Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,185 members, 7,815,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) (33616 Views)

Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) / Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) / SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by slawomir: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
Okay
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Gideoniteprime4: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
Adolph hitler and osama bin laden killed the wrong people
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
They killed even a new born baby Anyone involved in this brutal killing will all meet their Waterloo before the next 3 days IJN.
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by mozona(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
but people are wicked oh
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ohh my God, what would have warranted this kind of barbaric act ❓
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Aladdin1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
How the whole iguadolor no see,hear or notice anyhow movement of the murderers? i swear a rat.na who know man,na him dey kill man.but na wickedness go kill who do dis kind bad thing.the person go suffer die.naija dis days dey tire person.heartlessness and wickedness don increase seriously.no human feeling or sympathy again.so so killi killi.how naija go take progress like dis?
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Hausaman(m): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
FarahAideed:
This crime was committed by someone close to them
Why are you in a rush ?. The Fulani herdsmen are yet to claim responsibility of it. The 8ters are yet to conclude their tribal apportioning of blame.
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Sheriman(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
How can I share some videos on Nairaland.. Real Video on some happenings
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Yooseph(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
RIP to the dead.

*Communication is life* *Stay connected*

� *_MTN_* ��
1GB = N500
2GB = N1,000
5GB = N2,400
*Validity: 30 days*
_*461 *4#_

�� *_9Mobile (Etisalat)_*
500Mb = N450
1GB = N800
1.5GB = N1,100
2GB= N1,400
3GB = N2,000
4GB = N2,700
6GB = N3,800
*Validity: 30days*
_*229*9#_

�� *_Glo NG_* ✳❇
2GB = N950
4.5GB = N1,900
7.2GB = N2,300
8.2GB = N2,800
*Validity: 30 days*
_*127*0#_

*Methods of Payment*
✓ Cash Payment
✓ Bank transfer

*Account Details*
Yusuf Olatunji Salihu
GTB: 0199423069
Access (Diamond): 0091414941

⚠ Transactions are completed within 5mins *after* confirmation of payment.

*Other services include:*
Airtime, Cable TV subscriptions and PHCN bills

For more info ��

Customers fulfillment is our utmost primacy.
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by waynejesus: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nigeria is full of animal... Infact we are in the zoo now
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
Visa scam...lol

quote author=Travel2canada post=82327134]100% VISA APPLICATION GUARANTEED 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090::65::66::16::10 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL VISA IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090::65::66::16::10[/quote]
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
No be benin? na them. Useless, heartless and backward idiots who derive joy in killing themselves for sport, but will carry placards up and down and be protesting killings by haggard and lanky herdsmen. Bunch of retrogressive savages.

1 Like

Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Man heart is full of wickedness
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
Mehn! If you no dey fear Benin people, then I believe you're made of something stronger. grin

Na here I realize say women dey use Juju sell market then baff go church on a Sunday to praise God. I am not kidding. On hearing this from a loved one and since I value my life more than money, I decided to change my mind on a business I wanted to venture into. grin
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
ihitenansa:
Very cruel..

But did they have to flaunt their nude and lifeless bodies like this? No respect for the dead whatsoever.. are u a Zulu savage? Why all this justifications? So because a man slaps his wife (which is bad enuf)so its justified for any random man to slap the woman ..

I am not but I want us to channel that energy we used to attack SA on our leaders to fix our country. Simple.
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
Na EDO Everytime With BAD NEWS Chaii... If NOT Dido You Go Hear Raping, If Not Raping You Go Hear Killing
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Maldini212(m): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
Spit,,,,,,spits again
Na human being dey sleep here
Abi na pig house

The whole place looks dirty
The occupants must be poor folks
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
This is so sad.
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Benin people again oh my Holy Krest did you wackiness this matter
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
FarahAideed:
This crime was committed by someone close to them
yes of course, this kind of hatred can only emanate from emotionally dead heart, which was a result of a relationship with the victims. the police should just closely screen, boyfriends n very close relations.

1 Like

Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by JubrinElSudan: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
Oloyedecherry:
Why will anyone want to do this!!!!! It's not as if the family is rich....wickedness in the heart of human being, i don't understand, when you yourself knows that you are here for a while....i'm sad.
maybe land dispute
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by raphy(m): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nigerians have been sleeping with one eyes open since.no be today them start.

even.the sound of rats having sex will wake you up and make you think robbers are in ya compounds.

may there soul R.I.P amen.
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by JennyJohnson(f): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
KraticKratus:
Millions of people die daily. Stop disturbing us.

So they deserve to die right? Pray u don't die in like manner. What a waste of sperm!!!
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Oloyedecherry: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
maybe land dispute
Probably an inherited land, the question now is....where is the owner, may be he don die..what's now the point...my brother human beings are wicked..on top VANITY.
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by KraticKratus: 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
JennyJohnson:

So they deserve to die right? Pray u don't die in like manner. What a waste of sperm!!!

Only fools pray against the inevitable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by ideke007: 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
Do we still have a police force in this country. Too many killings in this country
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
bigiyaro:
yes of course, this kind of hatred can only emanate from emotionally dead heart, which was a result of a relationship with the victims. the police should just closely screen, boyfriends n very close relations.

Exactly
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by stormborn28(m): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
Rip little child and your parents... God will fight for you ..here on earth
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by lilprinz145: 1:27am On Sep 18, 2019
Na wah 4 diz 9ja oh... Notin wey person no go see
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Lanre0: 7:24am On Sep 18, 2019
The problem is that even if the culprits are arrested today , it won't take much time before they are released back to the society.
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 18, 2019
😥😥😥
Re: Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by myfan: 11:34am On Sep 18, 2019
Sad. What could be their crime?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo / Skeleton Of Nigerian Woman Found In America One Year After Disappearance / #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.