Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Rihanna Sings And Dances To Burna Boy "Ye" Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Sings And Dances To Burna Boy "Ye" Song (589 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour / Father’s Day: Adekunle Gold Sings And Dances For His Baby, Adejare / Rihanna Listens To Burna Boy "Ye" Song, Sings Along (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Sings And Dances To Burna Boy "Ye" Song by HgsMediaPlus: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
Barbadian singer, businesswoman, fashion designer, actress and philanthropist Rihanna sings and dances to Nigerian singer and song writer Burna Boy "Ye"

She was so excited that she finally was able to sing along with the song

I have been trying to get this words, she said.

Watch the video below:
Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/09/rihanna-sings-and-dances-to-burna-boy-ye.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Rihanna Sings And Dances To Burna Boy "Ye" Song by uzohrome(m): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
Weed is cheap
Re: Rihanna Sings And Dances To Burna Boy "Ye" Song by itspzpics(m): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
I see
Re: Rihanna Sings And Dances To Burna Boy "Ye" Song by exstreve: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
Burna boy keeps Putting naija on the map...

I can bet with my life that the only positive thing being exported to the rest of the world right now about Nigerian is Burna Boy's music...

Haters who just don't like Burna will dispute this, but facts are facts.....

This is Rihanna for bleeps sake, Even Beyonce gave only him a single song on her album, he was recently on Jimmy Kimmel live and on the daily show with Trevor... I swear on my life, till Buhari finishes his tenure, he won't even get half as recognition as Burna.. Cos btw the only thing he is known for elsewhere in the world is being the lifeless one
Re: Rihanna Sings And Dances To Burna Boy "Ye" Song by Onecutetivboi(m): 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
Looking for a come back.
Aunty abeg go sitdown
Re: Rihanna Sings And Dances To Burna Boy "Ye" Song by avrex3k(m): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
Bad girl riri if u know u know grin
Re: Rihanna Sings And Dances To Burna Boy "Ye" Song by drips8(m): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
It's no big deal

Burna is not the first nor will he be the last

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Is Better Than Taking Up 3 Movie Roles – Actress Kemi Lala Akindoju / Heartbreaking Story!!! My Wife Died Because I Did What She Asked Me To Do (read) / Shocking! Tacha Has Been Automatically Disqualified From Big Brother Naija Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.