Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Do You Know How Long It Took Me To Learn The Lyrics, Yeah I Killed It” – Rihanna - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Know How Long It Took Me To Learn The Lyrics, Yeah I Killed It” – Rihanna (300 Views)

See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know How Long It Took Me To Learn The Lyrics, Yeah I Killed It” – Rihanna by BrianDiaz(m): 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
Your African Giant – Burna Boy, keeps making headway non stop and we are loving the feel it gives Africans wherever they are in the world.

On her Instagram live, Barbadian singer, Fenty Beauty boss, fashion designer, actress and philanthropist – Rihanna was seen vibing to Burna Boy’s ”Ye” single. She even asked that the song be turned up and then she started dancing and singing to it.

Afrobeat has become so mainstream that if you are not leaving with this train, it will leave without you anyways and you’ll be left behind.

See her video below:- http://diazhub.com/do-you-know-how-long-it-took-me-to-learn-the-lyrics-yeah-i-killed-it-rihanna-says-as-she-vibes-to-burna-boys-ye/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=do-you-know-how-long-it-took-me-to-learn-the-lyrics-yeah-i-killed-it-rihanna-says-as-she-vibes-to-burna-boys-ye

Re: Do You Know How Long It Took Me To Learn The Lyrics, Yeah I Killed It” – Rihanna by ORAFA(m): 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
King Burna Boy

1 Like

Re: Do You Know How Long It Took Me To Learn The Lyrics, Yeah I Killed It” – Rihanna by Aanemoo(f): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
Africans will always dominate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Is Now In Nigeria! / How To Get ISO Certification For Company / BREAKING: Escaped Lion From Kano Zoo Finally Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.