Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Shock As Lady Narrates How She Cooked Goat Stolen By Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shock As Lady Narrates How She Cooked Goat Stolen By Boyfriend (487 Views)

SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shock As Lady Narrates How She Cooked Goat Stolen By Boyfriend by Ilal: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
A Nigerian lady who shared her story on Twitter narrated how she once, out of love, single handedly cooked a goat stolen by her then boyfriend and his friends.

The lady identified as Dejoke on the platform wrote on how she was so naive and carried away with love, thinking she would end up as his wife.

Unfortunately, he is married now, but to another woman who even happened to be his ex-girlfriend. And the wife does not even do half of what she used to do then while they were in school.

She wrote:

I remember when I thought my university boyfriend would marry me because I cooked a whole goat he and his friends stole and killed.

“Our wife.”“Wife material”“She’s not like some people (his ex) “Me too I was blushing. From one goat, I made Pepper soup, Stew and Peppered meat for over 10 people. Anyways he’s married to that his ex now.

Man will carry his clothes jejely, to go & give the dry cleaner. I “wife material” will say “baby stop it now, when you have me here” I go come dey wash jeans, shirts, under-wears etc, for under Elemere tree because “our wife”.

Source: http://ojblitz.com/goat-stolen-by-her-boyfriend/

1 Share

Re: Shock As Lady Narrates How She Cooked Goat Stolen By Boyfriend by jovialswag(m): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
As I saw the goat pic I remembered Messi and Ronaldo

But op your story is funny o "Our wife"
Re: Shock As Lady Narrates How She Cooked Goat Stolen By Boyfriend by healthserve(m): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shock As Lady Narrates How She Cooked Goat Stolen By Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
If she cook the Goat well, the guy for don marry am. My opinion.
Re: Shock As Lady Narrates How She Cooked Goat Stolen By Boyfriend by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
Even Ify dey help us and her guy Osas grill chicken for Auchi that year grin

(1) (Reply)

FBI Arrests More Yahoo Boys / Mob Struggles For Car parts As Suspected 3 Kidnappers Are Burnt To Death / Court Orders Temporary Freezing Of 45 Bank Accounts Belonging To Rice Smugglers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.