Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) (53933 Views)

Tobi Bakre, Alex And Kiki Osinbajo Hang Out Together (photos) / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) / Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) by Incandescent(m): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
victorian:

Story! You honestly feel he's gay?

You will be shocked if you knew what went down.

I don't trust bankers and their Ogas one bit!

I know their stories cool

You know nothing
Re: Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
Oritsewhandey:
..... Tiwa so likes exposing herself. Why wear bra revealing top?
My brother this issue weak all my bone marrows like 7days of the week.
Re: Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
id4sho:
Baba might have a taste, choi what do I know sef.

Billionaire's pussy
Re: Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
TwentyOnePilots:
Tony Elumelu...Oya wa ba mi Jo Si lu.
Bro, in short, with this your imagination ehn.... grin.

I don laugh taya here.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
victorian:

Story! You honestly feel he's gay?

You will be shocked if you knew what went down.

I don't trust bankers and their Ogas one bit!

I know their stories cool
You no need loud am. If you know you know grin.

It's called inside life... Oti di Five Alive. grin grin grin
Re: Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) by victorian(f): 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Mac2016:

You no need loud am. If you know you know grin.

It's called inside life... Oti di Five Alive. grin grin grin

Heheheheheehhehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy

Correct guy! You sef sabi! cheesy

Take five! cheesy
Re: Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) by victorian(f): 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
Incandescent:

You know nothing

*yinmu*
Re: Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
victorian:

Heheheheheehhehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy

Correct guy! You sef sabi! cheesy

Take five! cheesy
So you're still awake
Re: Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) by victorian(f): 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
Mac2016:

So you're still awake

Yes! grin

U are also awake yourself too.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 12:00am On Sep 18, 2019
victorian:

Yes! grin

U are also awake yourself too.
Yeah.
Re: Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) by Gritti: 12:19am On Sep 18, 2019
If you know you already know o...�
Re: Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 12:39am On Sep 18, 2019
they knack all this men codedly...

lagos hotels...lol..intercon to radisson..they have back door lift.
Re: Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) by SamNaijaboy: 2:07am On Sep 18, 2019
In your dreams.
It’s the other way round dude. Biafra women and Yoruba men. It’s all around you grin

akiOYIBO:
Yoruba women always running after Biafran men
Re: Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 18, 2019
id4sho:
Baba might have a taste, choi what do I know sef.

Billionaire Mba.

Look well, Elumelu has class
Re: Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 18, 2019
So you went to his office to pay a Courtesy Call or.

To release your Single ?

Tiwa, I am asking you... !!
Re: Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) by anonimi: 4:56am On Sep 18, 2019
mercyvivv:
Tiwa missed this time, Tony don't do chics grin

Meaning? lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) by anonimi: 5:01am On Sep 18, 2019
akiOYIBO:
Yoruba women always running after Biafran men

SamNaijaboy:
In your dreams.
It’s the other way round dude. Biafra women and Yoruba men. It’s all around you grin

Two impotent men contesting for the longest preek

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3368577_whenwillyouhavesense_jpeg4b4d4f4f548e1e572ce7efac82aa72ab

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 18, 2019
greatsherry:
Computer Programming is one of the most well-paid professions in Nigeria at the moment. The World Bank report 2019
says Youth can become a superhero by becoming Computer Programmers.

Join the breakaway training series on Mobile App Development to learn how to build a mobile app for Android, iOS(Apple).
This training is open to anyone from any background, graduate or undergraduate, computer literate or illiterate as it
is designed to teach mobile app development from the beginning. At the end of 8 weeks, the participant would have learned to build mobile apps for Android and iOS.

This 8 weeks Bootcamp would upskill you in Android Development and at the end of the training be placed in internships to get market experience and ensure you get a job faster.

Curriculum contains:
1. Learning to Develop Android App
2. Learning to Develop iOS App
3. Market insight from Industry leaders
4. Access to international programming opportunities
5. Access to local one-on-one mentorship

DATE: September 23 - November 15, 2019
Time: 9am - 2pm daily

Venue: Breakaway Hub: 29 River Niger Street, AMSCOO Estate, Galadimawa, Abuja

Registration Link: /AppDevelopmentoneventbrite

Enquiries: anthony@breakawayafrica.com
Telephone: +2348085184670

Is the training for free?
Re: Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) by kenzysmith: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2019
Abalado:
This is what all these so called celeb do to get money, bcs I wonder how many albums this thing they release per year way she get that kind money, they Bleep the big men around, this one no even levels self, imagine Wizi baba they tear her punna... Shai,, am sure Elumelu can not swear if he never chop am before or not having it in mind, local man can not imagine his Dk inside the punna
ode
Re: Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) by namedo: 8:22am On Sep 18, 2019
Hmm. I'm I seeing another baby on the line?
Re: Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) by GoldPraise: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2019
id4sho:

slippery yummy yummy crib
e nor bad now if he supply milk through the laplate
Re: Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) by ledaman: 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
Banging to follow!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies / Latasha Ngwube: "The Potholes In Lagos Are Affecting My Breasts" / Register For Blueprint Consulting Strategic Masterclass On Public Speaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.