Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,423 members, 7,843,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Burna Boy Finally Reveals Why Police Seized His Range Rover Days After Purchase - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Finally Reveals Why Police Seized His Range Rover Days After Purchase (293 Views)

Mohbad's Dad Seized His Corpse After Autopsy, Refuses To Bury Him - Mohbad's Mum / Burna Boy: "Police Took My Range Rover 3 Days After Purchase" / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Finally Reveals Why Police Seized His Range Rover Days After Purchase by juwah007(f): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nigerian music giant, Burna Boy made a shocking revelation in an interview with WSHH’s Worldstar On Wax.

The International Afro-Fusion artist, Burna Boy was asked his first major purchase and he revealed it was a Range Rover which he acquired when at 17 but lost it to the Police 3 days after purchase.

“My first major purchase was made when I was 17, it was a Range Rover and I had it for 3 days, then the Police took it,” he said.

Stating the reason for loosing the car to the Police Burna Boy said that he...Source: Pulse Ng

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son As He Turns 1 / [VIDEO]: Toyin Abraham Fires Back At Lizzy Anjorin,releases Her Childbirth Video / You Won’t Have A Peace Of Mind, Until You Stay Off My Back - Lizzy To Toyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.