Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Rhianna Reveals She Wants To Bleep Burnaboy [watch] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rhianna Reveals She Wants To Bleep Burnaboy [watch] (472 Views)

"I Would Allow My Daughter Be A Stripper If She Wants" - Timaya / Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) / Temi Otedola And Boyfriend, Mr Eazi In Cozy Shot At Burnaboy's Party [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhianna Reveals She Wants To Bleep Burnaboy [watch] by 360kwadoo: 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
Barbadian singer, Fenty Beauty boss, fashion designer, actress and philanthropist – Rihanna was seen vibing to Burna Boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqc0FgseEBY

Re: Rhianna Reveals She Wants To Bleep Burnaboy [watch] by ehirosplusbiz(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
Rihana my love
Re: Rhianna Reveals She Wants To Bleep Burnaboy [watch] by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
OMG!!! can this be true. why not me!!!

The bleeping go make sense like today bread and everywhere go jux dey stew anyhow

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: Tekashi 6ix9ine Transcript Saying “he Never Mentioned Cardi B As A TREY” / Adorable Photos Of Wizkid And His Third Child Zion / Meek Mill, Cardi B Says Forbes Got It Wrong On 2019 Highest Paid Hip-hop Acts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.