Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" (44208 Views)

VIDEO: Singer "Leeobi" Spotted With Mavin Boss Don Jazzy, The Next Big Thing / Mother Of The Kid That Copy The Batman Outfit Of Ebuka Shows Her Face. PHOTOS / Why Celebrities Live Fake Lifestyles And Why You Should Copy It - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by Blessings4me(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ok we don hear...

Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by yashau(m): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
GeneralPula:

Wow...Where was this picture taken bros?
I saw it on my facebook page kiss me quick to be precised
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by Legendguru: 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by Youthleader22(m): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
soberdrunk:
Are we in Hong Kong? Nah copy copy put Nigeria 4 trouble..... angry

No we are not in Hong Kong. We are in Nigeria were protesters should be shot at sight.
I pity this our generation.
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by wickedtuna: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
Emmzy201:

there's no electricity to even pump the water grin
there is no government to even provide the electricity
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by ravensckar(m): 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
Emmzy201:

there's no electricity to even pump the water grin
The Kanji Dam isn't filled, so how can electricity be generated?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by Kingspin(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
You don't have a country so how can they copy them?
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by ericmor: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]
deal with the message not the messenger

I wonder how Nigeria will move forward when we still have so many people like him around.
Positive message there, he rather choose to insult the messenger
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by thunderbabs: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
Naija? undecided water canon? grin
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by chriscrosss(m): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
Smh...opinion, some insulting don j will still go behind asking for money... Nigerians why are we hypocrite..
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by bossrillboss: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
donstan18:
You should rather copy Davido and think of settling down than investing your time watching Tacha on Bbnaija.
..but y na...y u cum get bad mouth lik dis na.u just dash am serious upper cut.

Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by Frankie10: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
donstan18:
You should rather copy Davido and think of settling down than investing your time watching Tacha on Bbnaija.

Attack the issue, ignore the person involved. What he said is right. And I still don't know how Don Jazzy being unmarried affects you or the news you read on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by Ohraybs(m): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
[quote author=donstan18 post=82315402]You should rather copy Davido and think of settling down than investing your time watching Tacha on Bbnaija.[/quote)

Wait sef.. You and Don Jazzy know each other ni
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by poyet(m): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
Then we have to send them back to school first, because an average Hong Kong police is educated. NPF has cops who will not comprehend when you speak "Queen's English", but "I-dey-go, I-dey-come English".
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by biggy26: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
donstan18:
But you should have said this to him on Instagram na. Abi he dey this thread?
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by Miorkylasgidi: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
Haba
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by Omoejigbahe(m): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
AmazingELixir:

undecided

Is there an iota of positivity in your negatively charged life..

To sell your used cars call 08021177218
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by engrchykae(m): 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
ruggedtimi:
where hk dey for civilization nigeria dey elementary school.
where Hong Kong dey for civilization,Nigeria no dey elementary rather Nigeria na out of school pikin,almajiri
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by bluecircle470: 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
donstan18:

Is that the best your brain can think of? Lazy youth
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by engrchykae(m): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
Toscarele:
True, Hong Kong police managed a protest for over three months of protest without loosing a single soul, but in Nigeria one day of protest and you start counting bodies.

Nigeria spends. Millions importing dogs for the police and we never see these dogs in action, rather at the slightest protest they use life rounds on people. The Europeans use stun guns and rubber bullets for stubborn protesters

I guarantee you if a typical Nigerian protester is electrocuted or bitten by a dog in the process he would never go near such a gathering again
when there is a protest in akwa ibom or calabar and the police send dogs.
anyway,knowledgeable people knows the outcome.
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by LagosXYZ: 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
donstan18:

STUPID COMMENT LIKED AND SHARED BY FELLOW VERY STUPID PEOPLE
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by Ben320719: 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
They should not copy them o, those ones will put yerepe in the water ������
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by Isoduwa(m): 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sterope:
Don jazzy doesn't know what he is talking about.

And you that know please screenshot your account balance here let's see if you worth quoting
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by Intelcorei7: 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
donstan18:
Savage ! shocked
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by enuel001(m): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
donstan18:

My good God !
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by Oshlander: 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
Seriously, I was discussing this issue with my wife yesterday after we watched the news.

She asked me a question that I couldn't answer. Her question was: Where will the Police get water for the water cannon?
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by morogunk1: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
donstan18:
Brod a waiting our own Don baba do you now
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by adebo1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
grin
sinaj:
When fire service dont even have enough water to quench fire
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by Sterope(f): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
.]
Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
donstan18:
oloriburuku nie....must u comment?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" by onegig(m): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
Some people need to stop talking honestly.

Same HK police that has been brutalising it's citizens because of protests. Maybe he should tune out of the TV stations he watches and see live feeds of police choking people and even going as far clubbing others with their batons.

If anything the police officers are same almost everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) / Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? / Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.