Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Biafra: Popular Catholic Priest Makes ‘shocking’ Remark About Nnamdi Kanu (video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Popular Catholic Priest Makes ‘shocking’ Remark About Nnamdi Kanu (video (1025 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Popular Catholic Priest Makes ‘shocking’ Remark About Nnamdi Kanu (video by EgobiambuEmmanuel(m): 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
While speaking on how influential Kanu is, Ebebe Munso who is the Spiritual Director of Holy Ghost Adoration Ministry said the pro-Biafra leader has a cult following.

Details are below:

https://www.concisenews.global/2019/09/17/biafra-popular-catholic-priest-makes-shocking-remark-about-nnamdi-kanu-video/
Re: Biafra: Popular Catholic Priest Makes ‘shocking’ Remark About Nnamdi Kanu (video by jlinkd78(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
Following

Biafra NewsNews

Biafra: Popular Catholic Priest Makes ‘Shocking’ Remark About Nnamdi Kanu (Video)
By Emmanuel Egobiambu - September 17, 2019
Biafra news nnamdi kanu
Nnamdi Kanu. Source: Guardian Nigeria
Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obinwa has claimed that the leader of the banned Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu is the “highest” Igbo leader, Concise News reports.

This news medium understands that Fr. Obinwa who is known as Ebube Muonso said the pro-Biafra leader is even more respected that Emeka Ojukwu.

Advertise With Us

Ojukwu started the Biafra (for Igbo to secede from Nigeria) struggle which led to the Nigerian Civil War that took place between 1967 and 1970.

He lost the war and following his death, Ralph Uwazuruike took the baton and emerged as the leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB).

It was during this time that Nnamdi Kanu formed a separate group IPOB to fight for the creation of Biafra.

While speaking on how influential Kanu is, Ebebe Munso who is the Spiritual Director of Holy Ghost Adoration Ministry said the pro-Biafra leader has an occult following.

He spoke during a recent crusade in the South East where he noted that for members of the IPOB and some pro-Biafra agitators to sit-at-home when Kanu called for it on May 30, means the UK-based man is influential in Igboland.

“Nnamdi Kanu has become the highest Igbo leader. A man that said everybody should sit at home and everybody sat at home should be respected. I’m I lying?” the clergyman asked the congregation.

According to him, “The type of loyalists that Nnamdi Kanu has, I have not seen anybody that commands that kind of respect or type of loyalists in the history of Igbo even Ojukwu
Re: Biafra: Popular Catholic Priest Makes ‘shocking’ Remark About Nnamdi Kanu (video by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
Waiting to read what he said
Re: Biafra: Popular Catholic Priest Makes ‘shocking’ Remark About Nnamdi Kanu (video by Aladdin1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
You try well well.i hear...!. cult following don turn occult following.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Popular Catholic Priest Makes ‘shocking’ Remark About Nnamdi Kanu (video by psucc(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
No click. If you want to share what the 'very Popular Clergy' said, only on the NL page
Re: Biafra: Popular Catholic Priest Makes ‘shocking’ Remark About Nnamdi Kanu (video by goodnessme1(f): 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
God bless mazi Nnamdi kanu.

God bless the mission of ipob.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Popular Catholic Priest Makes ‘shocking’ Remark About Nnamdi Kanu (video by EgobiambuEmmanuel(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
Aladdin1:
You try well well.i hear...!. cult following don turn occult following.

Fixed. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Court Stops Ganduje From Constituting Kano Council Of Chiefs / 14th February. Will Nnamdi Kanu Be Seen? / Apostle Suleman Defends Pastor Adeboye Over Marriage Advice Given To Bachelors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.