home-business tools, and other power-packed resources you'll have at your fingertips as an IAHBE member:
* EXCLUSIVE articles on today's home-business topics that matter to you
* Audio seminars from top home-business entrepreneurs.
* Monthly software picks designed specifically for your home business.
* Exclusive home-business book and tool reviews.
* Marketing aids for generating sales and profits.
* Subscriptions to top business magazines(Inc., Entrepreneur, Wired)
* Free best-selling books that cover the home-business landscape from A to Z.
* Access to the IAHBE Web Resources directory for home-business owners.
* Motivational Thought of the Day.
* AND MORE!!!
What's more, you'll receive instant access to the vast IAHBE archives, containing hours of home-business audio seminars from the experts, hundreds of exclusive reports and articles, exclusive interviews with the market's most successful entrepreneurs, and much more!
As an IAHBE member, you'll be part of a select group of home-business owners whose search for trusted, helpful, and timely business-building tools and advice is over. No more wasted time trying to make sense of the overwhelming number of so-called "helpful" offers, deals, and information. You'll get the latest information, advice, special offers, and tools you need right now, accessible online, anytime, day or night.
PLUS...you can try the IAHBE for 30 days with NO RISK!
To get your $1,000 in free business-building tools and resources, sign up as an IAHBE member today!
For information and membership details contact: debbie4u88@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do To Grow My Granite Quarry? / CBN Parleys Jonathan to Unlock Agric Financing / Need Biz Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.