Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Do You Know Of Any Ongoing Scholarship For Undergraduate? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Know Of Any Ongoing Scholarship For Undergraduate? (298 Views)

Any Ongoing Scholarships For Undergraduate? / APPLY NOW!! CHEVENING ONGOING SCHOLARSHIP 2019/2020 / Is There Any Ongoing Scholarship For Students With SSCE Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Of Any Ongoing Scholarship For Undergraduate? by sparkle7: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hello guys I have searched tirelessly for undergraduate scholarships but all I see are bunch of website that keeps confusing me with long post and all
Most of the links they have there are for past scholarship schemes. So am putting the question here, do you know of any scholarship for undergraduate students.
I appreciate your inputs.
Cc Richiez

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Of Any Ongoing Scholarship For Undergraduate? by QueenXtar: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
Agbami is ongoing for 200 and 100 level students,also Guinness but is course selective

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Social Media On Students Academic Performance A Nairalander Interview / Sex For Grades: gGhanaian Lecturer, Yaw Gyampo Vows To Sue BBC / Ganvie People Of Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.