Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

#bbnaija: Ebuka Shares Prove That Khafi And Gedoni Had Sex; She Denies It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Ebuka Shares Prove That Khafi And Gedoni Had Sex; She Denies It (4378 Views)

Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) / Ebuka Shares Pics From His Graduation As American University Honours Chimamanda / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Ebuka Shares Prove That Khafi And Gedoni Had Sex; She Denies It by gistembassy123: 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
Newly evicted BBNaija’s housemate, Khafi Kareem, has denied reports that herself and her love interest in the house, Gedoni, had sex during their stay in the Big Brother House.

In an interview with Ebuka, she insisted that she never did. However, sharing a video, Ebuka showed prove that the two had sex but Khafi denied it saying;

“I felt such peace around him. I didn’t think I couldn’t be myself around him. We did not have sex. You know sex is a natural thing. If I did, I would actually say that’s what happened. I wouldn’t want to be given the penalisation or punishments for things I didn’t do. I just feel like in the house, everything is so intense so where you will get to in a relationship over three months seeing somebody and been on a date with them is like a week in the house.

The intensity seeing everybody when you wake up and when you go to sleep. I think it was after the eviction in the first week, after we were almost up that’s when our bond really grew.”

Watch video

https://sleekgist.com/bbnaija/bbnaija-ebuka-shares-prove-that-khafi-and-gedoni-had-sex/

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Shares Prove That Khafi And Gedoni Had Sex; She Denies It by meobizy(f): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
She's Britico and a 'Christian'. I doubt she'll lie about it. What housemates do mostly is twist the truth but they seldom lie.
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Shares Prove That Khafi And Gedoni Had Sex; She Denies It by Kadejo(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
U sure?
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Shares Prove That Khafi And Gedoni Had Sex; She Denies It by WildChild00(m): 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
Traffic blogger

(1) (Reply)

'no Be Today' - Obi Cubana Reacts To Old 2005 Photo Of E-money's Yellow Lamborgh / Curtis "50cent" Jackson Worlds 2nd Richest African American / Goldie Is Not Dead – Goldie’s Manager Reveals….. Stop The #ripgoldie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.