Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng (18677 Views)

Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent In Osun State Nigeria | Cotenant.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by patorial(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
Please do you know the rent prices in Anambra and Enugu?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
If you think Anambra is too expensive, please relocate to Imo state/Owerri. Then you will understand what EXPENSIVE means
Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Earthquake1: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
with 30k u can get a one bedroom apartment in Anambra..is low cost

Where?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
with 30k u can get a one bedroom apartment in Anambra..is low cost

Flats not one room....and where exactly is the 30k..

Ndi Abia sef..

lolzx
Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by patorial(m): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
Earthquake1:
How much for self contained?
?? Please answer that too
Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by mrvitalis(m): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
Grupo:

The bolded is not entirely true.

Apart from Lagos and Abuja, Igbo land is the costliest place to rent an apartment in Nigeria.

House rent is expensive in Enugu, for instance, considering the fact that the majority of inhabitants are civil servants. Even in small Abakaliki, house rent is still a bit costly.
Anambra ,aba ,owerri houses are cheap to rent lands are expensive ...whats expensive is shops

Enugu i know is cheap compared to uyo,ph,
Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by NNEWIsuper: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Flats not one room....and where exactly is the 30k..

Ndi Abia sef..

lolzx
you're just so daft and uneducated..poster said cost of rent ... proudly an Nnewi boy ...

I know you're an Edo boy and envious of us
Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by ScotMisile: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Thank you very much.

I am highly diplomatic in dealing with issues and reply.
Mr. Grace
Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
you're not from Anambra so no one owes you any explanation

Lolzzz
Make I laugh small Kwanu.....kikikikiki
Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Hotzone(m): 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
if I can’t be landlord for Rome, wetin I gain?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by NNEWIsuper: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
Earthquake1:

Where?
your Mama's pvssy grin grin
Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by madenigga(m): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

It shares boundaries With Imo state Yes, Rivers state No.

Correct it.
Anambra shares boundary with Rivers.

That's the cheating we told you lots about a lot of igbo land was zoned to Rivers state,if not for the fact that Onitsha is a core Igbo town they would have zoned it to Rivers too they wanted to cut us totally east and west

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Earthquake1: 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

your Mama's pvssy grin grin

I'm not joking, I live at Anambra
Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by mgbadike81: 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
H
Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by MrHighSea: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
mrvitalis:
Houses are cheap in igbo especially anambra everyone wants to build 4 or 5 decking

They measure wealth among middle class with how many plaza and 4/5 decking u have
They look like uncompleted building.
No water at 2nd floor sef.
Steep stairs.
Parking space?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
ScotMisile:

Mr. Grace

lol

I for talk say make I see were people like scotmisile will read this and pass...lol.

Let me greet...

Nwanne how far!!
Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nyamiri state.... Mouldy environment where they sleep with snake....

Demonic power ravaging region
Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

you're just so daft and uneducated..poster said cost of rent ... proudly an Nnewi boy ...

I know you're an Edo boy and envious of us

Ok..am done with you

Enjoy the little privilege I accorded you today.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Kennydoc(m): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Correct it.

You're wrong! Anambra shares a narrow boundary with Rivers state in Ogbaru Local Government Area.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by rigarmortis: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Correct it.

Anambra shares boundary with Rivers please, be guided.

The ogbaru area axis and the ndoni ppl are of same stock and share boundary.

Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Respect55(m): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
What of 1 room tongue
Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by ScotMisile: 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

lol

I for talk say make I see were people like scotmisile will read this and pass...lol.

Let me greet...

Nwanne how far!!

My bro... .We have gone out today and back. . We give Glory to God for his mercies...
Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
madenigga:

Anambra shares boundary with Rivers.

That's the cheating we told you lots about a lot of igbo land was zoned to Rivers state,if not for the fact that Onitsha is a core Igbo town they would have zoned it to Rivers too they wanted to cut us totally east and west

Please many are not aware. Anambra has no known boundary with Rivers state

We only share boundary with Imo, delta, Enugu and Rivers.

I need solid proof to believe this.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
Kennydoc:

You're wrong! Anambra shares a narrow boundary with Rivers state in Ogbaru Local Government Area.

And people didn't know.

This narrow boundary that is not visible..... unbelievable.

please stop spreading this.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by madenigga(m): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Please many are not aware. Anambra has no known boundary with Rivers state

We only share boundary with Imo, delta, Enugu and Rivers.

I need solid proof to believe this.
I don't understand what u are saying u are telling me anambra has no known boundary with Rivers and you are also telling me u share boundary with Rivers?

I don't understand what u are driving at

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
ScotMisile:

My bro... .We have gone out today and back. . We give Glory to God for his mercies...

Bless God...More strength.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
MrHighSea:

They look like uncompleted building.
No water at 2nd floor sef.
Steep stairs.
Parking space?
why complain to us, report to ur landlord na. Watin concern us

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
rigarmortis:

Anambra shares boundary with Rivers please, be guided.
The ogbaru area axis and the ndoni ppl are of same stock and share boundary.
Thanks

Bring your map not theory if not be guided also on inflammatory statements
Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by MrHighSea: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
ikestephen:
why complain to us, report to ur landlord na. Watin concern us
Ur praise was exaggerated.
I dnt av landlord thr.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Grupo(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
mrvitalis:

Anambra ,aba ,owerri houses are cheap to rent lands are expensive ...whats expensive is shops

Enugu i know is cheap compared to uyo,ph,

Are you sure you have been to Uyo before? Rent in Uyo is dirt cheap. As for PH, I agree with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Building Plan For A 4-bed Room Bungalow. / Pls Where Can I Buy Quality Tiles In Lagos. / Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.