Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

ICT Careers' Guidance - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / ICT Careers' Guidance (228 Views)

Get Your Free World-class Professional IT Certification In Hot-in-demand Careers / ICT Careers' Guidance / 2019 ICT Scholarship Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ICT Careers' Guidance by iihtNigeria: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
Don’t Miss Out IIHT Free Computer Career Counselling! It’s the perfect period for you to prioritize your tech-career aspirations and make that move!

What computer career should I focus on? How do I become a Security expert? What certifications do I need to kickstart my data analytics career? What course suits best for my career goal? I want to start up a tech-business, how do I get started? What courses do I study to become a talented computer engineer?

And so many more…

These are the kinds of questions running through your mind about how to become the best of you in the tech world. You now have the chance to spill out your career challenges and get expert advice on what’s needed to push it to success.

COME FOR IIHT FREE COMPUTER CAREER COUNSELLING!

It will be about “YOU” and how to win your ICT aspirations. It’s FREE OF CHARGE!. Talk to us for Free! Hear freely from our ICT experts!

Please call or Whatsapp us through the lines below: +2348169846777,08109836294
to win a counseling ticket for yourself.

COUNSELLING INFO:

DAYS: Monday To Friday

MORNING TIME: 9 am - 11:30 Pm
MID DAY TIME: 11:45 am - 1:30 pm
AFTERNOON TIME: 1:45 pm - 3:30 pm
EVENING TIME: 3: 45 pm - 5:00 pm

ADDRESS: IIHT Training Center, No 77 Ojuelegba Road (2nd Floor), Surulere Lagos State.

(1) (Reply)

Kickstart A Career In The IT Industry!!! / Web Design / Blogging Free Training In Lagos, October, 2020 / Graphics Design Master Class (saturday's Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.