Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Oil Extruder Capacity - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Oil Extruder Capacity (320 Views)

Locally FABRICATED Floating Fish Feed Extruder Machine By Bspice Agroengineering / Profit Oriented Fish Farmers This Is For You! Affordable Extruder Machine. / Extruder (Floating feed ) & Other Feeds Processing Machines in 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil Extruder Capacity by danhans(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
Good day nairalanders how do I determine the actual electric motor that will match my oil extruder that was fabricated for me.
How is th calculation made,how can I determine the HP of the electric motor that will be suitable for the oil extruder,pls I need you advice
Re: Oil Extruder Capacity by Richogroup: 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
danhans:
Good day nairalanders how do I determine the actual electric motor that will match my oil extruder that was fabricated for me.
How is th calculation made,how can I determine the HP of the electric motor that will be suitable for the oil extruder,pls I need you advice
what type of oil seed or nut does the oil extruder extract
what capacity is the oil extruder
if u have picture of the extruder let's see with that I can tell which electric motor HP its can use
Re: Oil Extruder Capacity by danhans(m): 12:15am On Sep 18, 2019
Richogroup:

what type of oil seed or nut does the oil extruder extract
what capacity is the oil extruder
if u have picture of the extruder let's see with that I can tell which electric motor HP its can use
Thanks for you response, it was fabricated locally and I don't know the capacity however I will post the picture as requested am asking because of the capacity.
It is for palm kernel
Re: Oil Extruder Capacity by Richogroup: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2019
danhans:

Thanks for you response, it was fabricated locally and I don't know the capacity however I will post the picture as requested am asking because of the capacity.
It is for palm kernel
Ok
If its for palm kernel oil
the smallest capacity you can use 30 HP
like the ones for 4 tons capacity and above can use
40hp or 50hp
But 50hp is better
10 tons capacity better use 100hp

(1) (Reply)

Local Rice Available For Sale / Aspergillosis The Silent Disease That Frustrate A Lot Of Poultry Farmers / Potential Herbs For COVID-19 Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.