Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,738 members, 7,834,467 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

How Do I Enable Kaspersky Secure Connection? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Enable Kaspersky Secure Connection? (585 Views)

Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 For 1 Year - 3 Devices / How To Resolve Some Common Kaspersky Installation Errors? / How Do I Enable Cookie On All Browsers (chrome, Safari, Uc,edge E.t.c? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Enable Kaspersky Secure Connection? by Emmaa077: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
If you want to enable Kaspersky Secure Connection then, right-click on the notification area of the Windows taskbar and then see if the Kaspersky Secure Connection is running in the background. Now, click on that icon to get it opened. You can also search for “secure connection” in the Start menu to open the utility from there. Now, slide the toggle switch to active and leave the Location set to select automatically, else you have a reason to change it. Now, enjoy safer surfing with the VPN activated and contact Kaspersky Support Number UK if you are facing any issue. So for any query just connect with Kaspersky Support UK

(1) (Reply)

Hdmi Input Does Not Support Hdcp 2.2 Error This Hdmi Input Does Not Support Hdcp / Dell 3330 Battery Needed / Full Stack Software Developer @ Albert & May ,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.